PDA

View Full Version : Michelle Obama cried for 30 minutes after Trump Inauguration

jimnyc
11-14-2018, 03:01 PM
WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH you big lying fat ass baby. And of course on Oprah, oh, the drama! I guess the 'tards at the view will be next. She did so perfect for 8 years huh? :rolleyes:

---

Michelle Obama Tells Oprah She Cried for 30 Minutes After Trump’s Inauguration

Former First Lady Michelle Obama told Oprah Winfrey she cried for 30 minutes after President Trump’s inauguration.

Obama, who is currently on a 12 city book tour, told Oprah Winfrey she broke down crying on the plane after Trump was sworn in. She says it had nothing to do with Trump.

“When I got on the plane, I sobbed for 30 minutes,” she said. “I think it was just the release of eight years trying to do everything perfectly.”

“I said to Barack, ‘That was so hard, what we just did. That was so hard.'”

According to the Hollywood Reporter, Obama was appearing before 14,000 screaming fans in Chicago, “which felt part talk show, part political rally and part rock concert, complete with $35 Michele Obama T-shirts emblazoned with her face and the title of her just-released memoir, Becoming.”

Although the memoir criticizes Trump for re-igniting the controversy over Barack Obama’s place of birth, something the former first lady says she will never forgive the current president for, according to the report, she did not criticize Trump during the 90-minute event with Winfrey.

Obama also revealed in her new book that she didn’t try to smile at Trump’s inauguration.

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2018/11/14/michelle-obama-tells-oprah-she-cried-for-30-minutes-after-trumps-inauguration/

Black Diamond
11-14-2018, 03:05 PM
His inauguration must really have shaken her to her core.

darin
11-15-2018, 02:28 AM

That's what SHE said.

aboutime
11-16-2018, 10:20 PM
Abrams finally conceded....
https://www.ajc.com/news/state--regional-govt--politics/kemp-holds-steady-lead-over-abrams-state-prepares-certify-vote/WI5zxjHjLNR2WbvcEBVYWL/

A CROOK, IS A CROOK, IS A CROOK....Politician, by any other name like her, is still A CROOK.

Gunny
11-16-2018, 10:23 PM
WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH you big lying fat ass baby. And of course on Oprah, oh, the drama! I guess the 'tards at the view will be next. She did so perfect for 8 years huh? :rolleyes:

---

Michelle Obama Tells Oprah She Cried for 30 Minutes After Trump’s Inauguration

Former First Lady Michelle Obama told Oprah Winfrey she cried for 30 minutes after President Trump’s inauguration.

Obama, who is currently on a 12 city book tour, told Oprah Winfrey she broke down crying on the plane after Trump was sworn in. She says it had nothing to do with Trump.

“When I got on the plane, I sobbed for 30 minutes,” she said. “I think it was just the release of eight years trying to do everything perfectly.”

According to the Hollywood Reporter, Obama was appearing before 14,000 screaming fans in Chicago, “which felt part talk show, part political rally and part rock concert, complete with $35 Michele Obama T-shirts emblazoned with her face and the title of her just-released memoir, Becoming.”

Although the memoir criticizes Trump for re-igniting the controversy over Barack Obama’s place of birth, something the former first lady says she will never forgive the current president for, according to the report, she did not criticize Trump during the 90-minute event with Winfrey.

Obama also revealed in her new book that she didn’t try to smile at Trump’s inauguration.

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2018/11/14/michelle-obama-tells-oprah-she-cried-for-30-minutes-after-trumps-inauguration/All I can say to this is "good".

Gunny
11-16-2018, 10:31 PM
Abrams finally conceded....
https://www.ajc.com/news/state--regional-govt--politics/kemp-holds-steady-lead-over-abrams-state-prepares-certify-vote/WI5zxjHjLNR2WbvcEBVYWL/

A CROOK, IS A CROOK, IS A CROOK....Politician, by any other name like her, is still A CROOK.She STILL hasn't just STFU. Geez what a gabby-ass, cackling hen. I had to just leave the article after she said the same thing for the 3rd time. It all spells: LOST. BYE.

Black Diamond
11-17-2018, 03:26 AM
Maybe the book should be called "what happened part 2"