PDA

View Full Version : General Pace, You Can Save the US - by Arresting Bush for "Conduct Unbecoming"

stephanie
08-25-2007, 11:48 PM
:laugh2:

sted August 25, 2007 | 03:08 AM (EST)

Snip:
General Peter Pace
Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff
400 Joint Staff Pentagon
Washington, D.C. 20318-0400

Dear General Pace,

I note with admiration your courage in making clear your private concerns about the safety of the US military and the longterm danger to US national security caused by the President's stubborn refusal to acknowledge the quagmire in Iraq.

Though you are Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and the President's principal military advisor - President Bush has shown his disdain for your honesty and wisdom. Though you are a decorated Vietnam war hero - who has served his nation honorably for four decades - the President is dispensing with your services. You have one month left in your position before you are tossed out by the President.

President Bush is going to ignore your advice. Just as he has ignored the advice of other Generals who have had the courage to respectfully point out how terribly wrong he is in respect of the Iraq War and the safety of the US military he is sworn to protect. Highly-decorated colleagues of yours such as General Anthony Zinni (Commander in Chief of U.S. Central Command), General Eric Shinseki (Chief of Staff of the U.S. Army) and General John Abizaid (Commander of the U.S. Central Command).

General Pace - you have the power to fulfill your responsibility to protect the troops under your command. Indeed you have an obligation to do so.

You can relieve the President of his command.

Not of his Presidency. But of his military role as Commander-In-Chief.

You simply invoke the Uniform Code Of Military Justice.

The United States Code: Title 10, Subtitle A, Part II, Chapter 47, Subchapter X, Section 934.

Article 134 reads:

Snip:
To be crystal clear - I am NOT advocating or inciting you to undertake any illegal act, insurrection, mutiny, putsch or military coup. You are an honorable patriotic man.

I am NOT advocating or inciting you to interfere with any of the civilian duties of the President. That would not be a legal action by you.

Read the rest of this goofy article if you care to venture over to Ariannia Huffingtons site....:coffee:I have to admit there are some sane replies to this writer...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/martin-lewis/general-pace-you-can-sa_b_61785.html

82Marine89
08-26-2007, 12:54 AM
I refuse to give her website any hits, but it sounds like she is advocating a military coup.

stephanie
08-26-2007, 02:04 AM
I refuse to give her website any hits, but it sounds like she is advocating a military coup.

The left is showing their stupidity with an article like this and their desperatation....:cuckoo:

IS.... Liberalisam a mental disorder??????:coffee:

LiberalNation
08-26-2007, 02:17 AM
Could he really do that. Wouldn't think it would be legal and yeah we don't want the military arresting elected US officials. All that would lead to is a military run country.

nevadamedic
08-26-2007, 05:20 AM
Could he really do that. Wouldn't think it would be legal and yeah we don't want the military arresting elected US officials. All that would lead to is a military run country.

That would fall on the FBI.

KarlMarx
08-26-2007, 05:38 AM
Articles like this sometimes get me to wonder why we abandoned tarring and feathering people

Gaffer
08-26-2007, 07:40 AM
That is an incite to treason and I hope the FBI is acting on it. What a despicable piece of shit.

Mr. P
08-26-2007, 08:20 AM
Articles like this sometimes get me to wonder why we abandoned tarring and feathering people

You did? Not here ;) ,but we reserve it for the sane. This guy is a certifiable loon and deserves all the attention of the FBI and Secret Service that I'm sure he'll get. You don't advocate a coup and go unnoticed.

AFbombloader
08-26-2007, 09:27 AM
The section of the article being refered to applies to military members. The President is the civilian leader of our armed forces, but he is not a military member. And his statements do not meet the requirements in this article unless you stretch really far.

http://usmilitary.about.com/od/punitivearticles/a/mcm13412.htm

5stringJeff
08-26-2007, 01:25 PM
The President is not subject to the UCMJ, and is not a commissioned officer who can be charged with "Conduct Unbecoming."

What a dumbass.