PDA

View Full Version : We Lost Our Republican Governor, Scott Walker, Yesterday...

High_Plains_Drifter
11-07-2018, 08:05 AM
... but he hasn't conceded just yet. It's really, really close, and a recount could flip it if illegal votes were found, or people lying about totals. I'll tell ya, if it weren't for these liberal toilets of Madison and Milwaukee, and even La Crosse, we wouldn't have a democrat anywhere in Wisconsin, because we did pick up more republicans in our state assembly and house. But if this shitty little ferret faced pencil necked nerdy twit, Gov elect Evers, thinks he's going to start raises taxes on every last thing, AGAIN, like our last demtard Gov did, Doyle, I am going to seriously consider selling out and getting the hell otta this state, we ALREADY have like the 3rd or 4th highest taxes in the NATION, and I'm not going to put up with MORE.

Look at this IDIOT, Evers... you can see the leftist written all over this ass clowns face... this is who the leftist dumbasses in Madison and Milwaukee elected as our new Governor...

https://image.ibb.co/mesATV/idiot.jpg

And so the US congress flipped back to mongrel democrat as well... I honestly didn't think it would. I honestly didn't think people were that were STUPID, but I guess they are. Now it's back to SPEAKER PELOSI, with the likes of MAD MAXINE and pencil neck ADAM ScHIT and Chuckie Cheese Schumer back in charge, so LET THE INVESTIGATIONS BEGIN, and I hope they're CUTTING THEIR OWN THROATS, so that come 2020, it's hurts them all to hell.

Looks like the republican senate could actually pick up a couple seats.

pete311
11-07-2018, 08:44 AM
... but he hasn't conceded just yet. It's really, really close, and a recount could flip it if illegal votes were found, or people lying about totals. I'll tell ya, if it weren't for these liberal toilets of Madison and Milwaukee, and even La Crosse, we wouldn't have a democrat anywhere in Wisconsin, because we did pick up more republicans in our state assembly and house.

And we'd have the economic engine of Wyoming. So....

Gunny
11-07-2018, 08:58 AM
... but he hasn't conceded just yet. It's really, really close, and a recount could flip it if illegal votes were found, or people lying about totals. I'll tell ya, if it weren't for these liberal toilets of Madison and Milwaukee, and even La Crosse, we wouldn't have a democrat anywhere in Wisconsin, because we did pick up more republicans in our state assembly and house. But if this shitty little ferret faced pencil necked nerdy twit, Gov elect Evers, thinks he's going to start raises taxes on every last thing, AGAIN, like our last demtard Gov did, Doyle, I am going to seriously consider selling out and getting the hell otta this state, we ALREADY have like the 3rd or 4th highest taxes in the NATION, and I'm not going to put up with MORE.

Look at this IDIOT, Evers... you can see the leftist written all over this ass clowns face... this is who the leftist dumbasses in Madison and Milwaukee elected as our new Governor...

https://image.ibb.co/mesATV/idiot.jpg

And so the US congress flipped back to mongrel democrat as well... I honestly didn't think it would. I honestly didn't think people were that were STUPID, but I guess they are. Now it's back to SPEAKER PELOSI, with the likes of MAD MAXINE and pencil neck ADAM ScHIT and Chuckie Cheese Schumer back in charge, so LET THE INVESTIGATIONS BEGIN, and I hope they're CUTTING THEIR OWN THROATS, so that come 2020, it's hurts them all to hell.

Looks like the republican senate could actually pick up a couple seats.We kept Greg Abbott and Ted Cruz. No dyke and no car salesman.

Did someone hear a squeak from the corner from a mouse named Pete? I could swear it sounds like him, but I can't remember him very well from the last time he turned ass and ran ...

High_Plains_Drifter
11-07-2018, 09:10 AM
We kept Greg Abbott and Ted Cruz. No dyke and no car salesman.

Did someone hear a squeak from the corner from a mouse named Pete? I could swear it sounds like him, but I can't remember him very well from the last time he turned ass and ran ...
Heard something... but it was incoherent.

pete311
11-07-2018, 10:05 AM
Heard something... but it was incoherent.

It's the sound of winning. No wonder you couldn't hear it.

Gunny
11-07-2018, 10:14 AM
It's the sound of winning. No wonder you couldn't hear it.Who wants to hear the sound of you WHINING? I'm quite sure you misspelled that so I fixed it for you.

Leave it you to pick one little victory out of an otherwise total failure for the blue ripple :laugh:

NightTrain
11-07-2018, 10:47 AM
Disappointed in WI... wtf people?

My large family in Rice Lake are pretty pissed. The welfare rangers from the big cities ran roughshod, and that's always a battle. Walker did a great job there & really turned that state around.

In other news, Alaska experienced the Red Wave. Sharon and I added our 2 votes to it. Awwww yeahhh! :salute:

pete311
11-07-2018, 10:48 AM
Who wants to hear the sound of you WHINING? I'm quite sure you misspelled that so I fixed it for you.

Leave it you to pick one little victory out of an otherwise total failure for the blue ripple :laugh:

It was not a wave, but we still took the house. Good enough to keep Trump in check a bit.

Gunny
11-07-2018, 10:52 AM
It was not a wave, but we still took the house. Good enough to keep Trump in check a bit.Translation: "to OBSTRUCT Trump/the GOP whenever and wherever possible".

So my response theory is: there are enough Republicans in the House to obstruct everything the Dems try to do. Meaning the Senate and Executive Branch will run the country.

Bathtub ripple.

pete311
11-07-2018, 11:29 AM
Translation: "to OBSTRUCT Trump/the GOP whenever and wherever possible".

So my response theory is: there are enough Republicans in the House to obstruct everything the Dems try to do. Meaning the Senate and Executive Branch will run the country.

Bathtub ripple.

It's the same game both sides play, don't act dumb or like this is a unique situation.

High_Plains_Drifter
11-07-2018, 11:34 AM
It's the sound of winning. No wonder you couldn't hear it.
Did you come back to troll or what?

pete311
11-07-2018, 11:42 AM
Did you come back to troll or what?

Just to respond to your snowflake whine thread. You lost, get over it.

Gunny
11-07-2018, 11:46 AM
It's the same game both sides play, don't act dumb or like this is a unique situation.The level of obstruction and lengths gone to in order to obstruct at each and every turn, and the incivility on the part of Dems is most certainly unique. Until the past two years, I knew plenty of conservatives to include myself who didn't just say "a Dem is for it so I'm against it regardless what is best for the Nation". That is ALL Congressional Dems have said for two years. Their complete political stance. Trump/Republicans are for it so we're against it.

So which of us is the one playing dumb? Reality and fact are on MY side. You got Schumer and Pelosi on yours.

High_Plains_Drifter
11-07-2018, 11:49 AM
Just to respond to your snowflake whine thread. You lost, get over it.
Yup... you're trolling. Why would anyone have thought you'd come back to do anything else?

Go fuck yourself.

pete311
11-07-2018, 12:52 PM
Yup... you're trolling. Why would anyone have thought you'd come back to do anything else?

Go fuck yourself.

Good to be back

aboutime
11-07-2018, 06:25 PM
It was not a wave, but we still took the house. Good enough to keep Trump in check a bit.

Gridlock will be the game, but the Dems in the House, with Nancy leading the way; have NO POWER over the TRUMP VETO PEN. If they want to play, like you come here to play. Guess who loses? AMERICA. I guess you are really proud of that, huh? But then again. Of course, COWARDS are always proud to be ANTI-AMERICAN.

LongTermGuy
11-07-2018, 10:23 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DrcJTRYX4AAfgXT.jpg

FakeNewsSux
11-08-2018, 01:14 AM
Looks like the folks in Madison and Milwaukee got tired of winning, Pres. Trump warned us of this. Good luck Gov. Evers getting any legislation through. The Republicans held on to their majority in the Assembly and increased their majority in the Senate. Evers won Dane and Milwaukee Counties by 270,000, Walker won the rest of the State by 240,000 votes. Try convincing either House of the Wisconsin Legislature that you have a mandate.