PDA

View Full Version : No Nevada

Guernicaa
08-26-2007, 07:02 PM
Laguna Beach is based on kids in high school...hate to tell you.
In fact, to be more specific, its a reality series. These are real kids in high school living in Laguna Beach.

Each season documents the lives of a group of wealthy young people living in Laguna Beach, California and attending Laguna Beach High School. Casting would interview applicants about school, their social life, and any romantic interests in search of a story to document that would be of interest to the target audience. Cameras were not invited into the school, but a single camera was taken into formal dances usually by a cast member and some footage was used on-air. The only event to which cameras were allowed was graduation because it was in a public venue rather than the school itself.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laguna_Beach:_The_Real_Orange_County

lol...thats funny. You watch the show and you don't even know what the fuck its about.

nevadamedic
08-26-2007, 07:20 PM
Laguna Beach is based on kids in high school...hate to tell you.
In fact, to be more specific, its a reality series. These are real kids in high school living in Laguna Beach.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laguna_Beach:_The_Real_Orange_County

lol...thats funny. You watch the show and you don't even know what the fuck its about.

Moron, the main character is in her last year of college. I should know I watch the show remember? You are an immature little punk and you need to grow up.

Guernicaa
08-26-2007, 07:27 PM
Moron, the main character is in her last year of college. I should know I watch the show remember? You are an immature little punk and you need to grow up.
The majority of them are in High School.

OCA
08-26-2007, 08:47 PM
Nevada likes 90210, the high school years along with Hannah Montana.

nevadamedic
08-26-2007, 09:36 PM
Nevada likes 90210, the high school years along with Hannah Montana.

What's Hannah Montana? And Yes I watched 90210 and Melrose Place when I was in Middle and High School, whats your point?

Guernicaa
08-26-2007, 11:18 PM
Nevada loves them all. The OC, 90210, Dawsons Creek.

Anything geared towards 15 year old girls is game for Nevadas eyes.

Abbey Marie
08-26-2007, 11:28 PM
Threads cannot be started to continue one that is closed.