PDA

View Full Version : Yo, Petey!

jimnyc
10-31-2018, 03:35 PM
Reads all along, all the current events and political posts, just doesn't have the gonads to reply at all. Apparently afraid that offering an opinion may bring forth violence from anonymous people who are clueless as to where one lives or who they are.

But I have to give you credit for still having the stones to continually read at least, and holding up your shield and sword and saying "Not me", I'm still hanging around, I won't be taken alive, I'll read the politics until Trump's fat red head falls out of Kathy Griffin's ugly fat headed hands!"

I like jelly beans!! :beer:

High_Plains_Drifter
10-31-2018, 03:48 PM
If someone was stupid enough to show up at my place looking for trouble, they'd find it... huge mistake.

Abbey Marie
10-31-2018, 11:27 PM
Reads all along, all the current events and political posts, just doesn't have the gonads to reply at all. Apparently afraid that offering an opinion may bring forth violence from anonymous people who are clueless as to where one lives or who they are.

But I have to give you credit for still having the stones to continually read at least, and holding up your shield and sword and saying "Not me", I'm still hanging around, I won't be taken alive, I'll read the politics until Trump's fat red head falls out of Kathy Griffin's ugly fat headed hands!"

I like jelly beans!! :beer:

??

jimnyc
11-01-2018, 11:45 AM
??

Pedro Tres Uno Uno. I know he still loves us, and he knows that we know that we all know that we are all anonymous on here unless we decide to share information. Anyway, while folks get aggravated and say things, I don't think the local hitmen are out to get him over political disagreements. :laugh:

jimnyc
11-01-2018, 09:15 PM
I have to change the title I see, Petey hasn't even opened it!

Pete - stop being a weenie and get back in the game. No one knows you, no one is coming for you, it's a message board. People say shit like that all the time, so stop using it to be a victim, and get the F back in here and post - I know you're here reading all the time, might as well post.

High_Plains_Drifter
11-01-2018, 09:29 PM
Who the hell is he afraid is coming after him? The boogie man?

I thought he wasn't commenting because he always got destroyed.

jimnyc
11-01-2018, 09:33 PM
Who the hell is he afraid is coming after him? The boogie man?

I thought he wasn't commenting because he always got destroyed.

I think one too many comments about wanting to see his liberal buttsky stompedskied! :laugh:

People say shit, Pete makes himself an easy target. But no one knows anyone and no one is actually a target.

High_Plains_Drifter
11-01-2018, 09:34 PM
I think one too many comments about wanting to see his liberal buttsky stompedskied! :laugh:

People say shit, Pete makes himself an easy target. But no one knows anyone and no one is actually a target.
Oh for crying out loud. Wasn't it him that was lecturing people here about LIVING IN FEAR?

Pfft... what a baby.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-02-2018, 05:42 AM
Lighten up Petey. I have not a clue who you think will actually come to get you.
I've been threatened here and the dude did so directly in a private message to me.
I sent him back my address and said well hoss come on down, his name was John something, if I recall right.
And he was an arrogant liberal, not a right-wing guy.
Hell man, I give ya grief but have no desire to ever harm you.
I've made it my life vow to not physically harm any person unless they are trying to harm me or mine, and that is called self-defense.--Tyr

pete311
11-02-2018, 08:40 AM
awww you guys miss me, aka you miss your punching bag, place just aint the same without a punching bag. I'm not going to get into any politics until after elections next week.

Gunny
11-02-2018, 11:44 AM

I like jelly beans!! :beer:Like anyone would bother to cross the street to kick Pete's ass :rolleyes: He must think we're a bunch of leftwing thugs.

aboutime
11-02-2018, 03:30 PM
We all miss him. Like we miss a case of the CLAP, HIGHER TAXES, and Obama telling Lies.:laugh:

Drummond
11-02-2018, 06:31 PM
awww you guys miss me, aka you miss your punching bag, place just aint the same without a punching bag. I'm not going to get into any politics until after elections next week.

Worried that the voters might indicate increased support for Trump and his Government ?

I understand.

Russ
11-02-2018, 07:46 PM
I will give Pete a vote of confidence because even though I disagree with him on 95% of stuff, he sometimes presents a reasonable argument that is based on something beyond calling everyone a racist.

NightTrain
11-02-2018, 08:26 PM
I will Pete a vote of confidence because even though I disagree with him on 95% of stuff, he sometimes presents a reasonable argument that is based on something beyond calling everyone a racist.

Eh, he used to try. We actually had a couple of good debates a few years ago, he lost badly and now doesn't even try.

I think what deflated him totally was the climate change debate where I used his own sources to disprove his anthropogenic global warming theory, but it was a merry chase.

These days it's just 98% trolling, IMHO.

jimnyc
11-03-2018, 03:23 PM

Miss you? No.

Miss you as a punching bag? Not really, only you can allow that to happen. I know I only like to :poke: at you when you purposely act like an ass and purposely do the one liner thing and have little interest in anything more. You get what you give.

Place ain't the same? Sure it is. The news will unfortunately continue like clockwork, and folks will always want to discuss - or just talk about whatever. Things change, even Tupac said so!

No politics til next week. Is that punishment to us? Or a blessing? Gonna prepare yourself either way, to come back with the "gotcha" crap and/or taunting? Hope not, that would backfire.

But you did write 2 sentences above. That's an improvement, buddy!

LongTermGuy
11-03-2018, 03:43 PM
"Yo Petey......Im in your head living rent free..."
http://www.charismanews.com/images/stories/2016/05/Donald-Trump-Serious-Reuters.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKoZMke594A

:laugh: