PDA

View Full Version : Gunny Halloween Dummy Sh*t

Gunny
10-31-2018, 12:24 PM
So I had to go to the bank today. Yes, I KNOW it's Halloween. There are 3 Trick-or-Treat monsters in the house. So what do I do?

Head in the clouds, concentrating on what I have to do and not running the grandson into anything and the lady at the customer service desk is white-ass WHITE with long jet black hair, and black eye shadow and lipstick and I freak the fuck out. I blurt out " you CAN'T look like THAT every day?" THEN it clicked. Halloween :rolleyes:

I usually keep this one reserved for Jimbob, but: :buttkick:

Every employee in the place was laughing at my ass. All I could do was laugh too. :laugh:

jimnyc
10-31-2018, 12:39 PM
So I had to go to the bank today. Yes, I KNOW it's Halloween. There are 3 Trick-or-Treat monsters in the house. So what do I do?

Head in the clouds, concentrating on what I have to do and not running the grandson into anything and the lady at the customer service desk is white-ass WHITE with long jet black hair, and black eye shadow and lipstick and I freak the fuck out. I blurt out " you CAN'T look like THAT every day?" THEN it clicked. Halloween :rolleyes:

I usually keep this one reserved for Jimbob, but: :buttkick:

Every employee in the place was laughing at my ass. All I could do was laugh too. :laugh:

Woulda been funny as hell if she DID always dress and look like that! LOL

CSM
10-31-2018, 12:42 PM
Yeah, I was going to take my grandsons out trick or treating and we were talking about costumes. The youngest one asks what I was going to wear and the oldest one says "he is going to be really scary... he is going as himself" ....
Not sure what I thought of that!

Gunny
10-31-2018, 01:17 PM
Woulda been funny as hell if she DID always dress and look like that! LOL:laugh:

I thought of that after the fact. Navy Fed has a fairly conservative dress code. It was funny to me because I almost NEVER just ditz out like that :laugh: