PDA

View Full Version : I Think States Need a New Plan

High_Plains_Drifter
11-07-2018, 11:41 AM
Since we have an electoral college for national/federal elections, to ensure the most heavily populated states don't just bowl over the lessor populated states in picking who our president is, I think states should now adopt something similar, because the cities have become absolute radical bastians of democrat filth, they're just commie leftist toilets, but they're picking the governor by virtue of the sheer number of people that live in the city. They vote as a block, so if that's the case, I think states should enact a type of electoral college same as the national races have. Draw a line around the cities and average their votes out in portion with the rest of the state, and I guarantee we wouldn't see democrap governors in many MORE states. If we drew electoral lines around Madison, Milwaukee and La Crosse in Wisconsin, we'd still have Governor Walked, but thanks to the RADICAL leftist mongrels and COLLEGES in those towns, we now have a radical, ferret faced, jackass leftist TWIT for governor. The rest of the state, republicans picked up seats, so this little twat demtard Gov isn't going to get any help if he wants to TAX and SPEND.

pete311
11-07-2018, 11:45 AM
Giving more power to a county with a 1000 residents over a county with 600k is totally idiotic. You lost, get over it snowflake. Go move to Wyoming.

High_Plains_Drifter
11-07-2018, 11:51 AM
Giving more power to a county with a 1000 residents over a county with 600k is totally idiotic. You lost, get over it snowflake. Go move to Wyoming.
Back on ignore.

Gunny
11-07-2018, 11:57 AM
Since we have an electoral college for national/federal elections, to ensure the most heavily populated states don't just bowl over the lessor populated states in picking who our president is, I think states should now adopt something similar, because the cities have become absolute radical bastians of democrat filth, they're just commie leftist toilets, but they're picking the governor by virtue of the sheer number of people that live in the city. They vote as a block, so if that's the case, I think states should enact a type of electoral college same as the national races have. Draw a line around the cities and average their votes out in portion with the rest of the state, and I guarantee we wouldn't see democrap governors in many MORE states. If we drew electoral lines around Madison, Milwaukee and La Crosse in Wisconsin, we'd still have Governor Walked, but thanks to the RADICAL leftist mongrels and COLLEGES in those towns, we now have a radical, ferret faced, jackass leftist TWIT for governor. The rest of the state, republicans picked up seats, so this little twat demtard Gov isn't going to get any help if he wants to TAX and SPEND.Been saying that for years. without the shithole major metropolitan votes, a LOT of states would be red.

And pete311, allowing sewer rat welfare slime to dictate to the vast majority of the state is far more stupid.

High_Plains_Drifter
11-07-2018, 12:01 PM
Been saying that for years. without the shithole major metropolitan votes, a LOT of states would be red.

And @pete311 (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=1821), allowing sewer rat welfare slime to dictate to the vast majority of the state is far more stupid.
That's exactly how the electoral college works on a national level, so doing it in the states would just be the same exact thing just on a smaller scale.

Little Pete is a true, slimy little fresh pile of indoctrinated, snowflake, radical democrat dog shit. He trolls. He doesn't debate, or even discuss, he trolls, and he's a wise ass, so if someone from the board was looking to hunt his ass down and tune him up, I can't say as I blame them.

He's also back on ignore.

Gunny
11-07-2018, 12:44 PM
That's exactly how the electoral college works on a national level, so doing it in the states would just be the same exact thing just on a smaller scale.

Little Pete is a true, slimy little fresh pile of indoctrinated, snowflake, radical democrat dog shit. He trolls. He doesn't debate, or even discuss, he trolls, and he's a wise ass, so if someone from the board was looking to hunt his ass down and tune him up, I can't say as I blame them.

He's also back on ignore.I think voting should be controlled by the Federal government period. For all the crap that is none of its business the fed has its greedy little hands in, it does NOT control the one thing that DOES affect all 50 states.

By controlling it, I mean one set of rules. I saw where they were pimping last minute voting in states where you can register at the polls. If THAT doesn't fall into Dem's playbook of voter fraud. We had to be registered by a cut-off date about a month prior to the voting date. Keeps things neat and tidy and discourages fraud.

Same with voter ID. If you are a US citizen and LEGAL voter, what's the big deal? WHAT can you do without ID anyway? Not much in Texas. But suddenly it infringes on your Rights to have to produce one? Tell that to the bouncer who checks ID's at a bar. The law doesn't say you have to be 21 -- it says you have to have ID that proves you are 21.

pete311
11-07-2018, 12:52 PM
Back on ignore.

haha your retreat is so quick. just laying down.

Gunny
11-07-2018, 01:14 PM
haha your retreat is so quick. just laying down.I doubt he knows how to spell "retreat" much less knows what it means. Some people have just mellowed over time something for which you should be grateful. While I am not a proponent of "ignore", in this case given the temper of HPD, it's just as well.

It isn't like you bring anything to the table and he's missing out :rolleyes:

High_Plains_Drifter
11-07-2018, 01:29 PM
I think voting should be controlled by the Federal government period. For all the crap that is none of its business the fed has its greedy little hands in, it does NOT control the one thing that DOES affect all 50 states.

By controlling it, I mean one set of rules. I saw where they were pimping last minute voting in states where you can register at the polls. If THAT doesn't fall into Dem's playbook of voter fraud. We had to be registered by a cut-off date about a month prior to the voting date. Keeps things neat and tidy and discourages fraud.

Same with voter ID. If you are a US citizen and LEGAL voter, what's the big deal? WHAT can you do without ID anyway? Not much in Texas. But suddenly it infringes on your Rights to have to produce one? Tell that to the bouncer who checks ID's at a bar. The law doesn't say you have to be 21 -- it says you have to have ID that proves you are 21.
They were pulling the same crap here in Wisconsin. Heard it on radio and saw it on TV, complete instructions on how you could STILL vote even if you DIDN'T have a PHOTO ID, which IS required here in Wisconsin. The mongrel democrats find a way around it one way or another, they're going to get their illegal votes no matter what.

High_Plains_Drifter
11-07-2018, 01:36 PM
I doubt he knows how to spell "retreat" much less knows what it means. Some people have just mellowed over time something for which you should be grateful. While I am not a proponent of "ignore", in this case given the temper of HPD, it's just as well.

It isn't like you bring anything to the table and he's missing out :rolleyes:
Ya... "retreat," ... :laugh: ... listening to little Pete is like someone stuffing a shit sandwich in your face, and then when you don't want to eat any of it, they accuse you of "retreating," ... pfft ... I call it smart. No one wants shit forced in their face, and that's all little Pete has to talk... SHIT. Couple that with his wise ass mouth, which he'd run exactly ONCE to my face, he ain't worth listening to.

Abbey Marie
11-07-2018, 01:40 PM
Since we have an electoral college for national/federal elections, to ensure the most heavily populated states don't just bowl over the lessor populated states in picking who our president is, I think states should now adopt something similar, because the cities have become absolute radical bastians of democrat filth, they're just commie leftist toilets, but they're picking the governor by virtue of the sheer number of people that live in the city. They vote as a block, so if that's the case, I think states should enact a type of electoral college same as the national races have. Draw a line around the cities and average their votes out in portion with the rest of the state, and I guarantee we wouldn't see democrap governors in many MORE states. If we drew electoral lines around Madison, Milwaukee and La Crosse in Wisconsin, we'd still have Governor Walked, but thanks to the RADICAL leftist mongrels and COLLEGES in those towns, we now have a radical, ferret faced, jackass leftist TWIT for governor. The rest of the state, republicans picked up seats, so this little twat demtard Gov isn't going to get any help if he wants to TAX and SPEND.

And those same Dem cities always seem to look to the rest of their state to bail out their failing schools, etc.

Gunny
11-07-2018, 01:55 PM
And those same Dem cities always seem to look to the rest of their state to bail out their failing schools, etc.Chicago is the worst I have seen. That city bleeds the rest of the state which is mostly rural farms. Living in Central IL is a completely different universe than living in the Mistake by the Lake.

Elessar
11-07-2018, 02:27 PM
And those same Dem cities always seem to look to the rest of their state to bail out their failing schools, etc.

That is very true.

That is why the far Northern Counties in California want to separate from the state,
join the Southern Counties of Oregon, and form the State of Jefferson.

The capitals of both states ignore those regions. Virtually everything goes to the
high-population and urban areas.

Del Note County CA, for example. U.S. 101, which runs along the coast there, is slowly
sliding into the ocean 600-750 feet above the water's edge. It is the main N-S artery in that region.
If it collapses the economy there will plummet, and it is bad off to begin with. Plus emergency
services that respond to the Klamath River would be over an hour away, coming from McKinleyville
and Arcata.

Yet Sacramento has tabled construction of this vital artery in favor of a high speed rail line
connecting the Los Angeles area to Sacramento - something that will never pay for itself,
and is redundant to I-5, CA RT 99, existing rail service, and bus service.