PDA

View Full Version : Very Interesting Video of killer bees..

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-11-2018, 07:23 AM
Watch this example of how dangerous the killer bees are and this is in Arizona..
So beware if you live there...--Tyr.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luszv798bYc

Abbey Marie
10-11-2018, 08:40 AM
WTH Arizona? Killer bees, rattlesnakes, killer centipedes, scorpions. Is man supposed to live in the desert?
(Or the jungle, for that matter).

Gunny
10-11-2018, 08:55 AM
WTH Arizona? Killer bees, rattlesnakes, killer centipedes, scorpions. Is man supposed to live in the desert?
(Or the jungle, for that matter)."Killer" bees while getting their start in Africa, are currently illegal aliens from Mexico in this country. :)

The desert is okay to live in. Not for the weak.

Someone at some point in time when doing some "doomsday" predicting said that if the US lost it's power grid 80% of the inhabitants of the SW desert were toast. Literally, I guess. Just from the lost of AC. Phoenix and Palm Springs especially are magnets for retired old yankees who couldn't survive in the desert.

A cautionary tale. Don't live where you can't survive without man-made, artificial means.

Abbey Marie
10-11-2018, 10:40 AM
"Killer" bees while getting their start in Africa, are currently illegal aliens from Mexico in this country. :)

The desert is okay to live in. Not for the weak.

Someone at some point in time when doing some "doomsday" predicting said that if the US lost it's power grid 80% of the inhabitants of the SW desert were toast. Literally, I guess. Just from the lost of AC. Phoenix and Palm Springs especially are magnets for retired old yankees who couldn't survive in the desert.

A cautionary tale. Don't live where you can't survive without man-made, artificial means.

I totally agree. Things can go haywire in an instant.