PDA

View Full Version : Chelsea Clinton mulling political office

jimnyc
10-25-2018, 01:58 PM
And the article is from "Scarsdale, NY" which is the next town over from me. So I may have to hear about her local non-stop - or worse - if she goes higher she may control my district. :( :(

---

Chelsea Clinton mulling a run for political office — if someone 'steps down or retires'

SCARSDALE, N.Y. – Chelsea Clinton, the daughter of a former president and a former presidential candidate, said ahead of an appearance to promote her children's book that she wouldn't rule out a run for office.

She also said that mother, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, has not spoken with her about a repeat presidential run in 2020.

"I think if someone were to step down or retire and I thought I could do a good job and it matched my talents, I’d have to think if it’s the right choice for me," Chelsea Clinton told The (Westchester County, N.Y.) Journal News.

The daughter of former President Bill Clinton, now 38 years old, talked about the circumstances under which she might consider a political run; her mother’s rumored presidential bid; and her work at the Clinton Foundation, where she serves as vice chair.

Rest - https://www.lohud.com/story/news/politics/2018/10/25/chelsea-clinton-possible-candidate-right-circumstances/1763065002/

Abbey Marie
10-25-2018, 03:26 PM
Oh hell, Mama will just clear the decks for Chelsea in any way necessary. Whomever is in the way had better sleep with one eye open.

:coffee:

Elessar
10-25-2018, 05:20 PM
Oh hell, Mama will just clear the decks for Chelsea in any way necessary. Whomever is in the way had better sleep with one eye open.

:coffee:

Oh, this is dubious.

Ride her last name to be some kind of a carry-over for her disgraced
parents (Yeah, I said it)?

Got no leadership experience other than the fake "Clinton Foundation'?

I hope people are not so naive as to fall for that bunch of donkey-shit!