PDA

View Full Version : Did Anyone Else Watch The Final Trump Rally in Cape Girardeau Tonight?

High_Plains_Drifter
11-06-2018, 01:49 AM
I'm tellin' ya... talk about ENERGIZED! Rush Limbaugh was there and spoke, Sean Hannity was there, Lee Greenwood sang... and the crowd was MASSIVE and it was on FIRE. No democrat EVER has had crowds like that. And ya know what? That was President Trump's THIRD RALLY THAT DAY. My God, the man has MORE ENERGY THAN I DO. I don't know how he does it, but this man appears to be super human. Is it any wonder why America loves him? He has done such GREAT THINGS in TWO YEARS for America that past presidents only WISHED they could do, only DREAMED they could do? Why? Because he KEEP HIS WORD. He doesn't just blah, blah, blah in a rally, he says what he intend to do and then DOES IT. Good Lord, what more could the American people ask for? And he LOVES America, that's OBVIOUS, and to President Trump... I'M A NATIONALIST TOO BRO, AND I GOT YOUR BACK.

Now tell me again about the BLUE WAVE. We'll know tomorrow, or today actually... WE HOLD THE HOUSE, AND WE HOLD THE SENATE. I think America has had a GUT FULL of the radical left and their SHIT.

Lord help us, rock the vote, vote REPUBLICAN. Let the democraps know once and for all that America REJECTS them.

Yeah, little Pete is going to come back tomorrow? And what? If the demtards get their asses handed to them... AGAIN... they're going to be OFF THE HOOK. It will actually be the DEATH THROWS of the democrat party. We'll see UNHINGED like we've never seen UNHINGED before, and that will be the end of the democrats. America will have had it.

Abbey Marie
11-06-2018, 07:04 AM
I saw one last week, and felt the same. Trump will never have a Delaware rally, but we decided to go if at all possible when he’s in PA for his re-election. I just don’t think I can wait 10 hours on a sidewalk!

aboutime
11-06-2018, 06:03 PM
Starting off with "GOD BLESS THE USA" sung, in person by Lee Greenwood, was an awesome surprise, and Tear Jerker too! But, RUSH really warmed them up, as the Home Town boy.

How ANY AMERICAN...can not feel good after seeing such a thing....is beyond me.

I still have good feelings, and with our polls only open for another hour, here in VA. I look forward to seeing, and hearing all of the WHINING, CRYING, and WATCHING all of the SNOWFLAKES in a MASSIVE....., LIBERAL, MELTING GAME, of HISTORIC PROPORTIONS.

If I am wrong. This will be my next to last visit to DP. I mean it.

Abbey Marie
11-06-2018, 06:13 PM
Starting off with "GOD BLESS THE USA" sung, in person by Lee Greenwood, was an awesome surprise, and Tear Jerker too! But, RUSH really warmed them up, as the Home Town boy.

How ANY AMERICAN...can not feel good after seeing such a thing....is beyond me.

I still have good feelings, and with our polls only open for another hour, here in VA. I look forward to seeing, and hearing all of the WHINING, CRYING, and WATCHING all of the SNOWFLAKES in a MASSIVE....., LIBERAL, MELTING GAME, of HISTORIC PROPORTIONS.

If I am wrong. This will be my next to last visit to DP. I mean it.

Why would you leave DP if Dems do well? I will need my fellow patriots more than ever.

aboutime
11-06-2018, 06:22 PM
Why would you leave DP if Dems do well? I will need my fellow patriots more than ever.

I will be far too busy, in my older age. Working on my website that will require as much time as I have left.

My intentions are. If the Dems get either house of Congress. They will be spending so much time trying to destroy Trump, and ALL OF US. I will be fighting back. HARD & HEAVY against them.

I've already begun, and had Google Try to silence me, as well as many of the sources I use to EXPOSE the Dems.

Trying to use Search Engines that do not include Google, are nearly impossible. But, I have my ways...Thankfully, I learned very well back in the 90's, before I retired from the Navy.
They are not government secrets, but rather. Tips, and Tricks that I believe...not even Google will be able to stop.

Of course, I will be around to help all of you, if you will accept my help. But...based on experiences. That's not always welcomed by some.
Like talking to the Wall. Know what I mean Abbey?

Either way. I feel GOOD about what tomorrow will become.

HOPE EVERYONE VOTED WITH THEIR HEART, and not their ANGER.

Elessar
11-06-2018, 06:30 PM
I will be far too busy, in my older age. Working on my website that will require as much time as I have left.

My intentions are. If the Dems get either house of Congress. They will be spending so much time trying to destroy Trump, and ALL OF US. I will be fighting back. HARD & HEAVY against them.

I've already begun, and had Google Try to silence me, as well as many of the sources I use to EXPOSE the Dems.

Trying to use Search Engines that do not include Google, are nearly impossible. But, I have my ways...Thankfully, I learned very well back in the 90's, before I retired from the Navy.
They are not government secrets, but rather. Tips, and Tricks that I believe...not even Google will be able to stop.

Of course, I will be around to help all of you, if you will accept my help. But...based on experiences. That's not always welcomed by some.
Like talking to the Wall. Know what I mean Abbey?

Either way. I feel GOOD about what tomorrow will become.

HOPE EVERYONE VOTED WITH THEIR HEART, and not their ANGER.

Don't you DARE leave AT, you silly Squid.

You do not know how much you are appreciated here.

aboutime
11-06-2018, 06:37 PM
Don't you DARE leave AT, you silly Squid.

You do not know how much you are appreciated here.

I think I am just totally drained, and need to take a long break from all of this liberal stupidity that has been destroying our country since Obama's first lie.

I like to talk too much anyhow. But I will be busy with my website. I'll tell everyone what it is when I get it done, the right way this time. If Jim will allow...of course.

Elessar
11-06-2018, 06:48 PM
I think I am just totally drained, and need to take a long break from all of this liberal stupidity that has been destroying our country since Obama's first lie.

I like to talk too much anyhow. But I will be busy with my website. I'll tell everyone what it is when I get it done, the right way this time. If Jim will allow...of course.

All I can say then, is keep in touch.:salute:

High_Plains_Drifter
11-07-2018, 07:51 AM
I was wrong... now let the INVESTIGATIONAPALOOSA begin.