PDA

View Full Version : CNN fishing for "Trump blame" after synagogue shooting

jimnyc
10-29-2018, 04:49 PM
And I read no less than 5 of these fishing articles, and they were all shot down. They WANT controversy of course, but aren't always getting their way. No worries, they will "find" someone and make it up if it doesn't happen.

The rabbi in charge of the synagogue, they tried the same with him and he made it clear that Trump is welcome to come visit.

(video on site)
---

Israeli Ambassador praises Trump for forceful condemnation of anti-semitism

Israeli Ambassador to the U.S. Ron Dermer praised President Donald Trump’s forceful condemnation of anti-Semitism on Sunday after the synagogue shooting Saturday in Pittsburgh.

CNN reporter Victor Blackwell asked Dermer during a Sunday interview if Trump bears any culpability for the rise of anti-Semitism in the U.S. after 11 people were shot dead at a Pittsburgh synagogue on Saturday.

“Let’s get you to wade into the conversation that’s been happening since this happened yesterday about the president and responsibility,” Blackwell said to Dermer. “Now the only person responsible here is the man who pulled the trigger … to what degree do you believe, as some of the president’s critics have said, that he is responsible for the environment that would have fed some of what we’re seeing?”

Dermer immediately praised the president for his remarks after the shooting and noted that members of Trump’s family are Jewish.

“I have to tell you, Victor, I’ve been following anti-Semitism all of my adult life. I have never heard a stronger statement than the statement the president of the United States made yesterday,” Dermer said.

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2018/10/29/israeli-ambassador-ron-dermer-cnn-synagogue-shooting/

jimnyc
10-29-2018, 04:51 PM
Here was what I spoke of, another...

---

Tree of life rabbi doesn't blame Trump for Pittsburgh shooting after CNN presses

Tree of Life Rabbi Jeffrey Myers declined to blame anyone for the shooting at his synagogue despite hints from a CNN anchor that President Donald Trump is to blame.

During a Monday interview on CNN, anchor Alisyn Camerota asked Myers if he blames anyone “beyond the gunman” for Saturday’s shooting that claimed the lives of 11 congregants.

“I don’t really foist blame upon any person,” Myers said. “Hate does not know religion, race, creed, political party. It’s not a political issue in any way, shape, or form. Hate does not know any of those things.”

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2018/10/29/cnn-rabbi-blame-trump-pittsburgh-shooting/

High_Plains_Drifter
10-30-2018, 02:25 AM
Blame President Trump... how utterly fucking ABSURD.

And the unhinged pricks at CNN think this is going to make us that support our president NOT support him now?

How STUPID... I mean really... how STUPID are these people? He's no more to BLAME than the man in the frickin' moon.