PDA

View Full Version : Trump "tries" to pay his respects for Synagogue victims

jimnyc
11-01-2018, 09:03 PM
Now mind you, the place hit the very hardest, the Synagogue that lost 12 members. The Rabbi there welcomed Trump with open arms. Others have too. And of course some couldn't just grieve or stay behind closed doors or do whatever, they need to bitch and whine.

---

"It's not about you! Let the families grieve, this is our neighborhood. You are NOT welcome here! We don't want him here. We don't want him on our street. We have people that can't sit Shiva because you're blocking our street. These people can't breathe. You're causing them pain. You don't belong here, this is our neighborhood. We welcome EVERYBODY here. You only care about you. You are not welcome on my street, these are my neighbors that were killed. You are not welcome in Squirrel Hill. You understand that?"

That's from a reverend, screaming away, when all Trump was trying to do at the moment was pay his respects to those lost :rolleyes:

---

Presbyterian Minister Screams at Trump as He Pays Respects to Victims of Synagogue Shooting

"We welcome everybody here!" the Presbyterian minister* screamed at President Donald Trump. She followed up her open invitation to "everybody" with, "You're not welcome on my street."

Well, which is it?

Watching the video of the Reverend Susan Rothenberg screaming at the president's motorcade quickly reveals that when she claims, "we welcome everybody here," she is using a different definition of "everybody" than, well, everybody else. In Rothenberg's mind, President Trump's sin that earned him scorn was his presence in her neighborhood to pay his respects to those killed during a terrorist attack at the Tree of Life synagogue and to show his support for their families and the survivors. You know, dastardly stuff like empathy and showing care and concern.

Throughout the video, which can be seen below, Rothenberg screams at the president, pausing long enough to explain to the person taking the video that "We don't want him here. We don't want him on our street." She then continues with her tantrum.

Trump derangement syndrome is part laughable and part scary. In this instance, however, the fact that a professed minister of the gospel of Jesus Christ stood on the sidewalk and screamed at her president takes this case of Trump derangement syndrome into the realm of theology. You see, the Bible is pretty clear about how all of us are to respond to the civil authorities God has placed over us and how ministers are to conduct themselves.

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/faith/presbyterian-minister-screams-at-trump-as-he-pays-respects-to-victims-of-synagogue-shooting/

High_Plains_Drifter
11-01-2018, 09:44 PM
Pretty hard to find something GOOD about President Trump on google, but I heard he got a pretty warm welcome from those who matter.