PDA

View Full Version : Wearing MAGA hat not good idea these days

jimnyc
10-27-2018, 10:08 AM
You may get harassed, assaulted - or tossed out of whatever establishment you may be at. Their right of course, but still shows more about what the left is all about.

---

‘Latina For Trump’ Kicked Out of Arizona Bar For Wearing Red “MAGA” Hat

‘Latina for Trump’ spokesperson and recent Congressional candidate in district 44 in California, Jazmina Saavedra, posted a video to her social media pages Friday showing she was kicked out of the River Run Bar in Ehrenberg, Arizona Thursday night because she was wearing a red “MAGA” hat.

The owner of River Run Bar told Jazmina to leave his establishment Thursday evening after she put on her red “MAGA” hat.

“I’m paying! I’m paying!” Jazmina said. “I don’t care. I don’t want your money. I want you to leave. I want you out of here right now!” a man alleging to be the owner of the River Run Bar yelled to Jazmina.

“Right now! Leave!” the owner screamed.

“That guy is telling me to leave his place because I’m wearing my MAGA hat,” Jazmina said in disbelief as she recorded the incident with her cell phone.

“You’re not free to wear it in my place, I have the right to refuse service to you!” the owner angrily said, using profanity to make his point. He then added that Trump is a ‘liar and a cheater.’

After Jazmina said, “I love Trump!” the bartender is heard saying, “but you’re Mexican,” to which Jazmina replied, “No, I’m not. I’m American!”

“You don’t sound like it,” the bartender replied.

REALLY??

Jazmina Saavedra told The Gateway Pundit that she was taken aback by the bartender’s racist comment.

Jazmina is a legal immigrant from Nicaragua, not Mexico as the bartender assumed–that is how ignorant the bartender at River Run Bar is.

“I came to this country legally from Nicaragua 30 years ago with my family,” Jazmina told The Gateway Pundit.

Jazmina told this reporter that she knows what it’s like to live in a country that doesn’t have free speech and she believes Trump supporters’ First Amendment rights are being oppressed.

Ms. Saavedra said she loves the U.S. and it is her dream to be elected for office and she will run again in 2020.

Watch Jazmina scream “Trump 2020!” as she walks out of the bar.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/10/latina-for-trump-kicked-out-of-arizona-bar-for-wearing-red-maga-hat-video/

Elessar
10-27-2018, 10:17 AM
I do not wear hats unless it is pouring down rain, so I am safe.:laugh:

Seriously though, I do not care how big and bad someone thinks to be,
but common sense would tell you to not make yourself a target.