PDA

View Full Version : Hey ya all in Nevada..

stephanie
08-25-2007, 11:13 PM
Any chance you guys can go?? I really like Duncan Hunter and a lot of his ideas...

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Posted By:
Melanie Morgan
Permalink Itinerary for “Fight for Victory Tour”

Updated Saturday, August 25, 2007 - 1:27 PM Eastern

You can suggest an ideal rally location for any of the cities we are stopping in, or request more information by emailing us at: fightforvictorytour@yahoo.com

(Day 1) Monday Sept 3 2007

9:00 AM - Carson City, NV
Pro-Troop Rally & News Conference
Mills Park - at intersection of East Williams & North Roop St.
[CLICK HERE for MAP]
Update: Congressman (and presidential candidate) Duncan Hunter to Address the Crowd!

http://www.moveamericaforward.org/index.php/DailyFile/itinerary_for_fight_for_victory_tour/

:cheers2::salute:

nevadamedic
08-26-2007, 02:18 AM
Any chance you guys can go?? I really like Duncan Hunter and a lot of his ideas...

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Posted By:
Melanie Morgan
Permalink Itinerary for “Fight for Victory Tour”

Updated Saturday, August 25, 2007 - 1:27 PM Eastern

You can suggest an ideal rally location for any of the cities we are stopping in, or request more information by emailing us at: fightforvictorytour@yahoo.com

(Day 1) Monday Sept 3 2007

9:00 AM - Carson City, NV
Pro-Troop Rally & News Conference
Mills Park - at intersection of East Williams & North Roop St.
[CLICK HERE for MAP]
Update: Congressman (and presidential candidate) Duncan Hunter to Address the Crowd!

http://www.moveamericaforward.org/index.php/DailyFile/itinerary_for_fight_for_victory_tour/

:cheers2::salute:

Im helping organize that rally. Tancredo is going to be there as well. I am trying to get Pale to go, this is going to be great. Melanie emailed me the moment we found out.

nevadamedic
08-26-2007, 02:40 AM
Big news to report regarding the Carson City, NV kickoff event for Move America Forward's patriotic, pro-troop "Fight for Victory Tour" event that takes place on Monday, September 3, 2007 at 9:00 AM.

We've contacted you previously to alert you to "Fight for Victory Tour" that is launching from Carson City and then heading across the entire nation: to ignite a giant outpouring of support for our troops and their missions in the war on terrorism and to rally the American people to stand for VICTORY for our troops - and not defeat/retreat/surrender.

Now we are pleased to announce that Congressman Duncan Hunter (House Armed Services Committee and also a Republican presidential candidate) has confirmed that he will be attending this pro-troop rally and also addressing the crowd. Move America Forward has invited all of the pro-victory presidential candidates, and other public officeholders, to speak at this event as well.

The Carson City "Fight for Victory Tour" rally takes place on Monday, September 3rd at 9:00 AM at Mills Park. It marks the kickoff for a national, cross-country pro-troop caravan of vehicles that will drive across the United States, stopping for 27 pro-troop rallies along the way. We're also asking people to bring a card, letter, note of support and thanks for our wounded warriors who are recovering from their war injuries. We will collect these cards and letters and then bring them to the injured troops at Walter Reed Medical Center and other military medical centers.

Also confirmed to speak at the rally:

* Gold Star Mother Debbie Lee - Debbie's son, Marc Alan Lee, was the first Navy Seal killed in combat operations in Iraq. She has met with President Bush on a number of occassions and pledged her commitment to speak out in support of our troops and their missions in the war on terror.

* Blue Star Mother Deborah Johns - Deborah is the proud mother of U.S. Marine Sgt. William Johns who has already served THREE tours of duty in Iraq and is at the ready for a 4th deployment there. Deborah has become one of the leading pro-troop activists in the nation, and this marks her fourth cross-country pro-troop caravan she has been on.

* Lt. Colonel Buzz Patterson (USAF, Ret.) - Colonel Patterson was the top military aide to the President who carried the nuclear football. He served in the U.S. Air Force for almost 20 years and has written 2 New York Times bestsellers, "Reckless Disregard" and "Dereliction of Duty." His current book, "War Crimes: How the Left's Campaign to Destroy Our Military and Lose the War on Terror." Colonel Patterson currently serves as Vice Chairman of Move America Forward.

* Melanie Morgan, Chairman, Move America Forward - Melanie Morgan is the co-founder of Move America Forward, the nation's largest pro-troop organization (MAF was founded in March 2004). She is co-host of the "Lee Rodgers & Melanie Morgan Show" on KSFO 560 AM - San Francisco, one of the highest-rated local conservative talk radio shows in the nation. She writes a weekly column for WorldNetDaily and she is also co-author of the book, "American Mourning" which documents the heroic efforts of those who gave their lives in the war on terrorism. In July 2005 she led a delegation to Iraq to meet with our troops and allow them to speak directly to the American people, unfiltered and uncensored, via talk radio shows across the country.

* Diana Nagy - Ms. Nagy is the featured entertainment for this event. Her beautiful soaring vocals bring a sense of majesty and reverance to a number of patriotic songs that she will perform - including the patriotic smash hit, "Where Freedom Flies" that her mother wrote, and that Diana has dedicated to our troops who bravely serve this nation. You've got to hear some of the snippets from "Where Freedom Flies" - LISTEN HERE.

For more information on the "Fight for Victory Tour" log on to Move America Forward - www.MoveAmericaForward.org

You are also encouraged to email Mary Pearson of Move America Forward with any questions, comments, inquiries at fightforvictorytour@yahoo.com

nevadamedic
08-26-2007, 05:30 AM
:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Abbey Marie
08-26-2007, 12:58 PM

Wish I could. DH has been my fave since the first debate, and I hope it's a huge turnout.

nevadamedic
08-26-2007, 01:30 PM
Wish I could. DH has been my fave since the first debate, and I hope it's a huge turnout.

I don't think Hunter will draw a big crowd here. Giuliani and Romney would in this state.

waterrescuedude2000
08-26-2007, 06:48 PM
NM told me about it long ago when he first started to help with it I am already planning on being there.

nevadamedic
08-26-2007, 07:21 PM
Looks like Romney, Tancredo and McCain will be here too.