PDA

View Full Version : David Hogg Mocks President Trump for Wanting Armed Security in Places of Worship

jimnyc
10-29-2018, 02:23 PM
The most hated person in America under 21. Lead by Democrats and who knows who else, coming out with one stupid tweet, agenda, meeting or whatever. He does stupidity and then the media covers it as if he is "someone". To sell guns? Really? Little twit.

---

David Hogg Mocks President Trump for Wanting Armed Security in Places of Worship

Gun control activist David Hogg mocked President Trump’s call for armed security in places of worship the day after a man stormed a security-free Pittsburgh synagogue and killed 11 congregants.

Trump reacted to the attack on the Tree of Life Synagogue by lamenting the absence of armed security. He said, “If they had protection inside, the result would have been far better. This is a dispute that will always exist, I suspect, but if they had protection inside the synagogue maybe it could have been a very…different situation.”

He noted that the lack of security allowed the attacker “to do things, unfortunately, that he shouldn’t have been able to do.”

Hogg chose not to deal head-on with Trump’s assertion that the ability for someone to shoot back could have completely altered the outcome of the attack. Rather, he mocked the idea of a “good guy with a gun” altogether, suggesting it is just part of a larger effort to sell more guns.

Ironically, Hogg gained national attention as a gun control proponent when his school, gun-free Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, was attacked on February 14, 2018. The attacker struck Building 12 on campus and there was no one inside the building who could shoot back.

Moreover, the one armed deputy outside the building–former Broward County Deputy Scot Peterson–stood outside the building rather than entering to confront the attacker.

As with the Tree of Life Synagogue attack, the attack on the Parkland high school could have completely different if the attacker had been met by a good guy or good woman with a gun.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/10/29/david-hogg-mocks-president-trump-for-wanting-armed-security-in-places-of-worship/

High_Plains_Drifter
10-29-2018, 03:48 PM
I'd like to see that radical little constitution hating pencil necked PUSSY go through military basic training, even the easy Air Force. The only problem there is, he's probably too STUPID to qualify for the Air Force.

Two years military should be MANDATORY.

CSM
10-29-2018, 04:08 PM
I'd like to see that radical little constitution hating pencil necked PUSSY go through military basic training, even the easy Air Force. The only problem there is, he's probably too STUPID to qualify for the Air Force.

Nope...I don't want anyone that stupid anywhere near good soldiers, airmen, sailors or Marines.....

Elessar
10-29-2018, 04:14 PM

Nope...I don't want anyone that stupid anywhere near good soldiers, airmen, sailors or Marines.....

He might make 2 - 4 weeks in USCG Basic Training, but not beyond that.
I would destroy him in Physical Training and Aquatics.

High_Plains_Drifter
10-29-2018, 06:56 PM
He might not be so stupid by the time he finishes basic, IF he could finish. Otherwise just kick his ass and send him down the road back to his mommy.

I doubt he could muster the first two weeks.

aboutime
10-29-2018, 09:38 PM
The less attention anyone pays to him, the better...ALL OF US will be.

Somebody will one day, make Hogg regret being his own Biggest Fan.
https://www.dailywire.com/sites/default/files/styles/article_full/public/uploads/2018/09/david_hogg.jpg?itok=Avk0q1h9

His 15 minutes of fame will come when we forget him. And he joins Kaepernick on the BENCH of a men's bathroom, where he can observe Real, Human Beings, without diapers.

https://pics.me.me/2-my-dad-should-have-pulled-out-change-my-mind-31929320.png

Gunny
10-29-2018, 09:55 PM
He needs to be turned over somebody's knee and spanked :rolleyes:

Elessar
10-29-2018, 10:09 PM
He needs to be turned over somebody's knee and spanked :rolleyes:

I said that long ago. He missed too many trips to the woodshed!
Thanks, Dad and Mom for raising a spoiled, big-mouthed punk that
could not stand on his own two feet if he faced a trained Veteran.

High_Plains_Drifter
10-29-2018, 11:29 PM
Imagine if you will, Gunny, CSM, Elessar, aboutime, Jimmy, Night Train, Bilgerat, myself, etc, (don't mean to leave any good man out), and the Hogg punk out on a weekend off the grid?:laugh:

OMFG... :laugh: