PDA

View Full Version : Kanye quits Trump

jimnyc
10-30-2018, 05:54 PM
Now, I wonder if he'll be quickly welcomed back into the fold? And odd that apparently his immigration stance is what changed him, as Trump's stance has always been as it is now. He claims he was "used" somehow. Either way, adios Kanye!

---

Kanye West QUITS politics attacking Trump over immigration and saying 'I've been used to spread messages I don't believe in'

--Kayne West made the surprising declaration on Twitter on Tuesday
--In an extended Twitter rant, he criticized Trump's immigration policy, claimed he was used, and denounced the 'blexit' movement
--West had been an ardent supporter of Trump's
--His Oval Office visit earlier this month made headlines when his rant went viral

Kanye West, an ardent supporter of President Donald Trump, announced he is quitting politics after being 'used to spread messages I don't believe in' and denounced the president over his immigration policy.

The singer made the surprising declaration on Twitter on Tuesday.

'My eyes are now wide open and now realize I've been used to spread messages I don't believe in. I am distancing myself from politics and completely focusing on being creative !!!,' he wrote.

In an extended Twitter rant, he criticized Trump's immigration policy, denounced the 'blexit' movement, and thanked his family.

Rest - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6335271/Kanye-West-says-distancing-politics-claiming-used.html

Abbey Marie
10-30-2018, 06:04 PM
Easy come, easy go.

Elessar
10-30-2018, 06:05 PM
Well, as the old saying goes, "Don't let the door hit you where the Good Lord split you'.

I've got to wonder if he was really sincere, or just putting on an act. Someone loyal
to a cause just does not jump ship and run because they disagree with one issue.

True colors shining through? Was it all for publicity?