PDA

View Full Version : Caravan migrant admits to be previously deported - attempted murder

jimnyc
10-29-2018, 04:39 PM
Unbelievable. You would think this dumbass... never mind, history has shown us that being deported once, or twice or 3 times hasn't prevented folks from being allowed back. :rolleyes: Time to put an end to that shit.

---

Caravan Migrant Admits to Previously Being Deported from U.S. for Attempted Murder

A previously deported illegal alien who was convicted of attempted murder in the United States is just one of the at least 7,000 migrants traveling to the U.S. in a caravan.

In a candid interview with Fox News, a migrant with the caravan identified as “Jose” admitted that he has already been deported from the U.S. for being convicted for felony attempted murder.

“He says he wants to apply for a pardon for the felony he committed,” a volunteer translator said.

When asked to explain the details of the previously deported illegal alien’s criminal conviction, the translator said “A third-degree felony … attempt of murder.”

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/10/29/watch-caravan-migrant-admits-to-previously-being-deported-from-u-s-for-attempted-murder/

Elessar
10-29-2018, 04:41 PM
Why does this not surprise me?

How many more of his ilk are in that invasion, me wonders?

High_Plains_Drifter
10-30-2018, 02:49 AM
Tell me we don't need another civil war.