PDA

View Full Version : Honduran President Told Me Venezuela Funding Migrant Caravan

jimnyc
10-23-2018, 03:38 PM
Un-fu^%ing_believable.

Lock and load, that would be my orders. But I'll be happy enough if they just send ANYONE down there to ENFORCE OUR LAWS and stop this from happening. We KNOW which folks are behind, and help and support.

---

Mike Pence: Honduran President Told Me Venezuela Funding Migrant Caravan

Vice President Mike Pence on Tuesday said Honduran President Juan Orlando Hernández told him that the migrant caravan marching toward the U.S.-Mexico border is “financed by Venezuela.”

Pence made the allegation while defending President Donald Trump’s assertion that Middle Easterners make up a part of the 7,000-strong caravan in an interview with Washington Post national political reporter Robert Costa.

“It’s inconceivable that there are not people of Middle Eastern descent in a crowd of more than 7,000 people advancing toward our border,” Pence said. “In the last fiscal year, we apprehended more than 10 terrorists or suspected terrorists per day at our southern border from countries that are referred to in the lexicon as ‘other than Mexico’ — that means from the Middle East region.”

The Vice President then revealed that Hernández told him that “leftist groups” from the Central American country organized the caravan, “financed by Venezuela” to “challenge our sovereignty, challenge our border.”

Pence also said he has held discussions with Guatemalan president Jimmy Morales and Mexican officials about the caravan and vowed to do “everything in our power” from preventing the migrants from “violating” the southern border.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/10/23/mike-pence-honduran-president-told-me-venezuela-funding-migrant-caravan/

jimnyc
10-23-2018, 03:44 PM
Yup, no doubt....

---

Tom Fitton Calls on Trump to Launch Criminal Investigation ‘Americans Likely Involved in Financing and Organizing Migrant Caravan’

Who is financing the massive caravan of illegal invaders marching their way to the United States?

President of Judicial Watch Tom Fitton said Tuesday his team’s reporting from Guatemala indicates Americans are likely involved.

Fitton called on the President to launch a criminal investigation into who is financing and organizing the caravan of mostly military-aged males.

The fake news media claims impoverished women and children are walking thousands of miles from Honduras to the United States in search of a better life.

The reality is the majority of the ‘caravan’ is military-aged virile males; the women and children are being used as media props and human shields.

Trucks are actually giving the migrants rides towards the border to help them reach the U.S. just in time for the midterms.

One video shows migrants hitching a ride with local Mexican residents to the next stop 25 miles north, according to embedded reporter, Karla Zabs.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/10/tom-fitton-calls-on-trump-to-launch-criminal-investigation-americans-likely-involved-in-financing-and-organizing-migrant-caravan/

Elessar
10-23-2018, 04:15 PM
It is all a sham by the Democrats.

Stop it NOW!

High_Plains_Drifter
10-23-2018, 04:30 PM
And just for the record, this is NOT... a CARAVAN. This is an INVASION, CLEARLY. It has nothing to do with simply "traveling." The intent of this MOB is to INVADE, PERIOD. These people calling it a "caravan" is more LEFTIST word games, such as calling a HOMO, gay, or the government SPENDING MONEY, investing, or ILLEGAL ALIENS, undocumented immigrants, it's ALL a WORD GAME to make something BAD sound WARM AND FUZZY, and they have ALL been COACHED on WHAT TO SAY, every last damn one of them. "Here's what you say if someone asks you why you're headed to America... blah, blah, blah, escaping, need a job, want asylum, blah, blah..." PASS IT ON.

This is a NATIONAL EMERGENCY, and if this doesn't call for the MILITARY then I don't know what DOES, and I mean if it comes to GUNNING PEOPLE DOWN, then SO BE IT. If they don't understand TURN THE FUCK AROUND, and try and FORCE their way into our nation, then that is WHAT OUR MILITARY IS FOR, to PROTECT the United States and OUR BORDERS and uphold our LAWS. It really doesn't make much difference whether these people are ARMED OR NOT, they're intent is to INVADE AMERICA.

This is FUCKED UP, and a CLEAR MESSAGE needs to be sent RIGHT FUCKING NOW that America will NOT STAND FOR THIS, AT ALL, PERIOD, END OF STORY. GO HOME, COME BACK THE RIGHT WAY. You try this shit and PEOPLE, WILL, DIE.

I'm so sick of this I could PUKE. Maybe us Americans ought to ARM UP and head to border a couple HUNDRED THOUSAND STRONG. By God if there was a call for it, I'D GO.

And if it's TRUE that the Honduran president is FINANCING this, then I'd call that an act of WAR, and by God that fucker would PAY. I'd declare war on Honduras. And if there's MONGREL DEMOCRATS HELPING with this, then they should be tried for TREASON, SERIOUSLY. Helping a foreign country organize an INVASION OF AMERICA? Fucking ROT IN HELL.