PDA

View Full Version : Over 40 Acts of Left-Wing Thuggery in October, So Far…

jimnyc
10-29-2018, 12:01 PM
While we always see BS from both sides over elections, the left has been especially scummy ever since Trump won, kinda let their true colors fully flow.

---

Death Threats, Assaults, Vandalism: over 40 Acts of Left-Wing Thuggery in October, So Far…

Left-wing activists and organized mobs have committed some 40 acts of violence and thuggery against President Trump and his supporters in October, and there are still two days to go.

The left’s wanton acts of violence, vandalism, harassment, bullying — combined with the establishment media’s defense and justification of same — more than doubled the 16 recorded acts in September and 18 acts in August.

Contributing to this threatening atmosphere of violence is, of course, the looming midterm elections and the bitter fight to confirm Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court.

While the establishment media attempt to pin the appalling crimes of a serial criminal and vehement Trump hater on Trump and his supporters (an act that will only gin up more hate and violence against Trump and his supporters), throughout the country Republicans are facing organized acts of criminality and harassment at the rate of nearly 1.5 per day.

Thus far, in October…

There was an assassination attempt against President Trump:

October 3, 2018: Ricin and threatening letter sent to Trump
This assassination attempt also targeted high-ranking Trump officials:

October 3, 2018: Defense Secretary James Mattis and FBI director Wray sent ricin letters.
The New York Times openly fantasized about Trump’s assassination:

October 25, 2018: New York Times runs story fantasizing about Trump’s assassination
One MSNBC commentator called for the military to remove Trump from office:

October 18, 2018: MSNBC guest calls on military to remove Trump
There appears to have been an assassination attempt against Senator Susan Collins (R-ME) for her support of Brett Kavanaugh:

October 16, 2018: Person claimed ricin was in letter sent to Senator Collins home
No fewer than five Republican campaign centers and a club have been vandalized:

October 2, 2018: Vandals Hit IL GOP Headquarters With ‘RAPE’ Graffiti
October 25, 2018:GOP headquarters vandalized in Iowa City, IA
October 23, 2018: Boulder thrown through Rep. McCarthy’s (R-CA) office window
October 12, 2018: GOP office vandalized in Mesa, AZ
October 12, 2018: Antifa Smash Windows, Deface Doors of Metropolitan Republican Club in Manhattan
There have been 12 rape and death threats aimed at Republicans, their families, and supporters:

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2018/10/29/death-threats-assaults-vandalism-over-40-acts-of-left-wing-thuggery-in-october-so-far/

High_Plains_Drifter
10-29-2018, 12:48 PM
Facebook won't let me load that Brietbart link. I'm about done with that leftist trash heap. I think that little Mark Fuckerburg is one disgusting little twat. I'd like to kick his ass.