08-26-2007, 08:50 AM

jimnyc
08-26-2007, 09:18 AM
Who is "Ossamas"?

truthmatters
08-26-2007, 09:50 AM

jimnyc
08-26-2007, 09:52 AM
Nor do I gave a rat's ass about an "assclown" who spends their day looking for any way possible to bash our President.

I just sip my coffee and laugh :coffee: :laugh2:

Dilloduck
08-26-2007, 09:53 AM
Have you seen how many different ways this guys name gets spelled?

Your right though I probabaly insulted him by spelling his name wrong ,Gee I hope he isnt sad about it .....NOT!

I dont give a rats ass about how this assclowns name is spelled correctly.

I do however care about my country being led by people who are so stupid they Play right into the enemies hands.

Are we supposed to feel tricked or something ?

truthmatters
08-26-2007, 10:24 AM

jimnyc
08-26-2007, 10:29 AM
I just wish Clinton would have been a bit more intelligent and actually took in Bin Laden when he was handed to him on a silver platter.

Instead, he decided not to. And as a result I now get to listen to your daily rants.

Thanks, Bill, much appreciated!

AFbombloader
08-26-2007, 10:55 AM
So you guys think its a good thing he played right into the hands of the enemy?

Or did Bush use it for an excuse to get the American people to pay the cost of getting at Iraqi oil?

Last time I checked....gas was at almost record high prices. Where is this oil we went over there for? Is there any way you can possibly believe that? Where are the new American oil wells? I think if you look hard enough you will see the error's in your statement, or possibly find a clue...they are out there.

truthmatters
08-26-2007, 12:14 PM

Dilloduck
08-26-2007, 02:20 PM
What makes you think its was done to make gas cheaper to you?

It wasnt about you or me It was about making money for the oil and related companies.

Invest in oil and oil related companies--you can't lose--buy buy buy.

truthmatters
08-26-2007, 02:28 PM

OCA
08-26-2007, 02:29 PM
Yeap your right they do make money.

them and insurance Cos, Pharmasueticals are doing great under Bush.

And the problem with that is?

Dilloduck
08-26-2007, 02:33 PM

They are publicly held companies----buy stock--or do want business to be bad for Americans. I don't thnk you would like America as a begger nation.

truthmatters
08-26-2007, 02:39 PM

Dilloduck
08-26-2007, 02:51 PM
Hmmm lets see?

How about the fact that we have lost thoudsands of American lives , thousands have been injured , trillions of dollars wasted all for the oil company contracts.

Insurance companies have record profits after one of the worst natural diasastors in American history,millions without health care, highest health prices in the world, like the ninth in quality of care,Katrina victims going uncompensated by their insurance Cos., #one reason for bankruptcy is medical bills.

Pharma has also record profits and many people can not afford the medications, Bush does a pill bill that makes it so the gov has to pay whatever price the pharma deems for the meds.

Again the profit thing--do you not understand the need for profits ?

truthmatters
08-26-2007, 03:02 PM

Dilloduck
08-26-2007, 03:10 PM
Do you not understand the exploitation of amilitary industrial complex?

Where in any of my posts have I sid anything about profits beig bad?

Its what they are doing to to America to keep their profits cranking to new highs that I disagree with.

If they could figure out a way to do this without distroying the Hive and killing all the bees I would have no problem with them taking their share of the honey.

The worker bees are all doing just fine. In fact most of em are getting fat as hell cause they have it so good. The hive is being attacked by illegal aliens and welfare. Not corporations.

truthmatters
08-26-2007, 04:06 PM

08-26-2007, 05:44 PM
http://tinyurl.com/2bg2nw

OBL wanted a war on Muslim soil and Bush gave ti to him.

We wanted a war on their soil too. Its better than it being on OUR soil.

Cause as much as you'd like to pretend otherwise, there is going to be a war until the terrorists are either dead or converted.

08-26-2007, 05:46 PM

You think its great that we have thousands of our people dead, tens of thousands wounded, trillions of dollars dissapeared down a rat hole( including Pallets of hundered dollar bills which just dissapeared in the mist) because Bush wasnt smart enough to smell the trap OBL laid at his feet?

Or did Bush use it for an excuse to get the American people to pay the cost of getting at Iraqi oil?

Did you ever think that he is playing into our hands?

Here we have Al Qaeda sending all sorts of reinforcements to Iraq. Where can conveniently kill them in one spot rather than scour country to country for them. And where we dont have to fight them in the US.

08-26-2007, 05:47 PM

Isnt it great? Even when times are rough we are developing inovative and necessary technology to produce energy and to heal the sick. Incredible isnt it?

08-26-2007, 05:49 PM
Pale rider this is information that is out in the world if you dont like the information then little red squares for people wont make the information go away.

This guy talked to OBL and you did not.

The information was gathered in like 1996, trying to not listen and understand your enemy is the actions of somene who does not really want to win.

KNOW YOUR ENEMY!

yeah know your enemy.

If you knew him at all youd realize your liberal rhetoric is falling right into his hands. He has you guys attack the US from within and it helps him with his propaganda.

waterrescuedude2000
08-26-2007, 06:14 PM
I just wish Clinton would have been a bit more intelligent and actually took in Bin Laden when he was handed to him on a silver platter.

Instead, he decided not to. And as a result I now get to listen to your daily rants.

Thanks, Bill, much appreciated!

That bill was too busy with his interns to get anything presediential done...

truthmatters
08-26-2007, 06:22 PM

waterrescuedude2000
08-26-2007, 06:45 PM

You think its great that we have thousands of our people dead, tens of thousands wounded, trillions of dollars dissapeared down a rat hole( including Pallets of hundered dollar bills which just dissapeared in the mist) because Bush wasnt smart enough to smell the trap OBL laid at his feet?

Ok here is a perfect example of someone listening to the liberal media and believing what is said by them.

OK well the statistics are more or less accurate but what is the point in war???? To kill or disable more of them then trhey do of you??? Well ok yes we may have like 3500 dead and 10's of thousands wounded but I guarantee we have done it to them befdore they did it to us.. Care to guess how many of those diaper heads are dead????

In November 2006 Iraq's Health Minister Ali al-Shemari said that since the March 2003 invasion between 100,000 and 150,000 Iraqis have been killed. Al-Shemari based his figure on an estimate of 100 bodies per day brought to morgues and hospitals – such a calculation would come out closer to 130,000 in total.

The Lancet study's figure of 654,965 excess deaths is based on surveys and sampling methods, and includes those due to increased lawlessness, degraded infrastructure, poorer healthcare, etc.. 601,027 deaths (range of 426,369 to 793,663 using a 95% confidence interval) were due to violence. 31% of those were attributed to the Coalition, 24% to others, 46% unknown. The causes of violent deaths were gunshot (56%), car bomb (13%), other explosion/ordnance (14%), air strike (13%), accident (2%), unknown (2%).[3]

The United Nations reported that 34,452 violent deaths occurred in 2006, based on data from morgues, hospitals, and municipal authorities across Iraq.[4] For comparison, the IBC reports approximately 24,500 civilian deaths in 2006.[5] The Lancet study's excess mortality rate figure of 14.2 deaths/1000/year as of June 2006 corresponds to approximately 370,000 deaths in 2006.[6]

A figure of 100,000 to 150,000 was estimated by Iraq's Health Minister Ali al-Shemari in a November 2006 press conference, based on extrapolating the recent 2006 rate of 100 deaths per day recorded in hospitals and morgues backward to March 2003. War-related deaths (civilian and non-civilian), and deaths from criminal gangs.[7][8]

"At least 50,000 Iraqis have died violently"—as of June 2006. "Many more Iraqis are believed to have been killed but not counted because of serious lapses in recording deaths. ... The [Los Angeles] Times attempted to reach a comprehensive figure by obtaining statistics from the Baghdad morgue and the Health Ministry and checking those numbers against a sampling of local health departments for possible undercounts."[9]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties_in_the_conflict_in_Iraq
but there are links to stories with this information
http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/front/archives/2006/11/11/2003335773

And that was as of last year!!!! Yes we have tragically lost 3500 lives but they have lost alot more than all of our different nations in active combat combined. I am working on getting the current statistics and e-mailed some friends on NKO who will help me oput and get the right sources.

Some things that friends that have served in Iraq told me is that the liberal media makes it look 10 times worse than it actually is.

Nukeman
08-27-2007, 06:30 AM
TONY JONES: When you met bin Laden, he told you that his long-term plan was to "bring the Americans into a fight on Muslim soil". That must have sounded like madness at the time, but now we have Iraq.

ABDUL BARI ATWAN: It seems Osama bin Laden had a long-term strategy. He told me personally that he can't go and fight the Americans and their country. But if he manages to provoke them and bring them to the Middle East and to their Muslim worlds, where he can find them or fight them on his own turf, he will actually teach them a lesson. It seems the invasion of Iraq fulfilled Osama bin Laden's wish. That's why the Americans are losing in Iraq, financially and on a human basis, and even their allies, including Australia, are really losing patience, losing money, losing personnel, losing reputation in that part of the world.

TONY JONES: When bin Laden told you this back in 1996, the only thing he had that was close to what he was talking about was [former US president] Bill Clinton's intervention in Somalia. Bin Laden was evidently extremely disappointed the Americans had pulled out?

ABDUL BARI ATWAN: Yes. He told me, again, that he expected the Americans to send troops to Somalia and he sent his people to that country to wait for them in order to fight them. They managed actually to shoot down an American helicopter where 19 soldiers were killed and he regretted that the Clinton Administration decided to pull out their troops from Somalia and run away. He was so saddened by this. He thought they would stay there so he could fight them there. But for his bad luck, according to his definition, they left, and he was planning another provocation in order to drag them to Muslim soil.

http://tinyurl.com/2bg2nw

Wait..... Wait.... Are you telling me there may have been a connection of Osama to Sadam... I cnat believe my eyes that a lib would make such an assumption. I mean after all ther is no connection between Sadam and Al quida right???

I do wish that all you libs would get your story straight and stick with it!!!!!!!!

08-27-2007, 09:02 AM
Taking part in the democracy our forefathers designed by speaking out is not attacking.

I wish you loved the constitution as much as I do then you would realise how redicules it is to say that.

The constitution isnt a suicide pact. And even if it does allow speaking out in favor of the terrorists, that doesnt mean its a good idea or that those who are speaking out shouldnt be treated with the lack of respect they deserve.

truthmatters
08-27-2007, 10:37 AM

Dilloduck
08-27-2007, 10:42 AM
What the Hell does that mean?

Are you sugesting democracy cant work?

Are you really sugesting AQ can destroy the greatest naton on the face of this earth?

Are you really sugesting that if every AQ asshole on the planet could get in a plane or boat and come to this country loaded down with arms and hit our shores that we would NOT abliterate them in one day?

This is what getts me about you people .You seem to RUN scared of a pack of rag tag nut bags as if America is not smart enought to take their asses out.

911 was horrendous!

This country could survive a hundered 911s.

Look at Japan ! Japan survived two nuclear bombs!

AQ will never get a nuc, we could keep their filithy hands from them with our ability in the arena of covert action.

We have done it for years.

Quit being such a chicken little THIS COUNTRY AND ITS CONSTITUTION WILL OUTLIVE THEM ALL!

quit running arround like a chicken with its head cut off.

Are you really sugesting AQ can destroy the greatest naton on the face of this earth?

yes--see E bomb. You really need to lose this superman fantasy.

truthmatters
08-27-2007, 10:48 AM

08-27-2007, 10:50 AM
What the Hell does that mean?

Are you sugesting democracy cant work?

Are you really sugesting that if every AQ asshole on the planet could get in a plane or boat and come to this country loaded down with arms and hit our shores that we would NOT abliterate them in one day?

This is what getts me about you people .You seem to RUN scared of a pack of rag tag nut bags as if America is not smart enought to take their asses out.

911 was horrendous!

This country could survive a hundered 911s.

AQ will never get a nuc, we could keep their filithy hands from them with our ability in the arena of covert action.

We have done it for years.

Quit being such a chicken little THIS COUNTRY AND ITS CONSTITUTION WILL OUTLIVE THEM ALL!

quit running arround like a chicken with its head cut off.

No. It wont. Not if you keep supporting our enemies.

Hagbard Celine
08-27-2007, 11:10 AM
No. It wont. Not if you keep supporting our enemies.

:wank2:

truthmatters
08-27-2007, 11:24 AM

Gaffer
08-27-2007, 12:21 PM
AQ is not just a serious threat to this country, but to the world. They are trying to establish bases of operation, since Afghanistan was lost to them. Preferably a country with a working infrastructure, such as Iraq or Pakistan. They already have allies in syria and iran and can recruit from all the other arab countries. Though the sunnis and shea despise each other, they will work closely together to attack their mutual enemy, the west.

They have an additional ally in the liberals of this country and the media. If the libs through the media can convince the American public that there is no threat that its all the fault of the administration and get the withdrawal of our troops from the middle east, then the AQ types will achieve a great victory and can then regroup and build up even more offensive weapons.

iran is looking to build nuclear weapons. They are also working on missile technology. They are trying to develop ICBM's. They already have medium ranged missiles that can reach Europe. They don't have the means to attack us directly at this time. But they are working on it.

Truthmatters keeps her head buried, her eyes shut, and her hands over her ears, because she doesn't want to know the truth. Keep up the rhetoric tm, maybe they will behead you last.

truthmatters
08-27-2007, 12:31 PM

Dilloduck
08-27-2007, 12:56 PM
Does an Ebomb dismantle the American peoples ability to fight?

Hell no!
Tell me how AQ is going to get and deploy an Ebomb?

Even if they could what would they do next?

How long does the effect last fella?

YOu need to give up your FEAR for logic!

Fear of logic ?:laugh2:
You might try to quit abusing it. You really need to read up on how vulnerable America is. If you think we are dependent on oil, you outta see how we would fair without electricity.
An E-bomb would most likely disable peoples ability to find food (to say nothing of the resulting chaos.)

truthmatters
08-27-2007, 01:28 PM

Gaffer
08-27-2007, 01:46 PM
Man you are one good PR fighter for AQ arent you?

It is a problem we can solve without throwing ourconstitution in the trash can!

American democracy will whip its ass and still honor our constitution and if you dont believe that than you do not believe Democracy can work.

I refuse to listen to your propaganda trying to make out these scum as so powerful that we have to give up on the constitution.

No one but you has said a thing about giving up on the constitution. The PR for AQ comes from people like you. Your nothing more than a tool for the libs and AQ and can't even recognize that fact.

truthmatters
08-27-2007, 01:58 PM

Gaffer
08-27-2007, 02:16 PM
This person certainly seems to think the constitution needs to be taken lightly?

He said nothing about taking the constitution lightly. He was talking about overstepping the bounds by supporting our enemies and trying to undermine the government.

truthmatters
08-27-2007, 02:19 PM

OCA
08-27-2007, 02:35 PM
Truthmatters is the member formerly known as Loosecannon, does this help explain his pro terrorism stance?

OCA
08-27-2007, 02:37 PM
This person certainly seems to think the constitution needs to be taken lightly?

No the constitution does not need to be taken lightly but should not be a barrier to clear solutions.

Dilloduck
08-27-2007, 02:53 PM
Truthmatters is the member formerly known as Loosecannon, does this help explain his pro terrorism stance?

LMAO--oh lordy--it sure does ! :laugh2:

Dilloduck
08-27-2007, 02:59 PM
Please tell me how AQ is going to obtain and deploy this type of weapon?

It is fantasy.

http://www.nextslm.org/hiles1.shtml

Here's your "fantasy".

http://www.lizmichael.com/ebomb.htm

another

truthmatters
08-27-2007, 03:07 PM

truthmatters
08-27-2007, 03:08 PM

Dilloduck
08-27-2007, 03:13 PM
Now if these weapons do exsist HOW IS AQ GOING TO GET AND DEPLOY THEM????

WTF are you talking about--"IF they exist" :laugh2:

How stupid and poor do you think they are ?

truthmatters
08-27-2007, 03:16 PM

Dilloduck
08-27-2007, 03:20 PM
how is this weapon deployed?

Well done--you admit they exist and aren't hard for terrorists to obtain. You've come a long way from saying they are a fantasy.

Knock out electric power, computers and telecommunication and you've destroyed the foundation of modern society. In the age of Third World-sponsored terrorism, the E-bomb is the great equalizer.

http://www.lizmichael.com/ebomb.htm

truthmatters
08-27-2007, 03:22 PM

Dilloduck
08-27-2007, 03:29 PM
Nope I never said this weapon exsists or not.

Now if it does exsist how is it deployed?

It exists---so do dirty nukes--quit tapdancing--trying to tell me Al Qaeda is not a threat to the US is one of the most ridiculous claim you've made--Loose. :laugh2:

truthmatters
08-27-2007, 03:35 PM

truthmatters
08-27-2007, 03:38 PM

Dilloduck
08-27-2007, 03:38 PM
You cant tell me how its deployed can you?

I gave you the links, silly. I know--you're desperately trying to argue that Al- qaeda doesn't have the means to deploy one. Try again, Loose.

truthmatters
08-27-2007, 03:41 PM

Dilloduck
08-27-2007, 03:43 PM
E-bombs

A completely different class of HPM weapon is the E-bomb: a bomb or cruise missile warhead that uses explosive energy to produce a single, instantaneous, broadband pulse of power.

According to several sources, E-bomb warheads have been designed for the USAF's Air Launched Cruise Missile, the US Navy's Tomahawk cruise missile and the newer Lockheed Martin Joint Air-to-Surface Standoff Missile.

The basic principle of an E-bomb - an explosive magnetic flux compression generator - was described in detail by Los Alamos National Laboratory scientists more than 30 years ago. Essentially, a magnetic armature is driven by explosives through a coil, energised by a bank of capacitors and the resulting energy is directed through an antenna. The most likely application for an E-bomb would be defence suppression, destroying the electronics of a hostile missile system

http://www.janes.com/defence/news/jdw/jdw060825_1_n.shtml

OCA
08-27-2007, 03:47 PM
Here you go proof some of you think this cannot be won and havig the constitution intact.

You have just said you dont believe we can win with the constitution intact.

what a great Amerian you are.

The constitution is not a suicide pact.

truthmatters

Dilloduck
Oh I see you have evidence the AQ can do it huh?

Please post me evidence that AQ is capable of deploying a completely experimental weapon which some say doesnt eve exsist?

The absurdity of your argument is quite apparent---whether it be an E-bomb a dirty nuke and some good old fashioned TNT, Al Qaeda IS a threat and capable of causing more damage to the US than any realistic person would be willing to accept. The twin towers was enough for me.
Your plan to try to not piss them off sucks.

truthmatters
08-27-2007, 03:49 PM

OCA
08-27-2007, 04:18 PM
Who says that followig the constitution will lead to the suicide of the US?

NOT ME!!!!

I think it is what will keep this country alive NOT get it killed as you seem to think.

Ok, Loose.

In your opinion is it not appropriate when we are at war with Muslims and terrorists to monitor communications coming into and going out of the country to and from people with known terrorist ties? Or should we not use that very valuable tool because liberals interpret the constitution to be against it even though their beloved hero, the father of American Socialism, Franklin Delano Roosevelt, locked up Japanese and surveiled every American of German descent during WWII?

truthmatters
08-27-2007, 06:01 PM

Gaffer
08-27-2007, 06:27 PM
And he was wrong for doing so.

I do not think we have to give up the constitution to win a fight with a pack of rag tag extremists..

We have fought two world wars and won.

We dont need to kill our freedoms to protect ourselfs from people Bush says hate our freedoms.

Is you Idea of winning getting rid of our freedoms so they wont hate us anymore?

Exactly what freedoms are being killed to fight the war with islam?

truthmatters
08-27-2007, 06:39 PM

theHawk
08-27-2007, 07:13 PM

Many things "could" destroy our nation. China and Russia lobbing all their nukes at us. Or we could end up destroying ourselves if we continue to let liberalism run rampant in our society.

Well all they really have to do is get on a boat to Latin America and walk across our open border. If they get armed with nukes from Iran, they could obliterate us.

Most of America is "smart enough" to deal with the Islamic terrorists. But, we are held back by liberals who scream bloody murder when we do go kill them. Its the liberals who champion 'civil rights' for AQ members in Gitmo. Its liberals who won't let our planes carpet bomb the entire middle east to teach them a lesson.

Japan only survived because they surrendered unconditionally. Doesn't surprise me that you'd prefer we take the same path as Japan in our war against Islamic terrorists.

LOL, "in the arena of covert action"? AQ could quite possibly get a nuke if we let Iran build them, or even if the Islamic yahoos take over the Pakistani government. How could we ever "keep their filthy hands from them" if liberals keep complaining that the U.S. foreign policy interfers too much in ME affairs?

Gaffer
08-27-2007, 07:14 PM
The admin has locked up an American citizen without due process.
They have spied on Americans in what were proven illegal.

Our recently resigned AG has said in puplic that the constitution does not include the right to habeas Corpus.

They refuse to allow discovery of documents to which the people are allowed to have.

They have distroyed documents which belong to the people.

they have violated the Hatch act.

Plenty my friend.

1. The locked up a man who intended to set of a dirty bomb. He was tried and convicted. He was locked up until the court decided what to do with. He was still a threat and a flight risk.

2. They listened into terrorist conversations with known terrorist overseas. That's not a threat to the constitution. It's common sense.

3. It doesn't.

4. They are refusing to allow discovery of documents that are classified and disclosure of the information could be detrimental to our security.

5. What documents? The only one who has destroyed documents was sandy burgalar.

6. Violated the hatch act how?

theHawk
08-27-2007, 07:31 PM
The admin has locked up an American citizen without due process.
They have spied on Americans in what were proven illegal.

Our recently resigned AG has said in puplic that the constitution does not include the right to habeas Corpus.

Most Americans recognize that we can and should give up certain freedoms and rights in order to maintain security.

And here is what the Constitutions says about habeas corpus:

The privilege of the writ of habeas corpus shall not be suspended, unless when in cases of rebellion or invasion, the public safety may require it.

As you can see, it clearly states that the we do have the ability to suspend habeas corpus for cases of rebellion, if public safety requires it. Now I know this may be hard for you to comprehend, but if the people feel its neccessary to detain someone and deny them immediate habeas corpus because say, the person wanted to build and set off a dirty bomb, then its perfectly within the the bounds of the Constitution.

Believe it or not most Americans are willing to let the terrorist tracking agencies of our government listen in on telephone calls involving suspected terrorists within the U.S. I know I sure as hell do. If you want to RUN scared because you think some fat government worker sitting at a desk has nothing better to do than listen to your boring phone calls, then so be it. Live your life in fear!!! The rest of us will sleep better at night knowing that we're not tying the hands of our terrorist fighting agencies in their never ending fight against these Islamic terrorists who have been and still are plotting attacks within the U.S.

truthmatters
08-27-2007, 08:08 PM

Yurt
08-27-2007, 08:12 PM
I dont think most Americans agree with the Bush infractions of the constitution.

name one, if truth really matters.

OCA
08-27-2007, 08:16 PM
I dont think most Americans agree with the Bush infractions of the constitution.

You are right, you don't think. Most Americans realize that the government isn't listening in on the average Joe's call to Dominoes, most Americans approve of terrorist communication surveillance.

truthmatters
08-27-2007, 08:18 PM

truthmatters
08-27-2007, 08:18 PM

OCA
08-27-2007, 08:19 PM
I did here and they have repetedly lied to the American people.

If they had lied they would be impeached, they are not impeached therefore they didn't lie.

LMFAO!

OCA
08-27-2007, 08:19 PM
Hey everyone they lied because Loose/truth said so!:laugh2:

truthmatters
08-29-2007, 06:12 PM

OCA
08-29-2007, 06:18 PM
If a criminal has not yet been prosicuted for their crime does that mean no crime took place?

Yes, especially if there are no charges officially brought. Probably because there are no crimes committed.

truthmatters
08-29-2007, 06:24 PM

Gaffer
08-29-2007, 06:55 PM
Investigations are done when a crime has been committed. Investigating to see if you can find something to prosecute someone on is a witch hunt.

truthmatters
08-29-2007, 07:54 PM

OCA
08-29-2007, 07:58 PM
That is why there is investigations happening into the crimes

Just checked the congressional record, there are no current SERIOUS investigations into any crimes committed whether they warrant impeachment or not.

You guys got what you wanted, a Demo congress, they investigated and apparently they found nothing because no charges have been or will be brought.

Bush will serve his full 2nd term and then ride into the sunset with nary a scratch on him..............unlike his predecessor.

OCA
08-29-2007, 08:00 PM
Which ongoing investigations do you feel fit this image?

Im sure I could clairify for you why they were undertaken.

What the fuck is wrong with you woman? Besides the attorney political witchhunt there are currently no other investigations happening.

truthmatters
08-29-2007, 08:36 PM

OCA
08-29-2007, 08:47 PM
Honey I live in the D.C. area.....you know how many fucking meaningless hearings they have?

Mark my words...............nothing will ever happen, nothing ever happened illegally..........Bush will serve his full 2nd term.

truthmatters
08-29-2007, 09:00 PM

Kathianne
08-29-2007, 09:24 PM

Don't forget about Diebold!

truthmatters
08-30-2007, 01:14 PM

Dilloduck
09-07-2007, 11:28 AM
I think they are hoping that when the court cases get to the point of sueing diebold that it wont exsist any more so there will be nothing left to pay the people who win the cases.

I wouldn't exactly call that thinking. It's more like the ramblings of a partisan hack who will say anything with no evidence to create the appearance of wrong doing. You have no idea what Diebold is "thinking" but rushing to judgement has always been your style.

TheStripey1
09-07-2007, 11:33 AM
Yes, especially if there are no charges officially brought. Probably because there are no crimes committed.

Does this enlightened thinking of yours include democrats? Or do you think only republicans should be afforded it?

truthmatters
09-07-2007, 11:42 AM