PDA

View Full Version : Conflicting polls emerge on the Texas senate race with less than a week to go

jimnyc
10-31-2018, 03:19 PM
So will this be the end of "Beto-Mania" in a week from now? I sure as hell hope so.

---

Conflicting polls emerge on the Texas senate race with less than a week to go

Two polls out of Texas on the Senate race, released hours apart, show a notable difference in point leads — but both agree Republican Sen. Ted Cruz is ahead of his Democratic challenger Rep. Beto O’Rourke.

A Dixie Strategies/CBS11 poll has the Texas senator expanding his lead to 10 points and a UT Tyler poll has him leading by just over 4 points, a contrast from other major polls.

The statewide Dixie Strategies/CBS11 poll, released Tuesday evening, shows 52 percent of likely voters preferring Cruz, and only 42 percent going for O’Rourke. The margin widened by 6 points compared to the same poll that was taken in early September.

The poll was conducted from Oct. 25 to 26 and comprised of a sample of 588 likely voters. It maintains a 4.04 point margin of error and was conducted via landlines and live calls on cellphones.

A second poll, released Wednesday morning, shows the race narrowing and O’Rourke catching up to just outside of the margin of error.

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2018/10/31/ted-cruz-beto-orourke-texas-polls-midterms/

High_Plains_Drifter
10-31-2018, 03:41 PM
They do this every time, these so called POLLS. They tell everyone the conservative is BEHIND, and then as it gets closer to voting day and they AMEND them. They're trying to SAVE FACE. I believe Cruz has ALWAYS been ahead, but these pollsters won't tell you that. They want to dissuade as many voters from voting as they can, while they can. "Oh well, poll says Cruz is going to lose so why vote?" That's what they're hoping will happen, but when election day nears, and they KNOW they've been bull shitting everyone, they change their tune in hopes to convince people they've been being honest.

I put NOTHING past the corrupt mongrel democrats and their RESIST MACHINE.