PDA

View Full Version : Former AG Loretta Lynch: Voter ID meant to 'scare people away' ...

jimnyc
10-19-2018, 03:18 PM
Still using the same 'ol lame arguments. Folks couldn't exist today without a drivers license or some form of government ID already. I won't even bore everyone and gather the extremely extensive list of things that one needs to have an ID for, which would basically show that they would likely already have one.

But if one wants to cheat in some manner in the elections - well - then photo ID sure would cause a major problem. :rolleyes:

---

Former AG Loretta Lynch: Voter ID laws are meant to 'scare people away' from the process

Former Attorney General Loretta Lynch sounded off Thursday on what she thinks are scare-tactics by Republican lawmakers that are meant to suppress the vote ahead of the 2018 midterms.

MSNBC host Chris Matthews began by insisting that Republicans push things like requiring voter IDs to “screw the African American voter,” and Lynch agreed.

“Yes, yes — and it’s nothing new,” Lynch responded. “This is a historical issue. It’s a current issue. And it’s only history because it happened to somebody else, not because it could happen again. That’s what’s happening now.”

Lynch then weighed in on the gubernatorial race in Georgia, specifically praising Democrat Stacey Abrams, calling her an “exciting candidate” who has “state-wide appeal,” but as Matthews noted, her GOP opponent Secretary of State Brian Kemp currently oversees the state election.

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2018/10/19/loretta-lynch-voter-id-laws-scare-people/

Elessar
10-19-2018, 04:57 PM
She is another of the Obama clan of lying, exaggerating, hubris that
still to this day has not revealed the true nature of her meeting with
Bill Clinton on the tarmac.

She is another of that clan that needs to be investigated.

KarlMarx
10-22-2018, 08:33 PM
Still using the same 'ol lame arguments. Folks couldn't exist today without a drivers license or some form of government ID already. I won't even bore everyone and gather the extremely extensive list of things that one needs to have an ID for, which would basically show that they would likely already have one.

But if one wants to cheat in some manner in the elections - well - then photo ID sure would cause a major problem. :rolleyes:

---

Former AG Loretta Lynch: Voter ID laws are meant to 'scare people away' from the process

Former Attorney General Loretta Lynch sounded off Thursday on what she thinks are scare-tactics by Republican lawmakers that are meant to suppress the vote ahead of the 2018 midterms.

MSNBC host Chris Matthews began by insisting that Republicans push things like requiring voter IDs to “screw the African American voter,” and Lynch agreed.

“Yes, yes — and it’s nothing new,” Lynch responded. “This is a historical issue. It’s a current issue. And it’s only history because it happened to somebody else, not because it could happen again. That’s what’s happening now.”

Lynch then weighed in on the gubernatorial race in Georgia, specifically praising Democrat Stacey Abrams, calling her an “exciting candidate” who has “state-wide appeal,” but as Matthews noted, her GOP opponent Secretary of State Brian Kemp currently oversees the state election.

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2018/10/19/loretta-lynch-voter-id-laws-scare-people/

Right. Using AG Lynch’s logic, presenting photo ID when you visit your physician (per the requirement of the ACA , aka Obamacare) should scare you into not getting medical attention when you need it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gunny
10-22-2018, 08:41 PM
Right. Using AG Lynch’s logic, presenting photo ID when you visit your physician (per the requirement of the ACA , aka Obamacare) should scare you into not getting medical attention when you need it.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkSeriously. What CAN one do without ID? Be homeless? Well, I guess you can be illegal. Duh. The whole argument is a see-through and amazingly, the left believes it's true.

KarlMarx
10-23-2018, 03:03 AM
Seriously. What CAN one do without ID? Be homeless? Well, I guess you can be illegal. Duh. The whole argument is a see-through and amazingly, the left believes it's true.

If the Dems admitted that they have become the party of Neo-Fascism, who would vote for them? Maybe a guy named Adolph and a couple of his friends....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elessar
10-23-2018, 10:44 AM
S

---

What is an African-American? I have detested hyphenated tags attached to
identity for decades now.

Either you are simply American, or you are not! If not, get out.

Cannot stand having a picture ID? Tough! Get Out and go back to
the country you identify with.