PDA

View Full Version : Barbra Streisand ‘Thinking About’ Moving to Canada If Democrats Don’t Win House

jimnyc
10-31-2018, 01:59 PM
And how long have we been hearing this kind of crap? She said back in 2016 that she was moving, but then it was moving to Australia. Or Canada. Now 2 years later she is talking about "another" move to Canada if the Dems don't take the house.

This talk from most is idiotic, but especially idiotic when it comes from someone who has threatened the same over and over. And SO SO SO many others have threatened the same. It would be really cool if there was a way to hold them to their word, maybe even toss them out on their asses.

---

Barbra Streisand ‘Thinking About’ Moving to Canada If Democrats Don’t Win House

Singer Barbra Streisand said she might move to Canada if the Democrats don’t win control of the U.S. House in this year’s mid-term election.

When asked during an interview with The New York Times how she was feeling these days, she said she’s been that losing sleep.

“I want to sleep nights, if we take the House I’ll be able to sleep a little bit better,” she said.

Streisand was asked what she would do if the Democrats don’t win the House.

“Don’t know. I’ve been thinking about, do I want to move to Canada? I don’t know. I’m just so saddened by this thing happening to our country. It’s making me fat. I hear what he said now, and I have to go eat pancakes now, and pancakes are very fattening. We make them with healthy flour, though — almond flour, coconut flour,” she said

Rest - https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/melanie-arter/barbra-streisand-thinking-about-moving-canada-if-dems-dont-win-control-house