PDA

View Full Version : Now a SECOND caravan of 1,000 on its way???

jimnyc
10-23-2018, 05:12 PM
---

A SECOND migrant caravan heads for the US: 1,000 Hondurans have crossed into Guatemala following the first group of 7,000 into Mexico

--First caravan of 7,000 migrants formed around two weeks ago and has traveled from Honduras to Mexico
--But a second group has now rallied in its wake and has already marched from Honduras and into Guatemala
--Second caravan is made up of around 1,000 people and is currently located near the town of Chiquimula
--President Trump has vowed to stop the 'onslaught of illegal aliens' at US border, using the Army if necessary

A second migrant caravan is heading for the American border having formed in the wake of an initial group, which has already crossed Guatemala and entered Mexico.

The second caravan is made up of 1,000 people and crossed the border from Honduras into Guatemala on Sunday, before arriving in the town of Chiquimula on Monday night.

They are following in the path of a much-larger group, believed to number around 7,000, which was sheltering in the town of Huixtla, in southern Mexcio, overnight on Monday.

It is not clear exactly when or where the second group started their march, though it is believed to be somewhere near San Pedro Sula, where the first started.

Rest - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6307043/SECOND-migrant-caravan-1-000-heading-following-first.html

And it SHOULD. WHY are they just relaxing, and allowing literally thousands and thousands to take over their streets in an obvious 'attack' of sorts on our country, all invading at once? Would the USA just sit back and allow such? Would Russia? Iran? WTF???? I would be as harsh as humanly possible with Mexico as a result. Make sure to follow through with threats of reducing or killing aid altogether to those who sat back smiling and allowing this to happen.

Migrant caravan could prompt a wider confrontation between Mexico, US

TAPACHULA, Mexico -- As thousands of Central American migrants continue their long walk to the U.S. border, prompting daily condemnations from President Donald Trump, the Mexican government has had to decide: Are Trump's threats enough to prompt an intervention?

For now, Mexican police have merely stepped aside as the caravan has passed, watching first as migrants took rafts across the river that separates the country from Guatemala, and then as they continued by foot along the main highway, chanting, "Si, se pudo," or "Yes, we did it."

That response appears to have been conveyed to the White House, and now, once again, Mexico's most important bilateral relationship appears to be on shaky ground.

"Sadly, it looks like Mexico's Police and Military are unable to stop the Caravan heading to the Southern Border of the United States," Trump tweeted. He later said on Fox News, "I don't know what's going on with Mexico. It looks like the people are walking right through the middle of Mexico. So I'm not exactly thrilled there either!"

The caravan has marked another chapter in Mexico's complicated effort to balance American threats with the country's own domestic politics. Detaining or deporting the caravan's members would certainly please Trump, but it would flout the country's own immigration laws and further the impression that the Mexican government is taking orders from a hostile White House.

So far, the Mexican police appear to be conscious of that tension,and the optics of their presence. Riot police have stopped to pose for pictures in their gear, as if ready to combat the migrants, letting international television crews film them before retreating.

The caravan risks a wider confrontation with Washington if Trump threatens to cut off aid to Mexico, as he has threatened Central America, or attempts to seal the border with the U.S. military. Every day, billions of dollars of trade crosses the U.S.-Mexico border, and any attempt to block those flows could inflict serious economic harm on Mexico. The newly renegotiated North American trade agreement is also hanging in the balance as it has yet to be ratified by legislatures.

Rest - https://www.thehour.com/news/article/Migrant-caravan-could-prompt-a-wider-13327884.php

I sure as hell hope that any 'undecided' voters out there have been watching for the past 2 years, and are still watching at the ineptness to this very moment - all from the left.

Divided Democrats struggle to answer Trump's claims on migrant caravan

Democrats are struggling to respond to President Donald Trump and his Republican allies, who are casting the caravan of thousands of migrants headed toward the U.S.-Mexico border as a failure of Democrats to help enact immigration policy in the GOP-controlled Congress.

Some Democrats said Trump is vulnerable to a counterattack on his core campaign issue given that his policies failed to reduce the number of unauthorized immigrants. Yet party leaders and Democratic candidates have largely been silent ahead of the midterm elections, refusing to engage with Trump.

The Democratic and Republican strategies reflect the path each party has charted with two weeks till Nov. 6. Republicans are hoping to retain their Senate majority and limit losses in the House by playing on fears of migrants pouring into the country to rally conservatives, a strategy that helped propel Trump to the presidency in 2016.

Democrats, deeply divided on immigration, are trying to maintain a laserlike focus on health care and the GOP threat to protections for people with preexisting medical conditions, envisioning that as the issue that will determine control of Congress.

On Monday, Trump launched a fresh attempt to deflect blame for the more than 5,000 migrants from Honduras who were making their way north through Mexico. The president and his top aides say the rising number of Central Americans attempting to enter the United States without authorization presents a winning campaign issue, by showing Trump is right to call for stronger border control.

Trump sought to fan public fears on Twitter, suggesting without evidence that the caravan contains gang members and terrorists from the Middle East.

"Every time you see a Caravan, or people illegally coming, or attempting to come, into our Country illegally, think of and blame the Democrats for not giving us the votes to change our pathetic Immigration Laws!" Trump tweeted. "Remember the Midterms!"

Republicans trying to preserve the party's 51-49 Senate majority said they were thrilled to see Trump lead the charge on immigration, an issue they say could be a powerful motivator in the conservative states dominating this year's map.

"Democratic opposition to strong immigration security has been a very effective issue for us in Senate races this year," said Steven Law, head of the Senate Leadership Fund, a conservative super PAC. "I don't see how the spectacle of a massive horde trying to bust our borders on the brink of a national election remotely helps Democrats."

Rest - https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/article/Divided-Democrats-struggle-to-answer-Trump-s-13328112.php

aboutime
10-23-2018, 05:18 PM
Anyone remember the Invitation CHER made to Illegals???????

https://www.sheknows.com/entertainment/articles/1135972/cher-twitter-daca-house-illegal-immigrants-clapback
https://cdn.skim.gs/image/upload/b_rgb:FFFFFF,bo_1px_solid_rgb:EDEDED,c_pad,f_auto, fl_lossy,h_501,q_auto,w_895/j7j4vhzjn3f1xfwwtqm6

High_Plains_Drifter
10-23-2018, 05:46 PM
Time to declare a state of NATIONAL EMERGENCY.

Elessar
10-23-2018, 06:08 PM
Time to declare a state of NATIONAL EMERGENCY.

I agree. Put the Army and Marines there, Air Force above.

CG and Customs have the waters. Time to strike back for all that is sacred
to this land. Time to quit pussy-footing around. Put Mexico on the spot and tell them to come up
or get out. Slime-balls down there have been allowing this for decades. Cut all those
Central American wastelands from any kind of Assistance from us. Let them fight and wallow
there when they cannot stand up to correct the ills in those heathen realms.

Time Is NOW.

jimnyc
10-24-2018, 06:09 AM
Can we just drop a nuke on these invading scumbags?

Ok, serious then - I do believe the military of some sort needs to get to our border and shut things down, and simply turn everyone around and tell Mexico to enjoy their new citizens! However many are coming, send as many guard/military. I say right now to send 20k down there to handle things appropriately and don't let a single person illegally through our borders.

CSM
10-24-2018, 06:25 AM
Can we just drop a nuke on these invading scumbags?

Ok, serious then - I do believe the military of some sort needs to get to our border and shut things down, and simply turn everyone around and tell Mexico to enjoy their new citizens! However many are coming, send as many guard/military. I say right now to send 20k down there to handle things appropriately and don't let a single person illegally through our borders.

The first military person who shoots or otherwise uses force of any kind to stop these folks will find himself in jail..... no thanks!

jimnyc
10-24-2018, 06:37 AM
The first military person who shoots or otherwise uses force of any kind to stop these folks will find himself in jail..... no thanks!

IS there any way to put some form of troops along the border and ENSURE they can stop this caravan, and ensure they keep them in Mexico? ANY type of enforcement?

jimnyc
10-24-2018, 06:39 AM

Btw, so you know - "Jim's" desires and wants at the border in NO WAY means I have a clue what I'm talking about. :) I'm just saying that's how I would handle it, if I could. Full enforcement and send a message. The message has been sent for the past decade or so - and that message is why these folks are so bold in just walking here knowing they can just walk illegally into our country. :(

jimnyc
10-24-2018, 06:47 AM
Not sure which thread matters at this point, it's all an invasion of sorts from illegals who think they are entitled to just walk in here now. The caravan is about 14,000 they say now. :rolleyes:

The Mexican folks can find this stuff out, but no efforts to stop them. Cut forms of their aid and screw them in any manner possible, as all of these folks are laughing behind our backs about this. It royally pisses me off seeing these folks HATING our country and then demanding to come here anyway. That alone tells the entire story.

---

Mexican News Outlet: Officials Say 14,000 Honduran Migrants Heading to U.S.

The Mexican El Universal news outlet is reporting that more than 14,000 Hondurans — not counting people from other countries who are marching toward the United States — are leaving that Central American nation to seek asylum here.

The news outlet reported that “municipal authorities,” the Catholic Diocese in the Mexican city of Tapachula, and the Mexican National Migration Institute (INM) provided the 14,000 figure.

“The first group walked for 37 kilometers from Ciudad Hidalgo to Tapachula on Sunday afternoon and was comprised by 5,333 children, women and men,” El Universal reported.

Later that afternoon 3,000 more men, women and children started “to walk under the rain.”

“Meanwhile, there are 3,000 children, women and men in the Ciudad Hidalgo International bridge, shared by Mexico and Guatemala, who are looking to enter Mexico with documents provided by the INM,” the news outlet reported.

Showers and toilets were also provided, according to the report.

The report also said the local officials were providing shelter, food, water, and even medical treatment as the Mexican Health Ministry is “vaccinating the children and carrying out blood tests.”

The report concluded with Guatemalan officials saying that they expect 3,000 to 4,000 more people to begin the trip soon to the Mexican border with the United States.

As Breitbart News reported, President Donald Trump has condemned what most sources cite as more than 7,000 migrants forcing their way through Mexico to their final destination, the United States.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/10/23/mexican-news-outlet-officials-say-14000-honduran-migrants-heading-to-u-s/

jimnyc
10-24-2018, 07:07 AM
Kobach: The Caravan Is a Consequence of Rewarding Illegal Immigration

Once again, a massive caravan of aliens is coming north to demand entry into the United States. This one is even bigger than the last. The number of migrants is over 7,000 and growing.

The open-borders Left and their talking heads in the media are falsely describing the caravan’s trek as a “humanitarian crisis.” But that is nonsense. There is no war or drought in Central America that the migrants are fleeing. They are simply coming to the United States en masse for economic reasons, hoping that their immense numbers swamp our immigration system or that they can otherwise find a way into the country.

The caravan is a perfect storm of problems that cause illegal immigration. It illustrates the fecklessness of foreign governments like Honduras, Guatemala, and El Salvador that receive more than $500 million in foreign aid from the United States but can’t be bothered to lift a finger on America’s behalf when their own citizens threaten to invade our southern border.

It also illustrates the complete lack of respect for American sovereignty and American law by the illegal alien felons who have been deported multiple times and are now joining the ranks of the caravan. For example, six-time deportee Anthony Fuentes is hoping to make his seventh entry into the United States with the caravan.

The caravan also illustrates the rampant abuse of our asylum laws, as I wrote with respect to the previous alien caravan in the Spring of 2018. When an otherwise-illegal alien comes to the United States, he can claim political asylum when he gets here. To obtain asylum, an alien must demonstrate a “well-founded fear of persecution” in his country of origin, based on membership in a particular social, religious, political or racial group.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/10/23/kobach-the-caravan-is-a-consequence-of-rewarding-illegal-immigration/

jimnyc
10-24-2018, 07:44 AM
I think they have also somehow been helping. And the silence is golden. They want to somehow pin negativity or bad news on Trump. Ain't working.

---

For Democrats, silence is consent on the immigrant caravan

It’s not really a “caravan,” is it?

Those thousands of desperate migrants walking across Mexico, a massive crowd that grows by the day, are intent on forcing a confrontation at the U.S. border.

This crowd can be called many things, but “caravan” isn’t one of them.

The approach of the desperate thousands from Central America has energized Republicans just days before the November elections. President Donald Trump says the migrants will not be allowed to cross into the U.S. illegally.

Democrats call this fear-mongering, but among Democrats it has caused political paralysis, a self-destructive institutional passivity. Democratic leaders want their members to stay silent.

And there’s one thing about silence.

“Chi tace acconsente,” says my barber, Raffaele Raia. “He who is silent says ‘yes’. The silence is the consent.”

And so, whatever you call this, it may just be the event that finally compels Americans to think long and hard about why a sovereign nation would even bother to have borders at all.

But calling the mass of people moving through Central America a caravan is just a bit too precious, isn’t it?

Depending on your politics, you’ve probably already called it something. Or, you may have followed the example of Democratic leaders Nancy Pelosi or Chuck Schumer, who’ve found a nice pile of warm sand and stuck their heads in there.

Rest - http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/columnists/kass/ct-met-immigrant-caravan-kass-20181023-story.html

jimnyc
10-24-2018, 08:55 AM
There is also no way that all of them are on flatbeds either, that's ridiculous and would clearly be seen. But I can imagine some of them jumping on for a free ride. But nothing still adds up. This article is correct, and how far they are traveling in such a quick amount of time. Just think about it. So forget the trucks, that's probably like 40 people. But something is still not adding up. There's a lot of money involved here too.

---

Migrant Caravan Not Walking – They’re Being Transported to US Border on the Back of Flat Bed Trucks

The migrant caravan to the US is not walking. That is all for show and just part of a Democrat production. The migrants are actually being carted on the back of flat bed trucks.

The migrants ‘walking’ through Mexico to reach the US appears to be more of a production than reality.

It’s clearly impossible for an individual or a group to cross the southern Mexican border and then walk all the way to the northern Mexican border in a matter of a couple of days. It is simply not possible.

https://i.imgur.com/ECIN3oG.png
https://i.imgur.com/bak0cev.png

It’s thousands of miles from border to border. There is no way anyone could make this trek at the pace the migrant caravan in making –

https://i.imgur.com/GGZrggS.png
https://i.imgur.com/fNHbZhz.png

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/10/migrant-caravan-not-walking-theyre-being-transported-to-us-border-on-the-back-of-flat-bed-trucks-video/