PDA

View Full Version : Liberal Pastor to Ask for 'God's Blessing' on Abortion Clinic

jimnyc
10-29-2018, 05:22 PM
My first thought upon reading the title was how God was going to bless a place that exists to kill children. Then I read the first few paragraphs, and the "crazy" comes into focus. :rolleyes:

---

Liberal Pastor to Ask for 'God's Blessing' on Abortion Clinic at Planned Parenthood 'Holy Ground' Event

Three days after the election, Planned Parenthood of Greater Ohio will host a "holy ground" event featuring prayer and blessing over an abortion clinic.

The event, "Holy Ground: Blessing the Sacred Space of Decision," will feature Rev. Dr. Susan K. Smith, whose "Crazy Faith Ministries" is more "social justice" activist group than traditional church.

"Please join Planned Parenthood of Greater Ohio, the Ohio Religious Coalition for Reproductive Choice, faith leaders, and honored guests for an interfaith gathering," the event page requests.

"Anti-abortion advocates do not have the monopoly on faith or God," Planned Parenthood insists. "Many faith leaders and people of faith hold that accessing and providing abortions are good and godly decisions."

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/faith/liberal-pastor-to-ask-gods-blessing-on-abortion-clinic-at-planned-parenthood-holy-ground-event/

Abbey Marie
10-29-2018, 07:07 PM
I’m pretty sure you can become a licensed minister if you send in 2 box tops.

Don’t for a second think this woman has any real connection with the Bible or Jesus.

High_Plains_Drifter
10-29-2018, 07:12 PM
That's not any pastor of the Christian God.