PDA

View Full Version : What the Liberal Media Actually Say About Trump

jimnyc
10-30-2018, 10:34 AM
And no, this doesn't get people worked up, against Trump and think he stands for the wrong things when he doesn't, making people on the edge... Sure, and it's only Trump. Read some of this shit. So many from Scarborough. I think the man is a tad obsessed and angry! :laugh:

---

What the Liberal Media Actually Say About Trump, a.k.a. 'Hitler, Madman, Dictator, Racist'

The liberal media in America -- CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, NPR, New York Times, most newspapers -- complain because President Donald Trump often calls them "fake news" and "the enemy of the people." They also charge that Trump's criticism fuels an uncivil atmosphere that sparks violence, e.g., they are now blaming Trump's rhetoric for the mail bomber and the Pittsburgh synagogue shooting.

But the liberal media do not view their own extremist, hyperbolic "news reporting" and commentary for contributing to America's political incivility, even though their diction is far more militant, repulsive, and noxious than anything Trump has said about the press. Below are a few quotes by the liberal media, commentators, and Hollywood figures about President Trump, along with a few related quotes about the Republican Party.

As documented, these liberal media prima donnas are comfortable in describing the president of the United States as a sociopath, a disturbed person, a traitor, white nationalist, white supremacist, white bigot, racist, sinister, destructive virus, treasonous, straight out of Munich 1928, Mussolini, Joseph Stalin, Nazi, evil, mentally unfit, dictatorship, Hitler, unfit to be human, domestic terrorist, psychologically troubled, hate monger, imperial wizard, neo-Nazi, Axis Power, unfit, a national security threat, piece of sh*t, killer, out of control, domestic terror group, a menace, nuts, dictator, mentally unstable, Putin's c**k holster, madman, giant a**hole, bigot-in-chief, and racist-in-residence.

When Trump “goes out there and whips people up, it’s like a Mussolini rally. And yes, that’s what I said.” – MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough, 3/12/18 (Emphasis added.)

“[I]t’s our responsibility to call out those times when constitutional norms are being challenged, those times when the President of the United States actually channels Joseph Stalin and calls the media ‘the enemy of the people.’” – MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough, 3/8/18

“Donald Trump talks like a racist, thinks like a racist, makes statements like a racist. Conjures emotions that give succor and support to white supremacists and white nationalists.... He has emboldened white supremacists to come forward.” – NYT’s Contributing Editor Michael Eric Dyson, 7/5/2018

“Our President is a disturbed person, and he’s behaving in ways that are simply inexplicable….” -- NYT’s Thomas Friedman, 2/21/18

“The world witnessed a betrayal the likes of which we’ve never seen. America’s President sided with its enemy today.” -- CNN’s Chris Cuomo, 7/16/18

“[T]he spirit of what Trump did is clearly treasonous. It's a betrayal of the United States. He threw our U.S. intelligence services, flushed them away and it came off as being a puppet of Putin…. [P]eople are going to say there's the taint of treason around this White House.” – CNN contributor Douglas Brinkley, 7/17/18

“Well if anybody is issuing demented words of violence and death, I would say it’s the President of the United States. I mean it’s quite a pass we’ve come to when the leadership of a country like Iran seems more stable and rational than the President of the United States.” – CNN analyst Max Boot, 7/23/18

“We got a guy [Trump] who gets up every morning and excretes the feces of his moral depravity into a nation he has turned into a psychic commode. That’s what he’s done. And he’s a bigot-in-chief and a racist in residence.... Look at this mendacious, relentlessly lying, bigoted, ill-informed person that we have.” – NYT Contributing Editor Michael Eric Dyson, 6/4/18

“I don’t think he’s [Trump] capable of the basic empathies that we feel as human beings, and that’s what a sociopath is.” -- MSNBC’s Donny Deutsch, 3/12/18

“This is not the party of Lincoln, the party of Nixon, or even the party of Reagan. This is the party of DW Griffith, this is the party of the KKK, and the party of Trump.” – SiriusXM host Karen Hunter on MSNBC’s Deadline, 2/26/18

“Article III in Section Three of the Constitution says this, ‘treason against the United States shall consist only in levying war against them or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort.’ So, no president has ever been charged with treason. Douglas, do you believe the President’s actions fall anywhere within that definition?” – CNN’s Don Lemon, 7/17/18

“That is just the emboldening of white bigotry by a white nationalist, white supremacist presidency, and his cronies … and all the other white nationalists that he has empowered....The emboldening of sort of your random white bigots and then the loosening of the grips on white terrorism in this country has raised the stakes for all of us.” – MSNBC’s Jason Johnson, 7/29/18

“‘What does Putin have on Trump? Has Trump been compromised?’ All of those people, those experts, those reporters, they are looking at the fact pattern and seeing something strange, even sinister.” – CNN’s Brian Stelter, 7/22/18

“[I]t is astonishing how he [Trump] has become such an effective and destructive virus created by Vladimir Putin.” – Former Time Editor Walter Isaacson, 7/23/18

“He’s inciting, through mass rallies and constantly lying, fervor in a political base. He scapegoats minority populations and affixes blame to them for every problem the country faces. He alleges conspiracies of nefarious forces…. [This] could be straight out of Munich circa 1928.” – MSNBC’s Steve Schmidt, 6/26/18

[B]“I’m gonna say one thing, ‘F— Trump!’ It’s no longer ‘Down With Trump,’ it’s ‘F— Trump!’” – Robert DeNiro, 6/10/18

“We’re not going to let these people go through life unscathed. Sarah Huckabee has no right to live a life of no fuss, no muss, after lying to the press – after inciting against the press. These people should be made uncomfortable, and I think that’s a life sentence frankly.” – The Washington Post’s Jennifer Rubin, 7/1/18

Under Trump, “[c]hildren are being marched away to showers, just like the Nazis said they were taking people to the showers, and then they never came back.” – MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough, 6/15/18

Trump’s detention centers at the border, “I call this a concentration camp for kids because that’s exactly what it’s turning out to [be].” – MSNBC analyst Michael Steele, 6/15/18

Trump “has very deliberately set up the press as the enemy of the people…. You know, this is something that we first heard from Joseph Stalin. This is very dangerous. It undercuts democracy.” – NBC’s Andrea Mitchell, 7/30/18

Trump administration follows “the exact pattern that Hitler has – I hate to say it – with the propaganda, even down to the Red Cross went into Auschwitz. They cleaned it up for two days – it looked fine – they went back – they said everything seems fine there.... To quote that new book that just came out, he is evil. He is evil.” – MSNBC producer Michele Reiner, 6/24/18

Trump “is completely detached from reality. … [P]eople close to him say is mentally unfit, that people close to him during the campaign told me had early stages of dementia.” – MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough, 11/30/17

“Donald Trump is a racist. He isn’t just a white supremacist – he’s a flat-out, full racist….” – Former NYT reporter David Cay Johnston, 9/16/17

“If you vote for Trump, then you, the voter, you, not Donald Trump, are standing at the border like Nazis going ‘you here, you here.’....It’s a given, the evilness of Donald Trump.” – MSNBC’s Donny Deutsch, 6/18/18

“This whole administration.... These guys are terrorists, right?... [A] white nationalist government that will take children hostage to get what they want.” – MSNBC’s Jason Johnson, 6/17/18

“This is the time for the Democratic base to roar up and say no more of this crap! ... This is time for vengeance for what happened two years ago.” – MSNBC’s Chris Matthews, 6/27/18

“He will be forever remembered as the president who traumatized little children. That’s his brand now. He’s the president, who purposefully traumatized babies and children and he traumatized them for his political gain or to look like Kim Jong-un.” -- MSNBC's Mika Brzezinski, 6/18/18

Under Trump, “[w]e can imagine a future of jackboots crashing through our doors at 2 a.m., trucks in the streets to take people to the internment camps, bright lights and barking dogs – and worse.” – Former U.S. News & World Report’s Roger Simon, 2/1/17

“Do citizens in dictatorships recognize what’s happening right here right now? Are they looking at the first two days of the Trump administration and saying, ‘Oh, that’s what my leader does?’” – CNN’s Brian Stelter, 1/22/17

“Is it time for newsrooms to think of new ways to convey Trump’s lack of credibility?....Because he says so many things that are bogus....He tells us all these lies, he spreads all these falsehoods.” – CNN’s Brian Stelter, 8/26/18

“Trump’s attacks on the American press as ‘enemies of the American people’ are more treacherous than Richard Nixon’s attacks on the press…. There’s a history of what ‘enemy of the people,’ that phrase means as used by dictators and authoritarians including Stalin including Hitler.” – CNN’s Carl Bernstein, 2/19/17

Trump is “not only not fit to be president. In my book, his lack of empathy, his lack of leadership, his lack of courage, he’s unfit to be human.” – CNN commentator Ana Navarro, 8/14/17

“We haven’t had a president this psychologically troubled in this way since at least Richard Nixon.” – former CBS anchor Dan Rather, 6/1/17

Trump is “the chief recruiter and Dear Leader of a gang of domestic terrorists.... The president is the most powerful hate-monger in America. He is the imperial wizard of the new white supremacy…. He is our first neo-Nazi president.” – The New Republic’s Bob Moser, 8/14/17

Trump is “a sort of junior player in a block of authoritarian countries.... He’s part of the block that includes Vladimir Putin, Duterte, he’s you know, he’s kind of part of kind of an Axis Power.... He’d certainly like to” murder people without due process. – NYT’s Michelle Goldberg, 8/17/187

“We have a dangerous individual in the Oval Office who is a national security threat, and he needs to be removed from office.... He’s unfit, and he needs to be removed.” – MSNBC contributor Ron Reagan Jr., 5/22/17

“He’s unhinged, it’s embarrassing….” – CNN’s Don Lemon, 8/22/17

“This piece of s**t is not just an embarrassment to America and a stain on the presidency. He’s an embarrassment to humankind.” – CNN’s Reza Aslan, 6/3/17

“We live in the age of the active shooter and the president is goading them. He is inciting them.... The blood will be on his hands the moment some whack-job thinks that he’s carrying out the instructions of a president and goes into a newsroom like the one behind us or the one in my news organization or yours and murdered people.” – NYT’s Bret Stephens, 8/6/18

“It’s hard to fire your son-in-law ... but Mussolini had a great solution to that. He had him executed. … So, if I were Jared [Kushner], I’d be a little careful.” – MSNBC’s Chris Matthews, 1/20/17

“There are a variety of ways that Trump could kill us all.” – MTV’s Jamil Smith

“The party of Lincoln has become the party of Charlottesville, Arpaio, DACA repeal and the Muslim ban. Embodying the very worst sentiments and driven by irrational anger, it deserves not defense but extinction.” – The Washington Post’s Jennifer Rubin, 9/4/17

“People are saying we have to talk about his health now before it’s too late. Eugene Robinson saying: ‘How long are we going to pretend that President Trump is fully rational? How long are we going to ignore the signs he’s dangerously out of control?’ … That’s the question. I’m going to ask you, Jeff Greenfield. Is now the time?” – CNN’s Brian Stelter, 12/3/17

“How Murderer Charles Manson and Donald Trump Used Language to Gain Followers” -- Newsweek headline, 11/20/17

“This is not a political party [Republicans] – this is a domestic terror group.” – Pollster Fernand Armandi on MSNBC, 11/26/17

“He needs to be taken out of office. He needs to be impeached. He is a menace…. He is nuts and we’re in the middle of it!” – ABC The View’s Joy Behar, 4/3/17

“These are the acts in my opinion, of a dictator. Dictators attack the press routinely and we’re seeing it in this country.” – ABC The View’s Sunny Hostin, 8/1/18

“I am not surprised by this president sort of extolling the virtues of a dictator ….” – ABC The View’s Sunny Hostin, 6/14/18

With Trump, “we lost respect, decency, civilized behavior, integrity, class, accountability, responsibility. He’s got none of that. … Get him out of here, back the truck, throw him in the back of the truck and take him away.” – Actor Jeff Daniels on CBS Late Show, 3/1/18

“Trump’s entire appeal was racism…. Those rallies, you know, for someone our age, what did they remind you of? George Wallace rallies.... He allows them to express their bigotry and that’s why they’re so ecstatic at those rallies.” – Author Fran Lebowitz on HBO’s Real Time, 9/15/17

“I feel Hitler in these streets. A mustache traded for a toupee. Nazis renamed as the cabinet.” – Actress Ashley Judd, 1/21/17

“Yes, I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House.” – Madonna, 1/21/17

“Can we bring Trump here?... I think he needs help...When was the last time an actor assassinated a president?” – Actor Johnny Depp, 6/22/17

“We don’t want to use the word ‘mentally ill,’ but he’s mentally unstable.” – Director Rob Reiner, 3/5/17

“President Trump, “the only thing your mouth is good for is being Vladimir Putin’s c**k [bleep] holster.” – CBS The Late Show's Stephen Colbert, 5/1/17

“How is it we elected a predator-in-chief who was an open white supremacist and bragged about grabbing women’s genitals?...There’s no way that you can deny white supremacy now. … How are we going to live with a planet that we’ve destroyed? What are we going to do as we have this madman who is systematically destroying salmon and destroying every aspect of our Earth that we live on?” – Playwright Eve Ensler on PBS, 11/1/17

“It’s a terrifying concept, on the brink of nuclear war with a madman in charge.” – Actress Rosie O’Donnell in W magazine, 10/24/17

“He’s a Nazi. He wants no judicial process. He kidnapped children and commits acts of violence for political gain and to support his racist views. He admires violent dictators. Trump is a Nazi. The debate is over. Soon we will have proof he is a Nazi supported by the Russians.” – Movie Director Judd Apatow, 6/25/18

“WE SHOULD RIP BARRON TRUMP FROM HIS MOTHER’S ARMS AND PUT HIM IN A CAGE WITH PEDOPHILES AND SEE IF MOTHER WILL STAND UP AGAINST THE GIANT ASSHOLE SHE IS MARRIED TO.” – Actor Peter Fonda, 6/20/18

Trump is "a fascist, hate-filled, fear-mongering, demagogic, truth-shattering, autocratic golf cheater...." -- Hollywood Producer Chuck Lorre, 10/25/18

"How surprised should we be? This is at least the fourth mass killing in America using an AR-15 since the Las Vegas massacre .... At the center, an unapologetically incendiary President untrammeled by traditional norms of civility." -- ABC This Week's George Staphanopoulos, 10/28/18

"And I think what he [Trump] has done over the course of the last few years is help foment this" violence. -- NYT's Maureen Dowd on ABC This Week, 10/28/18

“The president is obviously a racist, he’s obviously a demagogue. He obviously condones anti-Semitism, stokes up nationalist hatred.” -- MSNBC's John Heilemann, 10/29/18

“I can’t even call him president, this demagogue, this nationalist." -- MSNBC's Joe Scarborough, 10/29/18

https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/what-liberal-media-actually-say-about-trump-aka-hitler-mussolini-white

Elessar
10-30-2018, 11:08 AM
:lol:A bunch of DAIN BREAD idiots, who really think they are not inciting violence,
hatred, and distrust.:lame2: