PDA

View Full Version : A mob showed up outside Tucker Carlson's home and ordered him to 'leave town'

jimnyc
11-08-2018, 09:59 AM
Screw that. If it were me, I'd have walked out to protect myself and my property, locked and loaded, and politely explained that I wouldn't be going anywhere, but it might be wise for them to do so and leave me alone. :)

Don't ya just love how the left operates? I mean, remember when the right did this endlessly to the political left and the press? Me neither.

And then they posted his address all over Twitter to boot.

---

A mob showed up outside Tucker Carlson's home and ordered him to 'leave town'

A left-wing mob showed up outside Fox News host Tucker Carlson’s house Wednesday evening, posted pictures of his address online and demanded that he flee the city of Washington, D.C.

Carlson, a co-founder of The Daily Caller and host of “Tucker Carlson Tonight,” was at the Fox News studio when the angry crowd showed up outside of his house.

At least one of the protesters went all the way up to Carlson’s front door, where they left a sign with his family’s home address written on it and rang his doorbell.

Video the group, “Smash Racism DC,” posted to Twitter shows one of the mob’s ringleaders leading the crowd in chants of “racist scumbag, leave town!” and “Tucker Carlson, we will fight! We know where you sleep at night!”

“No borders! No walls! No USA at all!” the protesters chanted in another video posted to Twitter.

The group posted a picture of the sign with the Carlson family’s address on it to Twitter.

“Tucker Carlson, you cannot hide from the people you hurt with your rhetoric, your lies, and your hate,” the group wrote on Twitter, adding the hashtag “#KnockKnockTucker.”

Twitter removed the videos and tweet with Carlson’s address Wednesday night after an inquiry from The Daily Caller News Foundation.

The left-wing group’s Twitter account was suspended shortly after midnight on Thursday.

NBC’s Megyn Kelly denounced the mob tactics towards Carlson.

“This has to stop. Who are we? What are we becoming? @TuckerCarlson is tough & can handle a lot, but he does not deserve this,” Kelly, a former Fox News host, wrote on Twitter.

“His family does not deserve this. It’s stomach-turning,” Kelly added.

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2018/11/07/protesters-tucker-carlson-house/

pete311
11-08-2018, 10:02 AM
Totally inexcusable, savage and it needs to end!

jimnyc
11-08-2018, 10:10 AM

EITHER side. I don't want to see the right starting to copy this shit either.

High_Plains_Drifter
11-08-2018, 10:17 AM
Back in the old days they used to shoot people with 12 gauge shot gun shells filled with rock salt if they pulled shit like this.

I miss the old days.

jimnyc
11-08-2018, 10:35 AM
Wow. And it only gets worse.

---

DC Antifa Publishes Home Addresses of Tucker Carlson and His Brother — As Well As Ann Coulter, Neil Patel, and Sean Hannity

Hours after an Antifa mob showed up at the home of Fox News host Tucker Carlson, an affiliated Twitter account published his home address and the home address of his brother Buckley Carlson — along with the addresses of Ann Coulter, Daily Caller’s Neil Patel, and Sean Hannity.

We will not be naming the account or linking to it — but it has not been removed by Twitter at the time of writing this.

The account has over 3,000 followers.

The dox of right wing media figures was posted along with a message asserting that “politics affects people’s lives.” They demanded that the people they are harassing “stop promoting racism and fascism.”

Approximately an hour before Carlson’s Fox News show aired on Wednesday evening, a leftist mob showed up at his home chanting threats such as, “Tucker Carlson we will fight, we know where you sleep at night!”

The leftists were also chanting, “No borders! No walls! No USA at all!”

It is unclear if Carlson’s wife and four children were home at the time of the incident.

The group left minutes after the police arrived — and no arrests were made.

Someone affiliated with DC Antifa told The Gateway Pundit that the protest at Carlson’s home was “just the beginning.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/11/dc-antifa-publishes-home-addresses-of-tucker-carlson-and-his-brother-as-well-as-ann-coulter-neil-patel-and-sean-hannity/

Gunny
11-08-2018, 09:01 PM
Back in the old days they used to shoot people with 12 gauge shot gun shells filled with rock salt if they pulled shit like this.

I miss the old days.Rock salt my ass. They might live.

Gunny
11-08-2018, 09:03 PM
Totally inexcusable, savage and it needs to end!Why don't you get out there and stop them, Pete? You're a Democrat so you own them just the same as you think Republicans own racists. So talk them to death. I'm sure they'll listen.

High_Plains_Drifter
11-08-2018, 11:23 PM
Rock salt my ass. They might live.
..... http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/laughing/msn-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif (http://www.sherv.net/)

Elessar
11-09-2018, 12:28 AM

Then get your whiny butt up and do something about it!

You are a big-mouth liberal; then go and do something to
knock off this uncivilized behavior of your peers.

Or do you only hide behind a keyboard and monitor acting tough...Hmmm?

Elessar
11-09-2018, 12:33 AM
The group left minutes after the police arrived — and no arrests were made.

Someone affiliated with DC Antifa told The Gateway Pundit that the protest at Carlson’s home was “just the beginning.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/11/dc-antifa-publishes-home-addresses-of-tucker-carlson-and-his-brother-as-well-as-ann-coulter-neil-patel-and-sean-hannity/

Police screwed up on this one. They should have been cuffed and stuffed,
make an example of them.

But what happens? liberal Washington D.C. lets them go on their merry way.

aboutime
11-09-2018, 12:39 AM
The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has formally classified the activities of anti-fascist groups (antifa) as “domestic terrorist violence” since early 2016, according to confidential law enforcement documents obtained by Politico and interviews.

https://www.newsweek.com/are-antifa-terrorists-658396

pete311
11-09-2018, 12:42 AM
Then get your whiny butt up and do something about it!

You are a big-mouth liberal; then go and do something to
knock off this uncivilized behavior of your peers.

Or do you only hide behind a keyboard and monitor acting tough...Hmmm?

lol you and gunny are fucking idiots

aboutime
11-09-2018, 01:42 AM

Tell us how long you have been an active member of ANTIFA????

We won't tell anybody. Nobody will come after a Douche bag. So, you are safe.

darin
11-09-2018, 03:03 AM
Maybe tucker should take a cue from I am Legend

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/aK1r7tBWnro/maxresdefault.jpg

Elessar
11-09-2018, 08:57 AM

Is that so?

You have the big mouth, why don't you speak up to these punks personally?

Scared to act against your fellow leftist fools?

Pathetic.

Gunny
11-09-2018, 09:37 AM
lol you and gunny are fucking idiotsNot an idiot at all. I'm DEADLY serious and you best remember. You faggots started this shit, me and other like me warning you all aone to let sleeping dogs like. Now deal with what you have wrought, moron.

Y'all are nothing but targets to me. Tell your friends.

pete311
11-09-2018, 11:22 AM
Not an idiot at all. I'm DEADLY serious and you best remember. You faggots started this shit, me and other like me warning you all aone to let sleeping dogs like. Now deal with what you have wrought, moron.

Y'all are nothing but targets to me. Tell your friends.

I am not responsible for antifa mobs harassing someone you dumb fuck. Is that another threat? Ya'll share a lot in common with that shit head marine that shot up the bar.

Gunny
11-09-2018, 02:18 PM
I am not responsible for antifa mobs harassing someone you dumb fuck. Is that another threat? Ya'll share a lot in common with that shit head marine that shot up the bar.Really now? i don't know anyone on this board that is anything you have ascribed to any and everyone on the right either. What goes around comes around.

Die by your own words. You can apologize to everyone on the right for all the assumptive and incorrect accusations you have made over the years. Otherwise, antifa is part of the left. You are part of the left. There-fucking-fore .... YOU own them. Enjoy. Dumb fuck.

aboutime
11-09-2018, 02:25 PM
I am not responsible for antifa mobs harassing someone you dumb fuck. Is that another threat? Ya'll share a lot in common with that shit head marine that shot up the bar.

Whining just like the other liberals again. We have no reason's to threaten you. Truth is. You are threatened by your own hatred, and perpetual ignorance that you show all of us. Every time you post.

You do sound like Chucky, Nancy, and Barrack. Taking every opportunity to BLAME someone else for your own miserable, unconscious, habitation in a "Thin Skin" made from used CONDOMS.

Gunny
11-09-2018, 02:36 PM
Whining just like the other liberals again. We have no reason's to threaten you. Truth is. You are threatened by your own hatred, and perpetual ignorance that you show all of us. Every time you post.

You do sound like Chucky, Nancy, and Barrack. Taking every opportunity to BLAME someone else for your own miserable, unconscious, habitation in a "Thin Skin" made from used CONDOMS.I missed him crying about another threat :rolleyes: No, pete311, I'm not a threat to your poor little ass. That would require you to get off the sideline and out of the bleachers and actually Do something. You're all alligator mouth and bumblebee ass. You let everyone else do your dirty work and just lend your usual, pointless hyperbole from the safety of the berm for a computer screen you hide behind.

*I* haven't attacked anyone, nor trespassed on their property to threaten them and tell them to leave. YOUR people have.

Black Diamond
11-09-2018, 02:52 PM

Not even close to a threat. But you may want to go to your safe space just in case.

pete311
11-09-2018, 03:09 PM
Really now? i don't know anyone on this board that is anything you have ascribed to any and everyone on the right either. What goes around comes around.

Die by your own words. You can apologize to everyone on the right for all the assumptive and incorrect accusations you have made over the years. Otherwise, antifa is part of the left. You are part of the left. There-fucking-fore .... YOU own them. Enjoy. Dumb fuck.

And you are part of the marines and one of your buddies just murdered 12 people. What are you going to do about it. Stop sitting on your ass and go solve the problem of ex marines gunning people down.

See how that works?

Gunny
11-09-2018, 04:23 PM
And you are part of the marines and one of your buddies just murdered 12 people. What are you going to do about it. Stop sitting on your ass and go solve the problem of ex marines gunning people down.

See how that works?They must really grow them dumb where you are from. Couldn't be one of MY "buddies" if he shot up a country bar. That would make him one of YOURS. Seems y'all only hate guns when they're in the hands of responsible people. Now if he'd shot up an antifa meeting? I'd say for one Marine with a handgun he did pretty damned good. I guess your boy was dissatisfied with the election results.

Nothing for ME to do, Pete. He's a civilian.

Back to the topic. You and noir have real problems with that singular idea --the topic. Your boys show up on my property threatening me and telling me to do any damned thing and you'll think that lone, former Marine in a bar was a minor incident before I get through. This is Texas bitch.

High_Plains_Drifter
11-09-2018, 04:58 PM
The little baby crying again?

Black Diamond
11-09-2018, 05:04 PM
The little baby crying again?

Has he ever stopped in two years?

aboutime
11-09-2018, 05:09 PM
http://icansayit.com/img/condumm.jpg

If it looks like petey, acts like petey, talks like petey.....it has to be PETEY

pete311
11-09-2018, 05:53 PM
They must really grow them dumb where you are from. Couldn't be one of MY "buddies" if he shot up a country bar. That would make him one of YOURS. Seems y'all only hate guns when they're in the hands of responsible people. Now if he'd shot up an antifa meeting? I'd say for one Marine with a handgun he did pretty damned good. I guess your boy was dissatisfied with the election results.

Nothing for ME to do, Pete. He's a civilian.

Back to the topic. You and noir have real problems with that singular idea --the topic. Your boys show up on my property threatening me and telling me to do any damned thing and you'll think that lone, former Marine in a bar was a minor incident before I get through. This is Texas bitch.

Exactly and the antifa mob are not my buddies either.

High_Plains_Drifter
11-09-2018, 06:10 PM
Quit yer cryin' and get me another beer, ya little bitch... :slap:

https://image.ibb.co/dWQ9Sq/BOY.jpg

aboutime
11-09-2018, 06:15 PM
Exactly and the antifa mob are not my buddies either.

Why would you call those smarter than you, your buddies? ANTIFA must salute people like you. Pretending to be an innocent bystander who applaud's what they do....in quiet satisfaction, must give you a quiver down your leg, until your Pre-school teacher tells you to stop playing with yourself in class.:laugh:

Elessar
11-09-2018, 07:59 PM
I am not going to insult poor Pete, in this thread any longer.

He insults himself enough as it is.:laugh:

Gunny
11-09-2018, 08:07 PM
Exactly and the antifa mob are not my buddies either.Stop cherry picking and tap dancing. IF what you state in this post is in fact FACT, start apologizing. Not to me. I would question the sincerity of it. But to every other conservative on this board you have lumped into the same barrel since Day One. And don't say you haven't with your "all of you" and "you vets", et al.

Get to groveling, biotch. Once again you have been owned by and drowned in your own shit. I know an old Assyrian proverb that aptly applies but you aren't going to get it anyway:rolleyes: