PDA

View Full Version : Migrants File Suit

Elessar
11-02-2018, 10:38 AM
Migrants in this caravan filed a Class Action Suit against Pres Trump and the U.S. Government
for 'denying their 5th Amendment Rights'!

What 'Rights'? They are not even on U.S. Soil, but have time to file suit while trekking along?
They are not citizens, either.

So the theory of them being pushed and assisted by crooked lawyers seems to be pretty accurate.
Then there is the thought that Venezuela is also financially backing them:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/migrants-traveling-to-us-sue-trump-government-claim-violation-of-constitutional-rights

Elessar
11-02-2018, 11:21 AM
Sorry....possible duplicate of http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?64703-You-Are-NOT-Going-To-Believe-THIS-One

Admin, please merge them.

Gunny
11-02-2018, 11:42 AM
So they are filing suit in a US court where they have no legal standing for their "Right" to enter the US illegally?:rolleyes:

Why do I just KNOW some dumbass leftwingnut judge is going to hear the case when it should be thrown out? If this case stands, this country is done. What I want to know is since this is an obvious ploy to tie Trump's hands until it meanders through the court system, what is Trump's recourse NOW?

Elessar
11-02-2018, 12:36 PM
So they are filing suit in a US court where they have no legal standing for their "Right" to enter the US illegally?:rolleyes:

Why do I just KNOW some dumbass leftwingnut judge is going to hear the case when it should be thrown out? If this case stands, this country is done. What I want to know is since this is an obvious ploy to tie Trump's hands until it meanders through the court system, what is Trump's recourse NOW?

It reeks of sloppy attorney egging on, misinterpretation of the laws in consideration
of LEGAL citizenship, and the notion they filed this bogus suit while on foreign soil.

They have no "Rights' under the Constitution, period.

Gunny
11-02-2018, 12:39 PM
It reeks of sloppy attorney egging on, misinterpretation of the laws in consideration
of LEGAL citizenship, and the notion they filed this bogus suit while on foreign soil.

They have no "Rights' under the Constitution, period.I agree. Now tell that to the judge that put a stay on Trump over the dreamers.