PDA

View Full Version : Lemon gets away with it - white men being terrorists

jimnyc
10-31-2018, 05:53 PM
And why? Because it's CNN, that's why!

We always do a lot of "what if's" and reverse the roles...

Holy McMoly - can you imagine had Trump come out and stated that he thought that black men represent the biggest terrorist threat in our country? Yikes! Hell, for that fact, even just stating that they are any major threat at all, let alone a terror threat of some sort.

Or what if it were stated by Bret Baier, or any other news anchor on Fox news? Hannity? Fat boy Limbaugh? ANYONE on the right?

But someone on the left says it and it barely gets a blurb. Hillary Clinton mentions black people all looking alike, and barely a blurb. "She was just joking". Sure, and had Trump said the same, or even similar? Sure!

---

CNN not commenting on Lemon's remark about white men

NEW YORK (AP) — CNN isn't commenting about Don Lemon's statement that white men represent the biggest terrorist threat in the country.

Lemon's statement, on his show Monday, attracted criticism in conservative circles. He was talking about the negative attention given to a caravan of potential refugees in central America. Meanwhile, white men are the suspects in recent shootings of two blacks in Kentucky and at a synagogue in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.

Lemon said that, "we have to stop demonizing people and realize that the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them."

A CNN spokeswoman said Wednesday neither Lemon nor the network would speak more about it.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/cnn-not-commenting-lemons-remark-white-men-210926746.html

High_Plains_Drifter
11-01-2018, 05:59 AM
OK... this is probably one of the most EXTREME things I've EVER HEARD with my own ears come from a talking head on TV, on ANY channel, even from the left.

Had a WHITE person said exactly the same thing about BLACK people, he'd have been BURNT AT THE STAKE. So we have the asain editor at the NYT that's openly admit to HATING WHITE MEN, and how much FUN it is to be CRUEL to them, and that we should END WHITE PEOPLE, and now this little Lemon FUCK saying the GREATEST DANGER TO AMERICA is WHITE MEN.

If I was white man, liberal or not, and watched that little prick say that, I'd have turned the channel and DELETED cnn from from channel guide.

I think the left are some of the most VILE sons a bitches on the planet. To hear one of them talk about CIVILITY is utter BULL SHIT.

Democrats are the party of TRASH.

jimnyc
11-01-2018, 10:05 AM
Quite frankly, it's folks like THIS that are the racists, trying to spread their racism via the MSM>

---

Don Lemon doubles down on claim that white men are the biggest threat to the USA

CNN’s Don Lemon doubled down on his previous statement saying white men are the biggest threat to the country during his show Wednesday night.

On Monday, he was discussing a shooting of two black men in Kentucky when he stated that people need to “realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them. There is no travel ban on them.”

Lemon received some backlash on Wednesday for those comments and addressed it on his show Wednesday night.

“I said that the biggest terror threat in this country comes from radicals on the far-right, primarily white men. That angered some people,” Lemon began. “The evidence is overwhelming. A recent report from the Government Accountability Office shows that. Even though more people died in attacks connected to Islamic extremists, the vast majority of deadly attacks in this country from 2001 to 2016 were carried out by far-right violent extremists.”

He then cited a 2017 report from the Nation Institute’s Investigative Fund.

“It found that far-right plots and attacks outnumber Islamist incidents by almost 2 to 1. The anti-defamation League says that homegrown extremists of all kinds killed at least 372 people in the U.S. from 2007 to 2016. Right wing extremists were responsible for 74 percent of deaths. Left wing extremists were responsible for only 2 percent,” he continued.

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2018/11/01/lemon-white-people-terror-threats/