PDA

View Full Version : Finally Bought Me a S.A.D. Therapy Light...

High_Plains_Drifter
11-10-2018, 01:31 PM
... because I can already tell the lack of sunlight is effecting me. I've looked at these for a couple years now and finally decided it's time to try one.

S - Seasonal
A - Affective
D - Disorder

You can spend less, and you can spend a lot more, but this one gets pretty good reviews...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0094HBU6I/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Anybody else use one? If so, does it work for you? Especially NightTrain... how do you cope with no sunlight for months up in Alaska?

NightTrain
11-10-2018, 02:00 PM
Doesn't affect me.

I enjoy winter, but there are those up here that supposedly are depressed by lack of sunlight and they swear by them. But honestly, if you didn't like winter, why on earth would you live up here? lol I never understood that.

High_Plains_Drifter
11-10-2018, 02:39 PM
Doesn't affect me.

I enjoy winter, but there are those up here that supposedly are depressed by lack of sunlight and they swear by them. But honestly, if you didn't like winter, why on earth would you live up here? lol I never understood that.
Man you're one of the lucky ones. I start counting the DAYS until the winter solstice. I want to know when the sun is going to start COMING BACK... :laugh:

Yeah I get irritable, run out of energy and just feel BLAH. I don't remember it bothering me when I was younger, but then night time was party time so all that night was fun time. Now I like to hit the sack early and get up early, and all that darkness bugs the crap otta me. Stuck inside because it's cold out just adds insult to injury.

I'll give this light a try. Going to put it on the desk here beside the computer and let 'er rip.