PDA

View Full Version : .....Why are Democrats so angry?

LongTermGuy
11-03-2018, 03:58 PM
`What we're seeing isn't the ascendance of the modern Democratic platform, but its death throes.`

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=91&v=Z7lELLxCE50

jimnyc
11-03-2018, 04:05 PM
Because they are democrats
Because many of their agendas are horrible for Americans
Because they have been losing a lot

But mainly because they have a very unnatural hatred themselves for president Trump. They honestly and truthfully thought Hillary WAS president and they just needed to go through the motions. But then the unexpected happen.

And it unleashed a wave of anger - from millions of folks feeling entitled and didn't get what they wanted.

High_Plains_Drifter
11-03-2018, 05:20 PM
Well... I found Tucker's commentary very contradictory. On one hand he claims democrats will win a majority back, and on the other he declares they're being rejected and are losing... which is it Tucker?

I've predicted before and I'll say it again, I think the repubs hold on to both houses, and in fact, pick up seats. We shall see, but so far, if early voting is any indication, I'm right.

aboutime
11-03-2018, 07:20 PM
Aside from hating the President, who talks, and thinks like the rest of us...NON-LIBS. They are angry because they CAN'T DISPUTE, or CHANGE the Truth. They actually hate being presented with HONEST, PROVEN, FACTS. We call it TRUTH...they call it LIES. Because Democrat politicians have been lying to them for so long...They have to be right. RIGHT?

LongTermGuy
11-03-2018, 07:35 PM
Well... I found Tucker's commentary very contradictory. On one hand he claims democrats will win a majority back, and on the other he declares they're being rejected and are losing... which is it Tucker?

I've predicted before and I'll say it again, I think the repubs hold on to both houses, and in fact, pick up seats. We shall see, but so far, if early voting is any indication, I'm right.

Tucker was talking overall in General...About Democrats ....as far as predictions..its possible they can take the house and we the Senate...Like us Tucker wants "US" to win it all...*His point...if they are so sure they will win it all (Nancy Pelosi) why are they so angry?....Just like they thought and were so sure Hillary would win it all...

Gunny
11-03-2018, 08:43 PM
They are angry because they aren't in control. They are no different than any other control freak in any other facet of life. They double down to desperately try and regain the control they have lost. They haven't seen the ball since the kickoff and they are LOST.

They've lowered themselves to nothing more than common thugs, and either they are blind to it or just don't care who knows. They act and look like toddlers. Their little tantrums are about on par as well. And it's going to get worse. This is a 2 year rant. They lasted the entire 8 years of the Bush Administration and the RIGHT is the side that caved and had had enough and didn't vote in 08. Look what that got us.

We'll find out next week who has had enough.

Elessar
11-03-2018, 09:29 PM
Because they are democrats
Because many of their agendas are horrible for Americans
Because they have been losing a lot

But mainly because they have a very unnatural hatred themselves for president Trump. They honestly and truthfully thought Hillary WAS president and they just needed to go through the motions. But then the unexpected happen.

And it unleashed a wave of anger - from millions of folks feeling entitled and didn't get what they wanted.

I think that pretty much sums it up.

Had Hillary won, we would not just be broke. We would be destroyed.

LongTermGuy
11-03-2018, 10:42 PM
MEANWHILE....Bathhouse Barry and Bathroom Booker hanging out...I’m starting to get so confused, they all sound alike.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DrDWv1VUUAMDW9p.jpg