PDA

View Full Version : Make sure you watch this one.....Michael Moore Confirms Red Wave Coming in 2018 Nov.

LongTermGuy
10-10-2018, 09:50 PM
Little over 2 and a half minutes...

"Sad Michael Moore has realized that the Red Wave will hit hard in the upcoming November 6 Elections. According to Moore, Democrats "are going to get [their] asses kicked!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DP-rqzy3t5E

LongTermGuy
10-10-2018, 09:54 PM
"3 million votes?" ...who were these 3 million...Cheaters...voting dead...open border Illegals?

NightTrain
10-10-2018, 09:57 PM
I think he's doing his best to whip them up another notch.
I laughed my ass off with that line : "Trump beat the smartest person ever to run for president!" :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Yeahhh boy, we're havin fun now!

LongTermGuy
10-10-2018, 10:01 PM
I think he's doing his best to whip them up another notch.
I laughed my ass off with that line : "Trump beat the smartest person ever to run for president!" :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Yeahhh boy, we're havin fun now!

"I think he's doing his best to whip them up another notch...."

Oh...Yeah....But deep...deep down inside "They" Know....Their ass is grasped...But he put it on the table....after all they opened the can of worms:laugh:

NightTrain
10-10-2018, 10:30 PM
"I think he's doing his best to whip them up another notch...."

Oh...Yeah....But deep...deep down inside "They" Know....Their ass is grasped...But he put it on the table....after all they opened the can of worms:laugh:

Funny thing about Moore, though... as much as despise him, he was the ONLY liberal in 2016 who tried to sound the alarm. No one listened to him, but he was saying that Trump was in a much stronger position than the polls were saying.

And this will be the 2nd time I agree with him... but I really do think he's being disingenuous this time and it's a ploy to make the moonbats hit the Turbo Boost in the home stretch.

Elessar
10-10-2018, 11:11 PM
That fat F*** does not impress me in the least.

He impresses himself thinking he is influential - that joke is on him.

What a blob of waste.