PDA

View Full Version : The New RAGE For The Democrats: WHITE HATE.

High_Plains_Drifter
11-01-2018, 10:00 AM
Seems this is quickly becoming the RAGE for all the mongrel democrats, especially BLACK democrats, and the baffling part about it is I don't see any WHITE PUSH BACK... and as far as this HATE for NATIONALISTS goes, these people are just pushing HATE for people that LOVE THEIR NATION. How STUPID are these people? I am a NATIONALIST, and PROUD OF IT. Good GOD these people are DISGUSTING... DEMOCRATS... and I don't think this is anything NEW. Blacks are just finally letting their TRUE feelings for WHITE PEOPLE ALL HANG OUT. Their HATE for America has always been there.

------------------------------------

NYT’s Mara Gay Says She Won’t ‘Let White Voters Off Hook’ For Supporting ‘White Nationalist’ Trump

New York Times editorial board member Mara Gay disgustingly said on Wednesday that she’s “not willing to let white voters off the hook” for supporting “white nationalist” President Donald Trump.

During a segment on MSNBC’s “Deadline,” the panel began discussing next Tuesday’s midterm elections and early voting.

A recent poll stated that conservative voters have gotten a leg up in early voting in seven key states: Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Montana, Tennessee, and Texas.

However, the panel was extremely giddy about Democratic Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams, who has gotten endorsements from several Hollywood celebrities.

Rather than discuss the issues or the polls, Gay jumped straight into excoriating white people for supporting Trump.

I’m not willing—I can’t disagree with that, unfortunately, as sad as it is, but I’m not willing to let white voters off the hook. I think that they like the rest of us, should be treated as adults. And I think there are a large number, I would say a majority of white Americans in this country who are not just Democrats but who are people of conscience, who are good Americans

Gay then proceeded to claim Trump is a “white nationalist” who is a threat to American democracy.

I believe that they need to move from saying ‘Well, I don’t like his tweets, but, you know, the economy is doing okay,’ they need to move from there to reality, which is we have a white nationalist president who is a threat to American democracy. Regardless of party or policy views, you should put country over party first.

https://ilovemyfreedom.org/nyts-mara-gay-says-she-wont-let-white-voters-off-hook-for-supporting-white-nationalist-trump/?utm_source=stonewall&utm_medium=twitter

High_Plains_Drifter
11-01-2018, 10:05 AM
Listen to this little DICK HEAD... maaaaaan... WHY is he still on TV?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cUFa9cxl_0

Check out the comments on this video on youtube... it's not going over very well to say the least.

High_Plains_Drifter
11-01-2018, 10:12 AM
Might as well combine our threads about little bubble head racist Lemon, jimnyc.

High_Plains_Drifter
11-01-2018, 01:09 PM
Listen to this little DICK HEAD... maaaaaan... WHY is he still on TV?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cUFa9cxl_0

Check out the comments on this video on youtube... it's not going over very well to say the least.
He may have single handedly given the republicans total victory on the 6th.