PDA

View Full Version : Apple CEO Tim Cook Says Being Gay 'Is God's Greatest Gift to Me'

jimnyc
10-26-2018, 01:03 PM
That's just ridiculous.

---

Apple CEO Tim Cook Says Being Gay 'Is God's Greatest Gift to Me'

On Thursday afternoon, Apple CEO Tim Cook described his homosexuality as "God's greatest gift to me," because it enables him to inspire young people struggling with LGBT identities. He said he "came out" in order to inspire them, and he described his sexual orientation toward other men as a gift from God. In Russia, however, his company hides its LGBT-branded products, suggesting a double standard.

"I was public because I began to receive stories from kids who read something online that I was gay and they were going through being bullied, feeling like their family didn't love them, being pushed out of their home, very close to suicide, things that really just pulled my heart," Cook told CNN's Christine Amanpour.

"I started saying, 'I am a private person,'" the Apple CEO recounted. He later realized "that is a selfish thing to do at this point. I need to be bigger than that. I need to do something for them and show them that you can be gay and still go on and do some big jobs in life, that there is a path there."

Then Cook declared, "To me, it is God's greatest gift to me."

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/video/apple-ceo-tim-cook-says-being-gay-is-gods-greatest-gift-to-me/

High_Plains_Drifter
10-26-2018, 03:58 PM
Sick bastard... that's blasphemy in it's purest form. I hope he burns in hell.

300 years ago he'd have burned at the fuckin' stake, and THEN burned in hell.