PDA

View Full Version : Blame the Mail Bomber, Not President Trump

jimnyc
10-25-2018, 01:03 PM
I didn't see much of anything in regards to the "bomber" coming from the left - it was all instantaneously blaming the right and Trump.

---

Sarah Sanders to CNN’s Jeff Zucker: Blame the Mail Bomber, Not President Trump

White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders defied CNN’s attempt on Thursday to blame President Donald Trump for the bomb scares of prominent Democrats.

“I think it is absolutely disgraceful that one of the first public statements we heard from CNN yesterday put the blame and responsibility of this despicable act on this president and on me personally,” Sanders said on Fox News.

Sanders was responding to a Wednesday statement from CNN President Jeff Zucker after the bomb scare, demanding that both President Donald Trump and Sarah Sanders take responsibility for their “attacks on the media.”

“The person that is responsible for this is the person who made and created and put these suspicious packages in the hands and in the arms of innocent American citizens,” she said.

Sanders also denounced a fictional scenario published by the New York Times where the Secret Service collaborates with Russians to assassinate the president.

“I find it to just be absolutely abhorrent and disgraceful and absolutely the type of thing the president was talking about,” she said.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/10/25/sarah-sanders-to-cnns-jeff-zucker-blame-the-mail-bomber-not-president-trump/

High_Plains_Drifter
10-25-2018, 01:17 PM
I didn't see much of anything in regards to the "bomber" coming from the left - it was all instantaneously blaming the right and Trump.
That was EXACTLY the intention. The democrat propaganda wing is APOPLECTIC over this story, and they're calling it "Trump's targets." They're SALIVATING over this, and they DON'T CARE if it's found out to be a HOAX perpetrated by a DEMOCRAT ACTIVIST. They will have MILKED this and BASHED the president and the republican party for EVERYTHING THEY COULD while they had the chance.

The ODD thing is, these unhinged shit bags actually think this is WINNING, that their HYSTERICAL partisan GARBAGE and TRASHING of President Trump is somehow going to HELP THEM. I guess we shouldn't point this out. We shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth, because the leftist propaganda wing just has NOT been able to stop themselves, even though it's painfully evident by now that when they LIE and SPIN and beat their hyper partisan bull shit to death like they're doing with this story, it actually turns people AGAINST them... apparently they don't care.