PDA

View Full Version : Maxine Waters

jimnyc
10-26-2018, 11:26 AM
Didn't she just purposely call out Trump - and ask supporters and more to harass him/them and anyone at anytime?

And now James Brown wants to talk about promoting violence.... fucking idiot wig wearing scumbag.

WHO out west keeps voting for this woman? And WHY?

---

Maxine Waters Blames Trump for Bombs: 'He Really Does Do a Lot to Promote Violence'

Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) published a video on Thursday placing the blame for the bomb threats to her office — and to Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama — squarely on President Donald Trump's shoulders, despite his clear and repeated condemnation of the attacks. Waters avoided any mention of her own efforts to incite protest, or the similar statements from Hillary Clinton, Eric Holder, and Cory Booker.

"I think the president of the United States should take responsibility over the kind of violence that we’re seeing for the first time in different ways," Waters declared in the video. "I think the president of the United States has been dog-whistling to his constituency, making them believe that their problems are caused by those people over there."

The congresswoman argued that the perpetrators "are acting out what they believe the president wants them to do and the way that he wants them to act."

Waters rightly criticized Trump's inciting speech during the 2016 presidential election. "If you pay attention or you paid attention to the president during his campaign, when he talked violence, he talked about beating up on people and taking them out on a stretcher and even said he would pay their lawyers’ fees to get them out. Just the other day he was laughing and basically appreciating the fact that a member of Congress has slammed a journalist, and he mimicked and mocked the slamming of that journalist," she said.

"He, in his own way, really does do a lot to promote violence," Waters argued.

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/video/maxine-waters-blames-trump-for-bombs-he-really-does-do-a-lot-to-promote-violence/

Elessar
10-26-2018, 11:33 AM
Damn, she is unhinged. She needs to go away. Far-far away.

jimnyc
10-26-2018, 11:35 AM
Damn, she is unhinged. She needs to go away. Far-far away.

Their hypocrisy is astounding, and it "trickles down" to their supporters and their non-stop hypocrisy.

aboutime
10-26-2018, 02:12 PM
http://icansayit.com/img/maxine IQ.gif

WAIT FOR IT TO LOAD, AND READ...

High_Plains_Drifter
10-26-2018, 03:00 PM
The HYPOCRISY from the mongrel democrats is MIND BLOWING, but it wasn't always that way. But it's REALLY gone into WARP DRIVE since Trump was elected. Democrats have just turned into the TRASH of America.

But there's signs, literally, that the public is rejecting them. I just got back from the VA in Madison and there's usually all kinds of campaign signs in people's yards along the highway promoting democrats, usually more than republicans, BUT, I saw very FEW signs for democrats, and in fact noticed MORE for republicans. I think the left's unhinged, hysterical garbage and all the harassment of people isn't setting well with Wisconsinites, at least in the rural areas.

I freakin' hope so. I hope Nov. 6th is another blood bath for the mongrels.

jimnyc
10-27-2018, 09:40 AM
I do believe someone must have read my thoughts yesterday!! ;)

---

Hannity Compares Maxine Waters’ Conflicting Comments on Political Violence

Fox News Host Sean Hannity called out Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) for hypocrisy, comparing Waters’ claim that President Donald Trump’s harsh words have inspired political violence with her own calls for physical harassment of Republicans.

On his Thursday program, Hannity first showed a video clip of Waters declaring that Pres. Trump is responsible for inciting the recent rash of mail bombs sent to prominent liberals across the U.S.

“I think the president of the United States should take responsibility for the kind of violence that we’re seeing, for the first time, in different ways.”

….

“And, I think that they’re acting out what they believe the president wants them to do. He, in his own way, really does a lot to promote violence.”

Next, Hannity played video of Rep. Waters at a rally in June, where she screamed at the crowd, demanding that they physically accost and “push back” on Republicans in public places and tell them that they are not welcome “anymore,” “anywhere.”

But, while liberals’ “breathless, incendiary rhetoric” may be incitement, calling out destructive political policies and fake news propaganda isn’t, Hannity said:

“In this country, calling out Democrats for what is their horrible political agenda – that is not an incitement of violence.

“Calling out fake news for being fake – and not objective and not fair and not balanced, but opinion – that is not an incitement of violence.

“And, the left, of all people, should believe in this. Night after night, for over a month now, we have been calling for this rhetoric in this country to cool down, starting with the Kavanaugh hearings. But, this breathless, incendiary rhetoric from the left has been non-stop, ever since Trump’s inauguration.”

https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/hannity-compares-maxine-waters-conflicting-comments-political-violence

Elessar
10-27-2018, 10:44 AM
Amazing! Waters, Hillary, and Holden have all publicly made comments
that encourage defiance and violence.

Hypocrites much? Now trying to play the victim game?

Worthless!