PDA

View Full Version : Even if the DEMS get back their Majority in the House of Representatives..

aboutime
10-08-2018, 03:40 PM
Any attempts to IMPEACH Kavenaugh, or the President will just become another DELAY, OBSTRUCT, and Waste of Money, and Time.
https://legalbeagle.com/6596992-rules-removing-supreme-court-justice.html
Even the One, and Only member of the Supreme Court, who was Impeached back in the 1800's was returned to his position after being aquitted, and cleared of the charges.

The Dems can try. But...without control of the Senate...they won't get anywhere.

NightTrain
10-08-2018, 04:05 PM
I sincerely hope they double down and go for it. And it looks like they're going to do just that.

They're wrecking themselves and that's good for business.

KarlMarx
12-31-2018, 10:44 PM
The can impeach the president but, without the Senate’s cooperation, they can’t convict him.

But then, without high crimes and misdemeanors, the House can’t impeach the president, either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

High_Plains_Drifter
12-31-2018, 10:47 PM
If the demtards try and impeach President Trump, they'll just be cutting their own throats. I think even middle of the road Americans will that as a monumental, epic FARCE.

Gunny
05-19-2019, 02:07 PM
If the demtards try and impeach President Trump, they'll just be cutting their own throats. I think even middle of the road Americans will that as a monumental, epic FARCE.Epic farce or not, "middle-of-the-road" America will sit on their hands and do nothing. The House Dems have a special little counsel and they are working feverishly to give it a shot. They've so far gone after Trump's tax returns, and refused to accept Mueller's findings.

Nobody's going to do anything but watch.