View Full Version : For all you Ford enthusiasts

SassyLady
10-08-2018, 12:01 PM
Just saying

Abbey Marie
10-08-2018, 12:40 PM
Sassy, do you think she was totally used? I kind of think she was, but I also think she is lying.

NightTrain
10-08-2018, 03:06 PM
I think she was lying, but didn't expect the democrats to throw her to the wolves. I don't think she thought things through and simply thought her allegations were helping the democrats - which they were - but didn't know that there would be a full blown national crisis with her in the spotlight.

Feinstein knew Ford's story was flimsy at best, which is why she only leaked it when it became apparent that Kavanaugh was going to be confirmed. And I'm sure that Schumer and all the democrat leaders were involved in authorizing the leak.

But once it was out there, Ford didn't want everyone to know she was a liar, and so plowed forward to stick to her story.

Feinstein advising Ford to retain Katz and then go taking the polygraph was always part of the Plan B, desperate Hail Mary. The democrats knew the story wouldn't hold water after being investigated, they just wanted to muddy the water enough to get Collins & Murkowski to have enough doubt to vote no, and it very nearly worked. This is the danger of having RINOs within the ranks - democrats are very aware of their weaknesses and this was right on target.

tailfins
10-08-2018, 05:55 PM
Just saying

Why did you trick me into looking at the ugly mug? I was expecting something like this:

https://cdn.barrett-jackson.com/staging/carlist/items/Fullsize/Cars/65986/65986_Front_3-4_Web.jpg

SassyLady
10-08-2018, 06:54 PM
Sassy, do you think she was totally used? I kind of think she was, but I also think she is lying.

Used. Totally and shamefully.

Not sure about her story. Don't doubt she suffered trauma but I don't believe it was Kavanaugh. For all we know she might have been rejected by his crowd and she is projecting that rejection by internalizing and thinks will be her payback.

High_Plains_Drifter
10-09-2018, 12:01 PM
I think she was lying, and I think the mongrel dems told her, don't worry about a thing, we got your back, we won't let anything happen to you and you won't get in any trouble. THAT is why she said she was "terrified," I don't think she totally trusted the dems to keep her ass out of prison or not, which is where I believe she belongs.

Abbey Marie
10-09-2018, 05:34 PM
I think she was lying, and I think the mongrel dems told her, don't worry about a thing, we got your back, we won't let anything happen to you and you won't get in any trouble. THAT is why she said she was "terrified," I don't think she totally trusted the dems to keep her ass out of prison or not, which is where I believe she belongs.

I also think that she could have both been molested by someone (other than Kavanaugh), and be lying. Such as her outright fear of flying lie.

Bottom line for me, I believe she knew it wasn’t Kavanaugh, and blamed him anyway.