PDA

View Full Version : A cop killer laughing about his crime is too much for America

jimnyc
11-05-2018, 03:26 PM
Unbelievable. We don't want anyone to know exactly what happened, what this man said and under who's watch. :rolleyes:

Fox News caves, Facebook, NBC...

---

Fox News Will No Longer Run Trump Caravan Ad

The Fox News Channel has pulled a Trump-approved campaign advertisement about the migrant caravan marching towards the U.S. border after CNN and other left-wing media figures labeled it “racist.”

“Upon further review, Fox News pulled the ad yesterday and it will not appear on either Fox News Channel or Fox Business Network,” ad sales executive Marianne Gambelli told Mediaite.

NBC also said Monday that “after further review,” it will stop airing President Trump’s campaign advertisement that includes footage of Luis Bracamontes, a twice-deported immigrant from Mexico sentenced to death in California for killing two police officers.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2018/11/05/fox-news-will-no-longer-run-trump-caravan-ad/

High_Plains_Drifter
11-05-2018, 06:38 PM
I'm about fed up with Fox News. I watch VERY LITTLE of it anymore. What I do watch is only in the morning, and even then the TV spends more time on MUTE than not.

They want to jump on the leftist politically correct bandwagon, they can take a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut. That sickening little Trump hater faggot Sheppard Smith is about enough of a reason to turn the shit off.

Gunny
11-05-2018, 09:38 PM
I'm about fed up with Fox News. I watch VERY LITTLE of it anymore. What I do watch is only in the morning, and even then the TV spends more time on MUTE than not.

They want to jump on the leftist politically correct bandwagon, they can take a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut. That sickening little Trump hater faggot Sheppard Smith is about enough of a reason to turn the shit off.I never was a faithful follower but I would watch some shows. Haven't had Fox news on for several years.

IMO, and to quote a favorite rock music bitch: Fox News went "corporate" and sold out. It's the dressed up, pretend opposition to the MSM while being part of the MSM itself.

High_Plains_Drifter
11-06-2018, 02:10 AM
I never was a faithful follower but I would watch some shows. Haven't had Fox news on for several years.

IMO, and to quote a favorite rock music bitch: Fox News went "corporate" and sold out. It's the dressed up, pretend opposition to the MSM while being part of the MSM itself.
MSM: DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING... of which, NOTHING, NOTHING, is "main stream," it's as RADICAL LEFT as RADICAL LEFT can get.