PDA

View Full Version : MSNBC Host: The Real Mobs Are Those People Who Go To Trump Rallies

jimnyc
10-24-2018, 08:38 AM
All I ever see at the Trump rallies are folks in the thousands and thousands having fun, smiling and laughing. I don't see any fights, violence or any of the other crap.

---

MSNBC Host: The Real Mobs Are Those People Who Go To Trump Rallies

A turncoat is a turncoat—and that’s exactly what MSNBC’s Nicole Wallace has become over at that miserable network. Yes, MSNBC has but one purpose: to keep liberals' blood pressures low. That’s it. It might as well change its name to MSDNC. Yesterday, Wallace commented that the only mobs she sees are those terrible, terrible hard-working and patriotic Americans who attend Trump rallies (via RCP):

https://i.imgur.com/uFh3B31.png

"I want to talk about the word mob," she said. "The mobs I see are people who go to Trump rallies and laugh when Donald Trump mimics the testimony of an alleged victim of sexual assault. The mobs I see are the people who cheer when Donald Trump trots out the word, 'I'm a nationalist' and tells people to ignore the negative connotations, the lessons of history about what that's associated with."

"The mobs are the people who think they're faceless, but we see their faces," Wallace said. "It's what you said, people who take the mask off and are defending and cheering these really unprecedented comments that until Trump were so far out of the mainstream, not only would you not see them at a televised political rally, you wouldn't really acknowledge them as part of a political coalition on either side."

Well, first of all, let’s go through the motions here. Who are harassing Republicans, assaulting them, and have an entire organization dedicated to violence (i.e. Antifa)? That would be the Left. They went berserk during the inauguration. They run wild on the streets of Portland. You have Democratic state party officials calling for Republicans to be taken to the guillotine. That was in Minnesota, and two Republican state legislature candidates have been assaulted this cycle. Former Attorney General Eric Holder said Democrats should “kick” Republicans. Sen. Susan Collins (R-ME) is now besieged with shady letters and death threats because she voted for Brett Kavanaugh. The Left has become a mob.

Rest - https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2018/10/24/msnbc-host-the-real-mobs-are-those-people-who-go-to-trump-rallies-n2531393