View Full Version : It’s time

Abbey Marie
10-06-2018, 09:03 AM
Rick, you've got to vote out Murkowski.
NightTrain

NightTrain
10-06-2018, 09:50 AM
Rick, you've got to vote out Murkowski.
@NightTrain (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=89)

I spent all day hammering her hard in the local paper yesterday. The paid Soros trolls were trying to deflect, but they were soundly defeated.

Everyone here in AK is mortified and very pissed... this is her last term. It's a national disgrace and hugely embarrassing but we're stuck with her until '22.

Sarah Palin tweeted to her yesterday, "I can see 2022 from my house!" which is pretty funny. Also, that might mean she's thinking about running...?

At least our other Senator, Sullivan, did the right thing. He's a good dude and has future around here.

Abbey Marie
10-06-2018, 10:25 AM
I spent all day hammering her hard in the local paper yesterday. The paid Soros trolls were trying to deflect, but they were soundly defeated.

Everyone here in AK is mortified and very pissed... this is her last term. It's a national disgrace and hugely embarrassing but we're stuck with her until '22.

Sarah Palin tweeted to her yesterday, "I can see 2022 from my house!" which is pretty funny. Also, that might mean she's thinking about running...?

At least our other Senator, Sullivan, did the right thing. He's a good dude and has future around here.

Excellent!

I saw the Palin quote yesterday- cracked me up. :laugh:

NightTrain
10-06-2018, 10:37 AM
Excellent!

I saw the Palin quote yesterday- cracked me up. :laugh:

Yeah, Palin and Murkowski do not like each other at all.

Palin called out Murkowski on her RINO crap a few times, and then beat Frank Murkowski (Lisa's dad) in the Govnah election. Well, not just beat him, but absolutely crushed, demolished, creamed him in the election. It was a stunning blowout and Lisa didn't like that. Plus, Sarah said a few uncharitable things about Lisa being given her Dad's Senate seat when he abdicated it to run for Govnah.

And then promptly sold the new Lear jet that he'd bought for himself on Alaska's tab.

Palin is solidly conservative and Murkowski is fluttering to and fro according to the gusty wind.

Abbey Marie
10-06-2018, 12:38 PM
Perhaps you don’t have to wait until her term is up. Didn’t she sexually harass some young guy 30years ago?

Y’all should start chanting, “We believe Murkowski survivors!”

Elessar
10-06-2018, 03:38 PM
Perhaps you don’t have to wait until her term is up. Didn’t she sexually harass some young guy 30years ago?

Y’all should start chanting, “We believe Murkowski survivors!”

I am very leery about turning to / on the Democrats in a like manner.

That opens THEIR game up too much. That is what they want - to make
everything a sham, a circus.

Behaving with maturity, dignity, and honesty is a better path than
resorting to childishness.

Abbey Marie
10-06-2018, 06:32 PM
I am very leery about turning to / on the Democrats in a like manner.

That opens THEIR game up too much. That is what they want - to make
everything a sham, a circus.

Behaving with maturity, dignity, and honesty is a better path than
resorting to childishness.

Bullies don’t understand maturity, dignity and honesty.

Elessar
10-07-2018, 10:35 AM
Bullies don’t understand maturity, dignity and honesty.

You are right, but Conservatives must hold their heads high, knowing
these scum suckers are making fools of themselves.