PDA

View Full Version : You Are NOT Going To Believe THIS One...

High_Plains_Drifter
11-01-2018, 11:25 PM
... I mean... just when I think I've seen the most OUTRAGEOUS thing on the PLANET, the LEFT pulls out ANOTHER DOOZIE... I mean... GOOD GOD ALL MIGHTY... WTF? ... SERIOUSLY... ARE YOU FREAKIN' KIDDING ME? Sometimes my mind is just NUMB when I read this shit. I have to wait awhile before I can even fully comment on it... the STUPIDITY and ABSURDITY is just.... maaaaaan... can't put it in words right now...

---------------------------------

https://image.ibb.co/eHW0yL/ABSURD.jpg

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/5026840/11-1-18-Pineda-v-Trump-Complaint.pdf

Abbey Marie
11-01-2018, 11:35 PM
​I told you, it’s all too much to take. I really may have to go off the grid and live in a bubble.

High_Plains_Drifter
11-01-2018, 11:55 PM
​I told you, it’s all too much to take. I really may have to go off the grid and live in a bubble.
I think that myself, Abbey... but then if you do that, sooner or later these crap stains will show up at your door, then it's either shoot or become their pawn.

Gunny
11-02-2018, 11:54 AM

I think that myself, Abbey... but then if you do that, sooner or later these crap stains will show up at your door, then it's either shoot or become their pawn.

Count me in. I'm having a real hard time with this crap too. Unbelievable. The left is definitely pulling out all the stops to create and win a fight for power. They believe they are entitled to it.

Can I sue the Fed government for my "Right" to withdraw money from a bank at gunpoint?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-02-2018, 11:58 AM
Insanity-- suing for the supposed right to invade, suing for the right to commit a criminal act.
This is the dem/lib/left mentality. You can bet your last penny that they are behind this too.- :mad::mad::mad:--Tyr

Gunny
11-02-2018, 12:08 PM
Insanity-- suing for the supposed right to invade, suing for the right to commit a criminal act.
This is the dem/lib/left mentality. You can bet your last penny that they are behind this too.- :mad::mad::mad:--TyrI'm pretty sure Soros is behind it. Who else could fund something of this scope? He wants to break down the US border. A wet dream come true for him and his ilk.

He needs to be taken out. Him and his whelp.

aboutime
11-02-2018, 03:27 PM
Thankful, I am getting older every day, and won't know when I take my last breath. I can only hope...I AM LAUGHING, and thinking about How LITERALLY STUPID living in a place where everybody is offended about everything, Is nothing short of the way GOD intended, as he is LAUGHING AT US too!

The Joke's on Us. God has a wild sense of Humor, and we're all the JOKE-EE's.

High_Plains_Drifter
11-03-2018, 12:02 PM
Haven't heard anything else about this, yet, hopefully we will, as I fully expect this to simply be thrown out of court. In fact, I think charges of Filing Frivolous Lawsuits should be in order against whatever bunch of IDIOTS was STUPID enough to file this.

Abbey Marie
11-03-2018, 01:09 PM
My guess is they are just looking for an injunction, so they can avoid sending them back from whence they came. After a while, everyone says, “Well, you can’t throw them out now; they’re already part of the country”. Not to mention all the babies that will be born in the interim.

aboutime
11-03-2018, 02:48 PM
How can NON citizens of the USA, claim their Rights are being violated, when our Constitution doesn't apply to them in any way...until they cross our border...ILLEGALLY???

High_Plains_Drifter
11-03-2018, 03:03 PM
They need to follow the money and see who's behind this. My guess is the DNC and Soros, because if we get rid of the third world parasites in need of government hand outs, then there won't be any need for the democrat party of mongrels.

The supreme court has already upheld the president's powers over immigration. If they try and tell him he can't detain these people, he should just IGNORE it. Let them PROVE he CAN'T.

Gunny
11-03-2018, 03:19 PM
They need to follow the money and see who's behind this. My guess is the DNC and Soros, because if we get rid of the third world parasites in need of government hand outs, then there won't be any need for the democrat party of mongrels.

The supreme court has already upheld the president's powers over immigration. If they try and tell him he can't detain these people, he should just IGNORE it. Let them PROVE he CAN'T.Why bother if no one is going to do anything about it? Look at all the crap the Dems/leftwingnuts pull and nothing is EVER done about it. It's like everyone is afraid to open that box of how loud they cry and how vicious they are.

They're like little kids. They keep pushing and pushing and will continue to push until someone sets down a boundary. The little babies need a spanking. And I don't mean "oh, we showed them with Kavanaugh". Obviously we did not. They've ramped up the screeching. Smack them every time at every turn until they get the message.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-04-2018, 10:53 AM
Why bother if no one is going to do anything about it? Look at all the crap the Dems/leftwingnuts pull and nothing is EVER done about it. It's like everyone is afraid to open that box of how loud they cry and how vicious they are.

They're like little kids. They keep pushing and pushing and will continue to push until someone sets down a boundary. The little babies need a spanking. And I don't mean "oh, we showed them with Kavanaugh". Obviously we did not. They've ramped up the screeching. Smack them every time at every turn until they get the message.
So many of the things the do are illegal-- but our side fears to arrest and charge them.
That has to stop, as they never miss a chance to arrest any on our side-- even if they have to trump up fake charges to do so!
Which , by the way, they are never held accountable for doing such, even when said false charges are proven to be false and deliberately made up. ..-Tyr

Abbey Marie
11-04-2018, 10:58 AM
Why bother if no one is going to do anything about it? Look at all the crap the Dems/leftwingnuts pull and nothing is EVER done about it. It's like everyone is afraid to open that box of how loud they cry and how vicious they are.

If the majority of the media were Conservative, or even just neutral, things would be very different. Nothing gets done because the majority of the media give everyone an extremely skewed version of the events they report, and they omit reporting anything they cannot effectively skew. As it turns out, the media have more power than the three branches of government combined.

High_Plains_Drifter
11-04-2018, 12:14 PM

You don't know how BAD I wish we'd do just that, brother, and I couldn't agree MORE. You are spot on.

If the majority of the media were Conservative, or even just neutral, things would be very different. Nothing gets done because the majority of the media give everyone an extremely skewed version of the events they report, and they omit reporting anything they cannot effectively skew. As it turns out, the media have more power than the three branches of government combined.
As I call it, the DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING, and as Rush Limbaugh has maintained for quite some time, the radical leftist propaganda wing runs the democrat party. What they say, the democrat party follows, not the other way around.

It's a shitty situation no matter how ya slice it, but the republican party needs to get their asses IN THE FIGHT. Gunny is 100%. EVERY TIME the left pulls one of their little STUNTS, the republicans have to be RIGHT THERE to PROSECUTE if there's lawlessness. Fine 'em, fire 'em and give 'em some damn JAIL TIME. Can't tell me that if that started happening, even as radical and stupid as they are, they wouldn't begin to think twice before they pulled their shit.

Michel
11-05-2018, 01:57 PM
1978 year. THE USSR. Moscow.
Mikhail Gorbachev was assigned to the Moscow Kremlin.
It was a brilliant CIA operation that destroyed the USSR.
Thus began the career of Mikhail Gorbachev, who became the first president of the USSR.
You can read more on my website.

Gunny
11-05-2018, 02:13 PM
1978 year. THE USSR. Moscow.
Mikhail Gorbachev was assigned to the Moscow Kremlin.
It was a brilliant CIA operation that destroyed the USSR.
Thus began the career of Mikhail Gorbachev, who became the first president of the USSR.
You can read more on my website.

@Michel (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=3964) I'm going to make this short and sweet. I don't have time to screw with you. You have the means to contact the owner of this board and discuss advertising your board. Until he gives the all clear, if I see one link to it on this board it will be gone and so will you.

High_Plains_Drifter
11-05-2018, 06:36 PM
Wonder if he came over from me having a link to the board on twitter?

I'll delete if it's not OK...
Gunny jimnyc

Gunny
11-05-2018, 09:13 PM
Wonder if he came over from me having a link to the board on twitter?

I'll delete if it's not OK...
@Gunny (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=30) @jimnyc (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=1)I guess twitter doesn't care if you have a link to this board? I don't know what twitter's policy is. The user didn't reference twitter. He referenced "his website". He technically hasn't violated anything YET, thus the warning. You want to link your board here it goes through Jim. It's his board and his money. It's his call.

Gunny
11-05-2018, 09:27 PM
If the majority of the media were Conservative, or even just neutral, things would be very different. Nothing gets done because the majority of the media give everyone an extremely skewed version of the events they report, and they omit reporting anything they cannot effectively skew. As it turns out, the media have more power than the three branches of government combined.It has never been different. This country was founded on what was then "liberal propaganda" by the Sons of Liberty and the left, whether they were called Federalists, Whigs, Republicans, or Democrats depending on who was standing for what at which point in history, the left has had a death grip on the media.

THAT is why they are so looking like deer in the headlights right now. All this "freedom of speech" they've been bitching about for centuries but never really wanted has come to bite them in the ass in the info age. No matter what anyone else thinks I think about him, I give Trump TOTAL creds for using social media to get his message out despite the left, even when there are time he makes me grind my teeth at what he says :laugh: Until Trump, we got what we were spoon fed by the left via the MSM.

The left has no answer because they don't know how to handle NOT being in control of the media. It always has been. They don't even have a fall-back point of reference to start from.

I hope and pray come Wednesday they have cause to howl at the moon for a week straight. Rest assured though, they aren't going to back down. They'll just get worse. They're too stupid to pull in their partisan horns, regroup and look at 2020. They are everything they accuse the right of being -- Nazi's, racists -- and their actions are speaking louder than their words right now.

High_Plains_Drifter
11-06-2018, 02:16 AM
I guess twitter doesn't care if you have a link to this board? I don't know what twitter's policy is. The user didn't reference twitter. He referenced "his website". He technically hasn't violated anything YET, thus the warning. You want to link your board here it goes through Jim. It's his board and his money. It's his call.
OK... I'll leave it there for the time being. It doesn't say, come here and promote your board/website, it's just the link. I figure the more the merrier. We can always another leftist twit pool toy.

Here's a screen capture with the link...

https://image.ibb.co/crYbhq/board2.jpg