PDA

View Full Version : Obama on Troop Deployment to the Southern Border

Elessar
11-02-2018, 05:16 PM
This ass clown is so deluded and egotistical that he wants people
to believe his lies:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/obama-calls-troop-deployment-to-border-a-political-stunt

He did not do jack shit for this nation, but almost push it to being the largest
3rd world country on earth with his racist diatribe, pandering handouts for votes,
and refusing to stand up to threats. He bowed to leaders of other nations, apologized
about the USA globally, yet did nothing, NOTHING for the rank and file of our country.

All he did was boost the nerve of his favorite subjects, at the expense of the rest
of the citizens.

Russ
11-02-2018, 07:53 PM
It's bad enough that we were stuck with 8 years of Obama doing his best to cripple our country, but you can just tell that Obama's ego thinks that he's great for some stupid, hubris-filled reason.

High_Plains_Drifter
11-02-2018, 08:06 PM
There's plenty of this on the internet, twitter, TV, saying watch obama say this, watch obama say that, obama, obama, obama... well, sorry, just the sight of that filthy little kenyan muslim dog turd makes me wanna vomit, so I take a pass. I couldn't stand the sight of him before, I still can't stand the sight of him now, and I can't stand to hear the rotten America hater speak either. I think he belongs locked in a federal prison cell for FRAUD.