PDA

View Full Version : Liberal Mobs Strike Again

Elessar
10-14-2018, 11:33 AM
But this time Conservative group strikes back.

Portland OR: https://www.foxnews.com/us/patriot-prayer-rally-in-portland-turns-bloody-american-flag-saved-from-flames

jimnyc
10-14-2018, 11:42 AM
The more and more and more I watch things play out with "antifa", the more I believe that they are mostly just your wacky everyday lefties. Some more organized than others, but all of them leading to the left. What an excellent cover tactic! Mark them as completely nuts so that you can take the "liberals" or "lefties" out of the picture, giving them some cover. Yeah, my ass, it's not difficult to trace. :rolleyes:

LongTermGuy
10-14-2018, 11:55 AM
Sooner or later these attacking Leftist (Communists...) will get hurt badly....with their Ignorance and thinking they have free reign with no push-back....the clock is ticking....

*Very glad Trump is packing our courts with Judges....

jimnyc
10-14-2018, 12:07 PM
Sooner or later these attacking Leftist (Communists...) will get hurt badly....with their Ignorance and thinking they have free reign with no push-back....the clock is ticking....

*Very glad Trump is packing our courts with Judges....

Yup, someone is going to push and push and push over the edge, and then a conservative will us their gun to protect their home or family - and of course THEY will be blamed. :rolleyes: