PDA

View Full Version : The Rocky Horror Picture Show Live

nevadamedic
08-26-2007, 02:27 AM
If any of you haven't seen it it is great. The audience participation is awesome. Girls came in their bra's and underwear and even took of their tops, it was a great night.

Only one major incident where we had to detain someone so that worked for me. Some asshole decided to smoke crack in the main arena so I pulled him out and held him for UNR PD. Im glad there wasn't a problem as that would have gotten ugly.

Other then that I think the only other thing that stands out in my mind was the two girls going at it in my area, that was awesome!

Nate
08-26-2007, 03:43 AM
I've been 5 times. I never dress up - that's kind of entering the queer zone. Last time I went was awesome - a bunch of my friends were in the cast and we got tanked before the show at a bar across the street from the theatre. Lots of cute girls showing their tits. Overall a good time.

nevadamedic
08-26-2007, 03:49 AM
I've been 5 times. I never dress up - that's kind of entering the queer zone. Last time I went was awesome - a bunch of my friends were in the cast and we got tanked before the show at a bar across the street from the theatre. Lots of cute girls showing their tits. Overall a good time.

You could dress up as Eddie, Riff Raff, The Doctor or the Criminologist that wouldnt be gay............ I have seen it several times but it's a lot different when your working at it though.............