View Full Version : Kavanaugh Confirmation

NightTrain
10-05-2018, 04:07 PM
Looking good for tomorrow's vote!

51 / 49.

2 defections, my traitorous Senator Murkowski will vote No, and WV Senator Manchin is voting Yes.

I trust everyone is ready with their Moonbat Cam™ to catch the local wildlife howling at the moon?

Gunny
10-05-2018, 06:26 PM
Y'all need to do something about that Murkowski. We know y'all Alaskans don't exactly fit the mold down here, but defection? Who's she catering to?

NightTrain
10-05-2018, 08:47 PM
Y'all need to do something about that Murkowski. We know y'all Alaskans don't exactly fit the mold down here, but defection? Who's she catering to?

I've been absolutely livid today with her fucking treachery!

Everyone is pissed up here, except for a few gloating moonbats on campus of course. She's toast, but unfortunately that won't happen until '22.

It's a national disgrace and a huge embarrassment for AK.

We'll do better, I promise.

Gunny
10-05-2018, 10:14 PM
I've been absolutely livid today with her fucking treachery!

Everyone is pissed up here, except for a few gloating moonbats on campus of course. She's toast, but unfortunately that won't happen until '22.

It's a national disgrace and a huge embarrassment for AK.

We'll do better, I promise.Yeah, I got to sit here and sweat out this f*cker Beto O'Rourke. What a POS. He thinks no one but law enforcement should have semi-auto weapons. And he only goes downhill from there.

I really wish Cruz would not debate him. I've considered these so-called "debates" suicide for the right for decades. I think the last one that was worth a shit was Reagan - Carter. The rest have just been a way for Dems to try and word-trip the Republicans.

NightTrain
10-06-2018, 12:23 PM
https://townhall.com/liveblog/2018/10/06/the-us-senate-kavanaugh-confirmation-vote-n30

Moonbats crying about "sham investigation" on the Senate floor right now... but somehow are totally unaware that Feinstein is responsible for not bringing forward the bogus charges until the last minute.

Yes, I believe there will be a full reckoning and huge backlash over democrats' skullduggery for this whole circus.

Gunny
10-06-2018, 01:09 PM
https://townhall.com/liveblog/2018/10/06/the-us-senate-kavanaugh-confirmation-vote-n30

Moonbats crying about "sham investigation" on the Senate floor right now... but somehow are totally unaware that Feinstein is responsible for not bringing forward the bogus charges until the last minute.

Yes, I believe there will be a full reckoning and huge backlash over democrats' skullduggery for this whole circus.I'll breathe a sigh of relief when teh votes are counted and Kavanaugh is confirmed. Not a second sooner. They'll throw a wrench into it if they can find or invent the slightest excuse.

Notice Pete's absence in the apparent victory for the People of the US? One would think such a patriot as he would be pleased :)

NightTrain
10-06-2018, 02:12 PM
Grassley said it first :

"Justice Kavanaugh".

That's got a real nice ring to it.

NightTrain
10-06-2018, 02:45 PM
Pence calling for the vote...

Moonbats being arrested from the Gallery. Cuff & Stuff em, boys! A little pepperspray will help.

NightTrain
10-06-2018, 02:48 PM
My, there's a lot of moonbats going to jail today.

Every one of them has been assigned to start screaming when a particular Senator's name is called for the vote. Tsk.

Abbey Marie
10-06-2018, 02:51 PM
I’m starting to realize my neighbor’s angry, yelling, boys will in all likelihood grow up to be Democrats!

NightTrain
10-06-2018, 02:52 PM
My, when Manchin was called and voted yes, a particularly unhinged moonbat chick let loose with a string of profanity.

Give her an extra dose of pepperspray, Sergeant-at-Arms. Thank you. That'll do.

Abbey Marie
10-06-2018, 02:53 PM
My, when Manchin was called and voted yes, a particularly unhinged moonbat chick let loose with a string of profanity.

Give her an extra dose of pepperspray, Sergeant-at-Arms. Thank you. That'll do.

My mom would have said, “Keep that up, and I’ll give ​you something to cry about”.

NightTrain
10-06-2018, 03:02 PM
Kavanaugh confirmed 50-48.

Congratulations, Justice Kavanaugh!

Sorry about the rough road, but now you've got work to do after President Trump swears you in.

Abbey Marie
10-06-2018, 03:07 PM
Kavanaugh confirmed 50-48.

Congratulations, Justice Kavanaugh!

Sorry about the rough road, but now you've got work to do after President Trump swears you in.

Trump & his supporters tired of winning. Not!!

:coffee: :dance:

Elessar
10-06-2018, 03:21 PM
Sen McConnell - gracious in finishing this charade:

https://video.foxnews.com/v/5845167553001/?#sp=show-clips

Threw some punches, but still gracious.

That is how to act with class and maturity, not as the Dems have done!

Gunny
10-06-2018, 03:39 PM
Of equal if not more importance ... Texas beat Oklahoma 48-45 :).

Elessar
10-06-2018, 03:55 PM
Of equal if not more importance ... Texas beat Oklahoma 48-45 :).

MORGANTOWN, W.Va. – Will Grier recovered from a rocky first half to throw four touchdown passes in leading ninth-ranked West Virginia to an 38-22 homecoming victory over Kansas Saturday afternoon at Milan Puskar Stadium.

Now, back on topic!

KarlMarx
10-06-2018, 04:11 PM
Next on the agenda... Democrats hope to win the House then impeach Kavanaugh.

It is high time that articles of impeachment be written up against those Senators and Congressmen responsible for this circus.

Voting them out is not enough. There must be consequences.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elessar
10-06-2018, 04:15 PM
Next on the agenda... Democrats hope to win the House then impeach Kavanaugh.

It is high time that articles of impeachment be written up against those Senators and Congressmen responsible for this circus.

Voting them out is not enough. There must be consequences.

Wishful and childish thinking on their part!
That battle is won.

They need to be aware of the next one, but I am sure the
DNC is already lining up its lies and 'witnesses'...

You can lay money on when Ginsberg passes on (can't hate a person I never met),
they will open another volley of lies, fabrications, innuendo and horseshit
on another appointee.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-06-2018, 04:38 PM
Wishful and childish thinking on their part!
That battle is won.

They need to be aware of the next one, but I am sure the
DNC is already lining up its lies and 'witnesses'...

You can lay money on when Ginsberg passes on (can't hate a person I never met),
they will open another volley of lies, fabrications, innuendo and horseshit
on another appointee.

Ginsberg and Kagan both need to be replaced as they are both worthless, politically biased/motivated pieces of shit. Soto is right there with them as well.
Ginsberg croaking today wouldnt be at all too soon, if one truly considers what is best for this nation, IMHO..

To the Trump haters , I ask this- Are you worthless scum gonna cry every time Trump does what is best for this nation????-Tyr

Elessar
10-06-2018, 05:26 PM
Squealing liberals in the background.

VP did a good job enforcing order!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-congratulates-great-nominee-brett-kavanaugh

NightTrain
10-06-2018, 05:59 PM
Moonbats everywhere are coming unglued... this is quite entertaining.

No roof jumpers yet, but they're not far off from it.

Gunny
10-06-2018, 06:20 PM
Moonbats everywhere are coming unglued... this is quite entertaining.

No roof jumpers yet, but they're not far off from it.The only instance in which I wish I had social media. I imagine the comedic entertainment is over the top :)

NightTrain
10-06-2018, 06:41 PM
This about sums it up.

And now Pelosi is vowing to get to the bottom of everything. They don't have any feet left; is she going to aim for her knee and open fire?

Elessar
10-06-2018, 07:09 PM
This about sums it up.

And now Pelosi is vowing to get to the bottom of everything. They don't have any feet left; is she going to aim for her knee and open fire?

That is comic coming from her!

When did she get to 'the bottom' of all of Hillary's offenses? NEVER!

When did she get to 'the bottom' of all of Obama's shady Executive Orders? NEVER

aboutime
10-06-2018, 07:10 PM
I am now predicting. The Democrats WILL NOT GET MAJORITIES in either house of Congress.

Many may say, making such a prediction could hurt our chances, or, it's bad luck to try and predict the results that are so DESPERATELY needed to maintain the Energy, and Success of President Trump. So, based on what the Democrats showed ALL OF AMERICA over the last few weeks with the Kavanaugh CIRCUS. I believe, the DEMS are going to be SADLY mistaken. And, I predict. The Dems will insist. RUSSIA-PUTIN-and TRUMP were behind the FAULTY ELECTIONS.

The worst that could happen, following my prediction is. The Dems get their Dear Nancy back as MUMBLES/SPEAKER of the house again.

Gunny
10-06-2018, 07:15 PM
This about sums it up.

Y'know, when you are too dumb to qualify even as a Demtard, time to retire. Get to the bottom of what? How the Dem attempted derailment of Kavanaugh failed? That answer's easy.

Unfounded arrogance that everyone was going to fall for their usual half-ass game.

I have to admit, the Dem's have me stymied. They've had two years to unfuck themselves since Trump was elected and I figured they'd at least have a clue by now that their usual game wasn't working. Just had to prove me wrong. They're STILL stuck on stupid.

Let's just hope all the non-Trump supporters, and apolitical conservatives stay pissed for another month. Long enough to show at the polls. Then the Demtards can REALLY cry.

KarlMarx
10-06-2018, 07:36 PM
Squealing liberals in the background.

VP did a good job enforcing order!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-congratulates-great-nominee-brett-kavanaugh

What were those screaming in the hallways doing?

Just what their puppet-masters want them to!

KarlMarx
10-06-2018, 07:43 PM
Ok , so what have the past two years proven?

Simply this. That the Left, when it does not get its way, acts like a group of two year olds. Spankings are in order but that might be considered cruel and unusual punishment by some.

We are in year two of a non-stop left wing temper tantrum. Six more to go. Will the adults please take control of the Congress and the media!

NightTrain
10-06-2018, 07:50 PM
The way that every democrat has plummeted in the polls since they pulled this nasty maneuver, we could very well turn the corner here.

I was just reading that the New Jersey race, and even Rhode Island, is within striking distance of the GOP challenger. I seriously doubt RI is going to flip, but the fact that it's a possibility is breathtaking in the span of just 2 weeks.

And I just don't see this only affecting Senate races - this is going to be party-wide repercussions at all positions.

Elessar
10-06-2018, 11:52 PM
Where are our whining liberals.....Pete and the Irish international legal expert Nior?

Noir
10-07-2018, 12:29 AM
Where are our whining liberals.....Pete and the Irish international legal expert Nior?

Didn’t think you’d want my input - but I guess you really do miss me in topics that I’m not posting ^,^

(Also I’m not Irish)

Gunny
10-07-2018, 10:55 AM

:laugh2:

aboutime
10-07-2018, 03:29 PM
:laugh2:

And now, after all the decades of pretending to be real men. People are accusing both of them of looking over bathroom doors at other kids, and throwing spitballs at all the girls in their classrooms in PRE-SCHOOL, which...ALL LIBERALS KNOW....qualifies as SEXUAL HARASSMENT, and ATTEMPTED RAPE.... BY THOUGHTS, or IMAGINATION!
Which gives, both petey, and noir...permanent blemishes on their police records that prevent them from ever becoming an employee of ANY company, or school board. By the way. School Boards, and Teachers ARE all Government Employee's.

High_Plains_Drifter
10-07-2018, 03:35 PM
Didn’t think you’d want my input - but I guess you really do miss me in topics that I’m not posting ^,^

(Also I’m not Irish)
I believe what he's hinting at is they miss you two to laugh at... I would have thought that someone who pretends to be as smart as you do would have picked up on that little subtlety.