PDA

View Full Version : Obamas to Make Anti-Trump Netflix Show

jimnyc
10-31-2018, 02:09 PM
I think the Obama's are more obsessed with themselves, mostly Barack, even more so than Trump is of himself, and that's saying a lot!

---

Obamas to Make Anti-Trump Netflix Show

Barack and Michelle Obama are working on an anti-Trump Netflix show. The new show will show Obama as a hero and the incoming Trump administration as bumbling rookies.

It will be a fantasy show.

The Week reported: (https://theweek.com/speedreads/804974/obamas-might-make-tv-show-about-disorder-trump-administration-netflix)

Is former President Barack Obama about to unleash one long subtweet against his successor in the form of a Netflix show?

Obama and former first lady Michelle Obama have acquired the rights to adapt Michael Lewis’ book The Fifth Risk as part of their overall deal with Netflix, Deadline reported Wednesday. Lewis’ book describes the disorder within the Department of Agriculture, Department of Energy, and Department of Commerce that took place during the transition between the Obama administration to the Trump administration. Many of the new president’s appointees were completely unprepared for their jobs and some roles weren’t filled at all, the book describes. Deadline reports that the possible series adaptation would be intended to “help people better understand the inner workings of the government.”

Netflix in May announced a multi-year deal in which the Obamas would produce shows for the streaming platform.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/10/obamas-to-make-anti-trump-netflix-show/

Gunny
10-31-2018, 02:36 PM
Who is the divider again? There should be a law against this kind of shit. It's unprecedented for a former US President. And we all know all this assclown is going to do is try and rewrite history.

So Trump took office as a rookie. I don't recall Obama being some veteran Senator/legislator. He was dumber than Trump just from the word go when he took office and was a complete failure as President and st this country back half a century at least.

I hope he chokes to death. Lunch today won't be soon enough.

High_Plains_Drifter
10-31-2018, 03:14 PM
Maybe after that President Trump WILL send the US Marshalls to Hawaii with a warrant. If this is how the that filthy little lop eared kenyan muslim dog turd wants to play, then Trump ought to sick the fucking dogs on him, BIG TIME. Who the fuck ever put him off limits? Who the fuck ever said the LAW ought not show up in Hawaii with a search warrant and FIND this FABLED hard copy birth certificate once and for all? THERE ISN'T ONE, and by God Trump ought to USE that on him. SHUT THAT MOTHER FUCKER UP. Put his ass in such a huge sling that there's NO WAY he can get out of it.

Yes I'm sure President Trump might have even though about doing it, but he's probably got a slew of people telling him, sir, don't open that can of worms, because there's so many people complicit in that deal that half your own party will go down with obama. They all knew he wasn't born in Hawaii but they went along with it so he could be the first BLACK president, the GRAND EXPERIMENT, going to END racism in America, the rest of the world would respect us, on and on... only it BACKFIRED, and now they're all so SUCKED into it that they can't do anything about.

Well I'm sick that skinny little radical FUCK, and I think he needs to be EXPOSED and PUT IN HIS PLACE, like ERASED from the pages of American history of EVER being a LEGAL sitting president.

Gunny
10-31-2018, 03:24 PM
Maybe after that President Trump WILL send the US Marshalls to Hawaii with a warrant. If this is how the that filthy little lop eared kenyan muslim dog turd wants to play, then Trump ought to sick the fucking dogs on him, BIG TIME. Who the fuck ever put him off limits? Who the fuck ever said the LAW ought not show up in Hawaii with a search warrant and FIND this FABLED hard copy birth certificate once and for all? THERE ISN'T ONE, and by God Trump ought to USE that on him. SHUT THAT MOTHER FUCKER UP. Put his ass in such a huge sling that there's NO WAY he can get out of it.

Yes I'm sure President Trump might have even though about doing it, but he's probably got a slew of people telling him, sir, don't open that can of worms, because there's so many people complicit in that deal that half your own party will go down with obama. They all knew he wasn't born in Hawaii but they went along with it so he could be the first BLACK president, the GRAND EXPERIMENT, going to END racism in America, the rest of the world would respect us, on and on... only it BACKFIRED, and now they're all so SUCKED into it that they can't do anything about.

Well I'm sick that skinny little radical FUCK, and I think he needs to be EXPOSED and PUT IN HIS PLACE, like ERASED from the pages of American history of EVER being a LEGAL sitting president.I don't care about his birth certificate. It's his death certificate I want to see.

High_Plains_Drifter
10-31-2018, 03:29 PM
I don't care about his birth certificate. It's his death certificate I want to see.
I'd like to see either.