PDA

View Full Version : Don’t Insult Me As a Rabbi by Blaming Your Enemies for Some Dirtbag Jew-Hater

jimnyc
10-29-2018, 02:37 PM
"It's all Trump's fault"

If I had a nickel for every time....

---

Don’t Insult Me As a Rabbi by Blaming Your Political Enemies for Some Dirtbag Jew-Hater

Here we go again: “It’s all Trump’s fault.

Do you remember the Democrats and the CNN crowd rushing to blame Saudi Arabia for the 9-11 attack on the Twin Towers? Or to blame Islam? I don’t. There were 19 murderers on 9-11, and 15 of them came from Saudi Arabia. The others also were Muslims. And all we hear — from Obama and George W. Bush on down — is that Islam is a “religion of peace,” so don’t blame Islam. Obama tells us that ISIS “is not Islamic.” Instead, we were told after 9-11, the “Saudis are our friends.” They, their Wahhabi Islam, the hundreds of anti-Christian madrassas they have built throughout the United States, the $10 billion they have poured into Western colleges and universities, the hundreds of millions they have thrown at American universities to buy off entire Middle East Studies departments and to teach anti-Americanism, anti-Christianity, and anti-Judaism to young people on our soil. And yet we repeatedly get fed the mantra about “our friends the Saudis.”

Our friends, that is, until they recently clipped off and butchered a Washington Post journalist. Now that they hurt someone from within the Left media, suddenly — only now — the tune changes. Suddenly, the same Saudi Prince whom the always-wrong Thomas Friedman of the New York Times ogled as a great new leader, is crowned the “Bad Guy.” And even then, Trump is to blame.

Do you remember the Democrats and the Seedier Media blaming Castro and Communism for Lee Harvey Oswald when he murdered President John Kennedy? I don’t. I remember the flag-draped coffin, the memorial procession in Washington, Jackie draped in black, John-John saluting, the eternal flame at Arlington. But I don’t remember anyone blaming Communism for the assassination of JFK.

Do you remember the Democrats and the Seedier Media blaming Robert (F- – – Trump) De Niro for the shooting and attempted assassination of President Ronald Reagan? I don’t. A certified mental case, John Hinckley, Jr., shot at the President because, as he explained it, he wanted to impress and protect Jodie Foster. In the movie Taxi Driver, Robert De Niro — who apparently was not called upon to do much acting in that movie, just to stay true to self — had portrayed a violent mental case, a character named Travis Bickle, who protects a 12-year-old prostitute (Foster) and ultimately tries to assassinate a United States Senator who is running for President. So Hinckley, obsessed not only with protecting and impressing Foster’s fictional character but also with wanting to be the fictional Bickle character in real life, shot at President Reagan to murder him — emulating De Niro’s character. So I ask again: Do you remember the Democrats and the Seedier Media blaming Robert (F- – – Trump) De Niro for the shooting and attempted assassination of President Ronald Reagan? Because I don’t.

I don’t remember Democrats blaming left-wing politics for two crazy leftist women in San Francisco, each trying to assassinate President Gerald R. Ford. There was Nut Job 1, Sarah Jane Moore, a fan of the Symbionese Liberation Army, the sickos who kidnapped Patty Hearst. She had been divorced five times before entering revolutionary politics. And there was Nut Job 2, Lynette “Squeaky” Fromme, a disciple of Charles Manson. Do you remember the Left blaming their side of the political spectrum for those two mental cases? Because I don’t.

I don’t remember Democrats blaming Bernie Sanders for the dirtbag animal — and outspoken Bernie Sanders supporter — who shot Rep. Steve Scalise and others when Republicans innocently were warming up for a baseball game. Do you? Because I don’t.

There actually is a demonstrable link between Robert De Niro and the shooting of Ronald Reagan. Between Castro and Cuba and Communism and the murder of President Kennedy. Between Left incitement and the attempts on President Ford’s life. Between the Saudis, their Wahhabi Islam, and the murders of 9-11. But the darlings of political correctness get lifetime passes from the despicably biased media. Can’t blame De Niro.

Rest - https://spectator.org/dont-insult-me-as-a-rabbi-by-blaming-your-political-enemies-for-some-dirtbag-jew-hater/

High_Plains_Drifter
10-29-2018, 03:24 PM
See my signature...