PDA

View Full Version : Warren actually has less Indian in her bloodline than most Caucasian Americans

jimnyc
10-15-2018, 09:03 PM
Warren actually has less Indian in her bloodline than most Caucasian Americans

---

DNA Tests Prove Elizabeth Warren Only Has 1/1024th Indian Heritage and Is a Fraud — Liberal Media Reports the Opposite

Who are you going to believe?
Your stinking eyes?… Or the fake Indian and fake news media who supports her?

On Monday Senator Warren released a DNA study where she claims she is 1/512th 1/1024th Native American.

The Boston Globe later issued a correction to their initial report — The DNA test revealed that Elizabeth Warren is not 1/512 Native American, she’s 1/1,024. That’s 0.0009765625.

Warren actually has less Indian in her bloodline than most Caucasian Americans.

http://www.dpimagehosting.com/images/2018/10/15/1Rfm0Ym.png

But that hasn’t stopped Warren from promoting this lie over the years.
Here’s a memorable flashback—
Watch Elizabeth Warren lied in 2012 about her parents eloping because her mother was “Cherokee.”
Her mother was AT MOST 1/512th Native American — Hardly a reason to elope!

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/10/dna-tests-prove-elizabeth-warren-only-has-1-1024th-indian-heritage-and-is-a-fraud-liberal-media-reports-the-opposite/

Elessar
10-15-2018, 11:12 PM
That is rather telling!

Mine is stronger, yet I cannot claim it.

Candidate for President? Another Hillary or Obama?

Not a snowball's chance in hell.

jimnyc
10-16-2018, 09:06 AM
Yup, as I was thinking, she only made things worse with her retarded test.

---

Elizabeth Warren might have actually made things worse with her DNA gambit

(CNN)Twenty-four hours after Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren shocked the political world with a five-minute video (and a mountain of documentation) aimed at putting to bed the controversy over her claims of Native American heritage, it's becoming increasingly clear the strategy amounts to a swing and a miss.

Warren's goal was to take the issue of her heritage off the table for nervous Democrats and to show that she was ready, willing and able to stand up to President Donald Trump if and when the time came that she was the party's nominee against him in 2020. The problem is that, when you strip away all of the glitz of her well-produced video, you are left with this: There's still no certainty that Warren is, in any meaningful way, Native American.

Yes, Stanford geneticist Carlos Bustamante tells Warren in the video that "the facts suggest that you absolutely have a Native American ancestor in your pedigree." But the estimates of just how much Native American blood Warren actually posses range from 1/64th to a whopping 1/1024th. Which, um, ain't a lot.

Trump himself picked up on that uncertainty in a series of tweets (of course) on Tuesday morning.

"Pocahontas (the bad version), sometimes referred to as Elizabeth Warren, is getting slammed," tweeted Trump. "She took a bogus DNA test and it showed that she may be 1/1024, far less than the average American. Now Cherokee Nation denies her, 'DNA test is useless.' Even they don't want her. Phony!"

(Trump is referring to this statement from Cherokee Nation Secretary of State Chuck Hoskin Jr.: "A DNA test is useless to determine tribal citizenship. Current DNA tests do not even distinguish whether a person's ancestors were indigenous to North or South America.")

Trump added: "Now that her claims of being of Indian heritage have turned out to be a scam and a lie, Elizabeth Warren should apologize for perpetrating this fraud against the American Public. Harvard called her 'a person of color' (amazing con), and would not have taken her otherwise!

Rest https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/16/politics/elizabeth-warren-donald-trump-pocahontas/index.html

jimnyc
10-16-2018, 09:11 AM
So if I were to go out and take a DNA test myself, I will undoubtedly get the same results as this twit, if not more. Well, I WILL get more, as I truly do have some native american in me.

If she thought this was the best way to get her 2020 campaign started, she thought wrong. Now she has "phony" and "liar" attached to her name throughout.

---

Donald Trump: ‘Phony’ Elizabeth Warren Took ‘Bogus DNA Test’

President Donald Trump ridiculed Sen. Elizabeth Warren on Tuesday for her “bogus” attempt to prove her claimed American Indian heritage.

“She took a bogus DNA test and it showed that she may be 1/1024, far less than the average American,” Trump wrote on Twitter, derisively calling the Massachusetts Senator “Pocahontas.”

The president pointed to the Cherokee Nation’s statement calling Warren’s DNA test “inappropriate” and a “mockery.”

“Even they don’t want her,” Trump wrote. “Phony!”

Trump also praised the Cherokee Nation for calling Warren out.

“Thank you to the Cherokee Nation for revealing that Elizabeth Warren, sometimes referred to as Pocahontas, is a complete and total Fraud!” he wrote.

The president demanded Warren apologize to the American people lying about her heritage.

“Now that her claims of being of Indian heritage have turned out to be a scam and a lie, Elizabeth Warren should apologize for perpetrating this fraud against the American Public,” Trump wrote.

He recalled Warren being described as Harvard Law’s “first woman of color” in the 90’s, calling it an “amazing con.”

Since Warren released the results of her DNA test, the president has questioned its authenticity adding that he would not pay out his $1 million bet unless he could test her “personally.”

http://www.dpimagehosting.com/images/2018/10/16/bakY6gv.png

http://www.dpimagehosting.com/images/2018/10/16/NQfxOEb.png

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/10/16/donald-trump-phony-elizabeth-warren-took-bogus-dna-test/

jimnyc
10-16-2018, 09:17 AM
And it's all gotten to her and she's angry and falling right into Trump's lion den. And now she's lying further, claiming Trump has made "creepy physical threats" against her.

---

Elizabeth Warren Melts Down in Wake of DNA Disaster

Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) launched a bizarre Twitter rant late Monday afternoon following the disastrous rollout of DNA results that further debunked her decades-long claim to American Indian ancestry.

Warren’s thread of 20-plus (and counting) tweets began at about 5:30 p.m. ET, where she attempted to both insult President Trump and defend herself.

In her first tweet, and without any evidence, Warren made the outlandish claim that Trump “makes creepy physical threats about me.” The truth is that all Trump has ever done is ridicule her false claims about being Cherokee.

“We all know why @realDonaldTrump makes creepy physical threats about me, right? He’s scared,” Warren tweeted from her verified account. “He’s trying to do what he always does to women who scare him: call us names, attack us personally, shrink us down to feel better about himself. It may soothe his ego – but it won’t work.”

Warren linked comments Trump made Monday ridiculing Warren’s DNA test. After a reporter suggested Trump owed her an apology, an incredulous president responded, “I owe her? She owes the country an apology. What’s her percentage [of Indian ancestry]? 1/1,000th?”

The actual numbers could be anywhere from 1/64 to 1/1024. Regardless, all this DNA test proved is that Warren has no more claim to Indian heritage than the average white American.

http://www.dpimagehosting.com/images/2018/10/16/FU4QSmC.png

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/10/15/elizabeth-warren-melts-down-in-wake-of-dna-disaster/

Abbey Marie
10-16-2018, 11:30 AM
What physical threat?

Guess these Dems haven’t learned their lesson yet from Kavanaugh. Don’t accuse a man of physical threats if you cannot back it up.

jimnyc
10-16-2018, 11:35 AM
What physical threat?

Guess these Dems haven’t learned their lesson yet from Kavanaugh. Don’t accuse a man of physical threats if you cannot back it up.

None. She, like MANY other democrats, just outright make shit up. Now watch, she will go off on twitter over and over about this, and dumb folks will eventually believe it.

She can't backup shit. And IF this had happened, she and the nation would have been ALL over it!