PDA

View Full Version : Nationalist --- to --- White Nationalist

jimnyc
10-31-2018, 06:51 PM
What Trump stated:

“A globalist is a person that wants the globe to do well, frankly, not caring about our country so much. And you know what? We can’t have that,” Trump said at a rally in Houston Monday.

"You know, they have a word – it’s sort of became old-fashioned – it’s called a nationalist. And I say, really, we’re not supposed to use that word. You know what I am? I’m a nationalist, okay? I’m a nationalist. Nationalist. Nothing wrong. Use that word. Use that word."

So some want to work on a global interest - where Trump made it clear that he is a nationalist, someone who cares mostly about their own country.

Definition of a Nationalist: a person who strongly identifies with their own nation and vigorously supports its interests, especially to the exclusion or detriment of the interests of other nations

--

Then overnight, it was turned into "White Nationalist" and racist. A lot of black folks just assumed this, and many others were told this by the liberal MSM. So damn retarded, the same shit they pulled with illegal immigration into plain old immigration.

So they're still running with this white nationalist crap and yet another reason to claim he is a racist. :rolleyes:

High_Plains_Drifter
11-01-2018, 05:27 AM
When I heard President Trump say he was a nationalist, I thought GOOD, SO AM I. Then you hear the democrat propaganda wing reporting on the prez saying he's a nationalist, as if that's a BAD THING. Just another one of those moments when you just sit for a second dumbfounded at the sheer STUPIDITY of what you've just heard.

Democrats truly are the party of TRASH. To attempt to make being a NATIONALIST a BAD THING. I guess if you're a PATRIOT, that's a DIRTY WORD now too, and a BAD THING.

I'll tell ya though, President Trump has BALLS OF STEEL to say these things, and it just INFURIATES the left, because I think they know, when he says things like that, he's CONNECTING with the VAST MAJORITY of America, and they CAN'T break that bond, no matter WHAT they do.

jimnyc
11-01-2018, 10:02 AM
When I heard President Trump say he was a nationalist, I thought GOOD, SO AM I. Then you hear the democrat propaganda wing reporting on the prez saying he's a nationalist, as if that's a BAD THING. Just another one of those moments when you just sit for a second dumbfounded at the sheer STUPIDITY of what you've just heard.

Democrats truly are the party of TRASH. To attempt to make being a NATIONALIST a BAD THING. I guess if you're a PATRIOT, that's a DIRTY WORD now too, and a BAD THING.

I'll tell ya though, President Trump has BALLS OF STEEL to say these things, and it just INFURIATES the left, because I think they know, when he says things like that, he's CONNECTING with the VAST MAJORITY of America, and they CAN'T break that bond, no matter WHAT they do.

But why clearly add in the word "WHITE" to Nationalist, when he NEVER even stated it? And WHY do assholes out there believe it - and then run with it and maybe even report on it??